Author Topic: who was the worst wrestler?  (Read 1008 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

who was the worst wrestler?
« on: January 02, 2011, 03:19:48 AM »
I always saw macho man randy savage's gimmick as a joke but the dude was a good wrestler... worst wrestler IMHO has to be jeff jarrett what do yall think?
The West is Back

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: who was the worst wrestler?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 11:03:23 AM »
I've 4gotten more about wrestling than a lotta people will ever know but i'll try.  Jarrett was much better in the late 80's-early 90's.  But 99-last decade he became 1 of the worst & boring wrestlers ever.  He became Triple J in TNA >:( complaining about politics in WCW but doing the same thing themselves somewhere else, saying racially insensitive remarks to blacks, holding certain ones back, constantly holding the belt & annoying fans, just like Triple H.  Nearly every match having outside interference & doing gay low blows.  He's 1 of the reasons I stopped watching TNA.  And I tried my darndest 2 support them watching them.

New Age Outlaws.  Billy Gunn boring as fuck, Road Dogg does only 2 cool things & that's it.  The dance punches & the knee shaking kneedrop.  Most overrated champions ever. 

Triple Paulitics after his quad injury.

Muff Fagwell.  Just like Billy Gunn.  His blockbuster is nice but all other moves he does is other's finishers.

TAFKAPI=The Artist Formally Known As Prince Iaukea.  That gimmick shoulda went to someone else.  Who I don't know. 

John Cena I guess.  He was more interesting as the rapper heel/face. 

I can't think of anyone else now, I try 2 4get wrestling as much as possible cause they refuse 2 change 4 the better.  And ROH won't be shown on tv.  I know there's more.  They need to have a return of more managers to be the mouthpiece.  I'm sick & tired of seeing crap wrestlers get over because they have charisma & mic skills but talented ones don't get anywhere.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 11:47:05 AM »
i agree with JJ killing TNA
The West is Back

ez8o5

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 01:35:01 PM »
worst as in gimmick or talent
talent: i would say giant silva or el gigante
gimmick: typhoon as the shock master in wcw

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 02:43:35 PM »
After Kurt Angle arrived in TNA JJ stopped winning so many championships, dude is cool in my book but definitely not a legend. John Cena has the worst gimmick ever (imagine this guy at 40 with his wigger gimmick lol) & his wrestling absolutely SUCKS. Fuck this clown. Oh & peep the dude below, wrestling superstar ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 05:50:43 PM »
After Kurt Angle arrived in TNA JJ stopped winning so many championships
That's because JJ got the best championship of all from Angle: his wife Karen.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 03:00:53 PM »
Rob Terry is horrible.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2011, 05:03:42 AM »
After Kurt Angle arrived in TNA JJ stopped winning so many championships, dude is cool in my book but definitely not a legend. John Cena has the worst gimmick ever (imagine this guy at 40 with his wigger gimmick lol) & his wrestling absolutely SUCKS. Fuck this clown. Oh & peep the dude below, wrestling superstar ;D
Virgil wasn't even a star.  I can imagine it, I see that in Kevin Nash in the late 90's.

When did you hear that?  I know that when Kurt & Karen divorced, Kurt began dating Rhaka Khan & became abusive to her >:( Kurt has been a total mess ever since joining TNA.  DUI, cheating on Karen, abusing Rhaka Khan.  Fool need help.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2011, 07:09:57 AM »
Virgil wasn't even a star.  I can imagine it, I see that in Kevin Nash in the late 90's.
I was being sarcastic.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2011, 10:18:45 AM »
I was being sarcastic.
OK, well you never know nowadays.  All the stories that was rumored or actually happened in the wrestling business in the last 2 decades.  Edge stealing Lita from Matt, Tammy Sytch got around like 2pac.  Being with a lot of wrestlers in the 90's while being with Chris Candido.  HHH leaving Chyna for Stephanie.  I woulda done the same thing also.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2011, 11:13:14 PM »
When did you hear that?  I know that when Kurt & Karen divorced, Kurt began dating Rhaka Khan & became abusive to her >:( Kurt has been a total mess ever since joining TNA.  DUI, cheating on Karen, abusing Rhaka Khan.  Fool need help.
JJ and Karen tied the knot a few months back. Angle even made a joke about it before his match against Jarrett tonight.

I don't think Kurt did that shit to Rhaka Khan.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2011, 05:58:27 AM »
anyone remember the Bushwhackers? lol what a terrible duo they were

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2011, 04:10:51 AM »
anyone remember the Bushwhackers? lol what a terrible duo they were
Yeah.  WWF made them look stupid.  I never seen them wrestle as the sheepherders.  I heard they were hated when they were the sheepherders.  They shoulda been given the chance to be tag team champions or at least challenge for it. 

Beatzz

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2011, 08:45:26 AM »
The Great Khali or David Arquette

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2011, 05:36:26 PM »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"