Author Topic: Kush is at 10 million views on Youtube ..Are they happy with it ?  (Read 1066 times)

dameons

Aftermath has been very silent for the last 5 weeks .....What is brewing ?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Kush is at 10 million views on Youtube ..Are they happy with it ?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 11:39:06 PM »
Eminem, Justin Bieber & Lady Gaga have over 250 million views on their singles; do you think they're happy? lol, probably not.

But unless Dre does a song with all three artists I named above on the same track, he'll never see those numbers.

It's a dope song, I fuck with it; as far as the charts go, it's an average single.

Bring on the album, Dre.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 11:51:42 PM »
Dont forget its been advertised all over vevo. Pretty poor if you ask me but its a dope song.
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 12:15:50 AM »
Eminem, Justin Bieber & Lady Gaga have over 250 million views on their singles; do you think they're happy? lol, probably not.

But unless Dre does a song with all three artists I named above on the same track, he'll never see those numbers.

It's a dope song, I fuck with it; as far as the charts go, it's an average single.

Bring on the album, Dre.
no he won't, he had Akon on the single & it didn't come close.

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 02:27:35 AM »

Bring on the album, Dre.
no he won't, he had Akon on the single & it didn't come close.

have I misread your post or are u basically saying having Akon on the single is the same as having Eminem, Lady GaGa and Bieber on your single? if you are, then you are seriously over rating Akon's popularity

dnjp4life

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 02:57:35 AM »
I think that's a pretty good viewcount for a month, considering that Dre's name isn't as big as it once was.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 03:59:43 AM »

Bring on the album, Dre.

I agree singles are nice but the album is whats most important

Mr.West

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 04:22:15 AM »
I think that's a pretty good viewcount for a month, considering that Dre's name isn't as big as it once was.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 05:28:53 AM »
If Dre is smart when it comes to these things (and he usually is), he'll concentrate on the whole body of work rather than having that number one single. Example is Kanye's latest album. No hit single but great reception from the public and professional reviewers. Basically the album speaks for itself.

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 06:47:59 AM »
If Dre is smart when it comes to these things (and he usually is), he'll concentrate on the whole body of work rather than having that number one single. Example is Kanye's latest album. No hit single but great reception from the public and professional reviewers. Basically the album speaks for itself.

EDIT: lets dont forget the video is blocked in alot of countries so that would have add some more views...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 06:49:30 AM »
lol so this 50 track with Jeremih got more hits than the second coming?

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 07:06:56 AM »
I say dre is looking good in his tight leather pants.........only thing missing is he needs to cutout the ass cheeks..
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2011, 07:51:29 AM »
I am over the video and song at least by 2 weeks. I am looking for the next new shit.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

Will_B

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2011, 08:00:31 AM »
I am over the video and song at least by 2 weeks. I am looking for the next new shit.

Yea and that's the reason artist are always tryin to drop shitty Buzz tracks instead of takin time to make real music. ;D

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2011, 08:24:30 AM »
For a album that has/ has had the hype like Detox, it's failing HARD.