Author Topic: YGD The Top Dogg - One Deuce Six  (Read 1747 times)

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
Re: YGD The Top Dogg - One Deuce Six
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2011, 08:41:17 AM »
so the only tracks missing are  "time" & "gangsta ish". i wonder why they wasn't on any of the 3 bootlegs

"Gangsta Shit" leaked on the One Deuce Six cd. The only track from that cd that hasn't been on the two FTPE Top Dogg cd's is the track "Time".

Isn't Time the one with The "Time Keeps On Slippin', Slippin', Into The Future" sample?

dunno which track you're talking about

anyone got this track on mp3?

its on the FTP bootleg posted by justrockthbeat on page 1 in this thread. its called i gets no sleep

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2011, 08:58:45 AM »
right^ lol  had it and didnt even notice
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2011, 10:35:25 AM »
coo.
now, can somebody compile all the available "Evry dog has its day" album-tracks into one file, and upload it? 18 tracks (minus 1 - "time")? so we can have "the album"..

I put it together. Some of the quality of the tracks are good, others might need to be remastered by those that know how to do it (Or someone from Top Dogg's camp can come on here and leak it in full CDQ). Here's a cover I found online along with the cd he submitted to Suge.

http://www.mediafire.com/?emp157kgsb8xaax

MarshColin

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2011, 12:16:00 PM »
That's the album Top Dogg gave Suge but he refused to release it because it was "not up to his standards"
wtf?why did he sign him then?what was wrong with the album?suge is on crack i guess.

Did you listen to these songs?? Lol. There's some tight ones sprinkled in here and there but overall it's mediocre at best. Think what you want of him, but musically Tha Realest's tracks he recorded on Death Row were way better than Top Dogg's if you look at them as a whole. Tha Realest would have had a much more solid album. Then Crooked I was brought to the table so he naturally became the focus of the label. Suge made some bad business decisions but not releasing Top Dogg's album was not one of them.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2011, 12:44:16 PM »
That's the album Top Dogg gave Suge but he refused to release it because it was "not up to his standards"
wtf?why did he sign him then?what was wrong with the album?suge is on crack i guess.

Did you listen to these songs?? Lol. There's some tight ones sprinkled in here and there but overall it's mediocre at best. Think what you want of him, but musically Tha Realest's tracks he recorded on Death Row were way better than Top Dogg's if you look at them as a whole. Tha Realest would have had a much more solid album. Then Crooked I was brought to the table so he naturally became the focus of the label. Suge made some bad business decisions but not releasing Top Dogg's album was not one of them.

IMO "We Don't Love 'Em" and "Goin' Back 2 Cali" >>> the majority of everything Tha Realest did on Death Row. You're right though, given the stuff that was actually released, the cd would have been disappointing for Death Row fans at that time.

Mietek23

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2011, 01:28:43 PM »
Top Dogg had some dope tracks recorded on the label but majority of them was weak tho so I understand Suge's decision to not releasing his album. I think overall Realest had way more good tracks on Death Row than Top Dogg but he also recorded way more comparing to YGD, who according to his own words made only 25-30 songs throughout the whole time being signed..

NIBIRU

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2011, 04:55:47 PM »
Why not a double album -------YGD - THE DAYS IN DEATH ROW  8) 8) 8)
100% FRENCH FUNK

MarshColin

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2011, 12:40:57 AM »

IMO "We Don't Love 'Em" and "Goin' Back 2 Cali" >>> the majority of everything Tha Realest did on Death Row. You're right though, given the stuff that was actually released, the cd would have been disappointing for Death Row fans at that time.

I agree with that comparison but if you had to put an album together for each of them, I think Realest's would have been more solid. Top Dogg's flow on some of those unreleased tracks is waaaaack. Realest's flow was always on point, his lyrics could have used some work though on certain songs.