Author Topic: Darelle Revis: "The only time I broke a sweat on Sunday was in the shower"  (Read 1280 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Darelle Revis: "The only time I broke a sweat on Sunday was in the shower"
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 04:09:47 PM »
What an idiot. This last win was more about the Colts being ineffective than the Jets being any good. The Chargers went into Indy and crushed them. They have been off all year. The Jets are just looked at as clowns. Their QB is trash. Their defense is living off of last years success, they are average this year. Their running game is good...but has slowed down later in the season. They have just been barely squeaking by and have the nerve to run their mouths lol. Its like watching a retard talk shit after making a hoop.
.          And yet they are still ten times better then the raiders. And theirs no doubt Sanchez has struggled but he's also only 24 and only in his second season. If he's trash what does that make Jason campbell? Trash as well? Considering hes in year 6 and has slightly better numbers then Sanchez , and I mean slightly. And let's not get into how teams are looked at considering the raiders have long been the laughingstock of the NFL with most players refusing to play there. Meanwhile Rex Ryan was voted the coach most players would like to play for. And let's face it this season will be the best raiders have for a while. They got rid of a coach the team loved, aso will not be back and they don't even have a first round pick next draft. This team is still going in the wrong direction. they still have a horrible run d that resembles Swiss cheese and with aso gone thier pass d will take another drop

Ten times better? lol. Are u serious? I'm not saying the Raiders were great or anything this year cus we werent. But 10 times better? lol. The Jets squeaked their way to an 11-5 record. We were 8-8. So, average. Our Offense was ranked higher than the Jets (we avg 25.6 ppg while the Jets were at 22.9...and the Jets strength is the running game, ours was better), the Jets defense was ranked higher than ours, but our pass defense was better than the Jets). We werent bad on D, 11th in the league. Just because we've struggled through some bad years recently doesnt mean shit. We are clearly getting better, and a young team. We could have easily been 10-6 with two wins we should have had. But oh well. I just find it funny for a team that hasnt done anything relevant for how long.....to talk so much shit as if THEY are the Patriots or the Steelers lol. Whens the last Jets Superbowl win? Last Superbowl appearance? Like I said, I never said the Raiders were better right now...but clearly better all time, its not even close. We are getting better now, and I would say the Jets were a better team last year. If youre gonna run your mouth...at least do something first.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 04:31:33 PM »
What an idiot. This last win was more about the Colts being ineffective than the Jets being any good. The Chargers went into Indy and crushed them. They have been off all year. The Jets are just looked at as clowns. Their QB is trash. Their defense is living off of last years success, they are average this year. Their running game is good...but has slowed down later in the season. They have just been barely squeaking by and have the nerve to run their mouths lol. Its like watching a retard talk shit after making a hoop.
.          And yet they are still ten times better then the raiders. And theirs no doubt Sanchez has struggled but he's also only 24 and only in his second season. If he's trash what does that make Jason campbell? Trash as well? Considering hes in year 6 and has slightly better numbers then Sanchez , and I mean slightly. And let's not get into how teams are looked at considering the raiders have long been the laughingstock of the NFL with most players refusing to play there. Meanwhile Rex Ryan was voted the coach most players would like to play for. And let's face it this season will be the best raiders have for a while. They got rid of a coach the team loved, aso will not be back and they don't even have a first round pick next draft. This team is still going in the wrong direction. they still have a horrible run d that resembles Swiss cheese and with aso gone thier pass d will take another drop

Ten times better? lol. Are u serious? I'm not saying the Raiders were great or anything this year cus we werent. But 10 times better? lol. The Jets squeaked their way to an 11-5 record. We were 8-8. So, average. Our Offense was ranked higher than the Jets (we avg 25.6 ppg while the Jets were at 22.9...and the Jets strength is the running game, ours was better), the Jets defense was ranked higher than ours, but our pass defense was better than the Jets). We werent bad on D, 11th in the league. Just because we've struggled through some bad years recently doesnt mean shit. We are clearly getting better, and a young team. We could have easily been 10-6 with two wins we should have had. But oh well. I just find it funny for a team that hasnt done anything relevant for how long.....to talk so much shit as if THEY are the Patriots or the Steelers lol. Whens the last Jets Superbowl win? Last Superbowl appearance? Like I said, I never said the Raiders were better right now...but clearly better all time, its not even close. We are getting better now, and I would say the Jets were a better team last year. If youre gonna run your mouth...at least do something first.

If you guys could play the games over you should have beaten the Jags, the Cards and the Niners. A little stability at QB and a healthy McFadden could make you 11-5 next year. But we were all saying that about the Niners this time last tear, so you never know in the NFL.

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2011, 04:39:05 PM »

If you guys could play the games over you should have beaten the Jags, the Cards and the Niners. A little stability at QB and a healthy McFadden could make you 11-5 next year. But we were all saying that about the Niners this time last tear, so you never know in the NFL.

Yeah, anything can happen. No one really saw KC winning the AFC West. Or like u said, the Niners being so bad. The Niners game....I will take, even though McFadden was out. But we should have beat the Cards. When does Janikowski miss a 32 yard field goal to win it? And we should have beat the Jags. But so be it, they were losses we should have held on and won. Its our fault. But they ARE getting better. And yeah, stability would help. Cable kept benching Campbell after one bad half. You cant do that to a QB. Also, if we keep Hue Jackson as Head Coach that could really help. Campbell hasnt seen a consistent offensive coordinator...ever. Im sure Jackson would still be calling the plays.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2011, 05:08:32 PM »
No one really saw KC winning the AFC West.

Say that again.

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2011, 10:29:43 AM »

Say that again.

No One really saw KC winning the AFC West.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2011, 12:57:26 PM »

Say that again.

One more time, because the guy that predicted it is having a hard time reading.

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2011, 01:14:22 PM »

Say that again.

No one important really saw KC winning the AFC West.  :D

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2011, 05:53:56 PM »

Say that again.

That's better. Of course it says more about the so-called experts than it does about me.

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2011, 06:46:31 PM »

Say that again.

That's better. Of course it says more about the so-called experts than it does about me.

Yeah, I do picks all year long on all the games. Ive noticed the "experts" are usually no better...no worse. Typically they are middle of the pack.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2011, 02:56:29 PM »
I was watching the NFL Network last night and Tom Brady's biggest fan Deion Sanders blamed it on Peyton for not throwing it to Reggie anyway, then he compared Reggie to Jerry Rice. I think it's time they cut Wayne and Clark because when the Colts win 10 to 12 games next year, Peyton throws 4000 yards and 30 TDs and they still get killed in the playoffs because of bad defense and bad special teams I want to know who they'll say is the reason Peyton's numbers are still good. You give Peyton Manning even a half decent defense and special teams and he can take a CFL offense to the playoffs. Give him a good defense and special teams and let him play with whoever shows up for tryouts.

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2011, 04:42:42 PM »
I was watching the NFL Network last night and Tom Brady's biggest fan Deion Sanders blamed it on Peyton for not throwing it to Reggie anyway, then he compared Reggie to Jerry Rice. I think it's time they cut Wayne and Clark because when the Colts win 10 to 12 games next year, Peyton throws 4000 yards and 30 TDs and they still get killed in the playoffs because of bad defense and bad special teams I want to know who they'll say is the reason Peyton's numbers are still good. You give Peyton Manning even a half decent defense and special teams and he can take a CFL offense to the playoffs. Give him a good defense and special teams and let him play with whoever shows up for tryouts.

They definitely should keep Wayne.

As of right now, the top QB to WR Touchdown combinations are...

#1 Peyton to Harrison
#2 Young to Rice
#3 Peyton to Wayne

How impressive would it be for him to hold the #1 and #2 spots

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2011, 05:38:48 PM »

They definitely should keep Wayne.

As of right now, the top QB to WR Touchdown combinations are...

#1 Peyton to Harrison
#2 Young to Rice
#3 Peyton to Wayne

How impressive would it be for him to hold the #1 and #2 spots

I don't have a problem with Wayne, but I still think they need a real #1 like Bolden or a dynamic #2 like the Bill's Stevie Johnson or DeSean Jackson. Wayne is two solid or three regular seasons away from the the #2 spot. If they got another guy to demand double coverage and let Wayne run one on one (not against Revis) and you'll see him get 10 TDs a year no problem. Plax is out there and Moss is out there and both will come cheap. What are the odds the Colts get either? ZERO!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2011, 06:23:49 PM »
^They better not get Moss, because the last time a QB had an outstanding season with Moss at WR some hater tried to take away his shine. ::)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2011, 07:32:58 PM »
^They better not get Moss, because the last time a QB had an outstanding season with Moss at WR some hater tried to take away his shine. ::)

I just had issue with it being recognized as the single greatest numbers performance of a QB in history. I've always aid that the 48TD, 5000 yard Marino season is tops. Then Manning's 49. Then Brady's 50. Sure if you take away all the running up the score TDs against teams that already quit and all the easy run ins that were called pass plays just to juice Brady's numbers it would have been closer to 35 TDs but I'll be nice and give him the 3rd best season in QB stat history. Brady is like the Roger Maris of QBs.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2011, 11:34:42 PM »
I'll take it. 8)