Author Topic: lol Wes Welker, Comedic Gold!  (Read 683 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

lol Wes Welker, Comedic Gold!
« on: January 16, 2011, 01:24:16 AM »
Cant believe nobody posted this yet...pretty creative way to bring up feet over and over...poor Rex lol

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ay1LYSZZHE?fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9ay1LYSZZHE?fs=1</a>

Here is all 11 foot refrences condensed...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/R9b__-pVbgM?fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/R9b__-pVbgM?fs=1</a>
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: lol Wes Welker, Comedic Gold!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 05:28:21 AM »
And yet all the Jets have to do is have a guy on their team bring Bridget as their date to watch te game and dedicate their play on Sunday to little Jet who needs a strong male role model around to guide him through the tough times. For that reason alone it's a real shame I'm not on the Jets.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 10:55:34 AM »
I love how when any jet says something it's trash talk but when someone else says something it's just good fun. Talk about double standards

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 12:06:34 PM »
I love how when any jet says something it's trash talk but when someone else says something it's just good fun. Talk about double standards

Tell me about it.

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 01:35:46 PM »
Lol pretty funny, but obviously should be considered trash talk.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 01:37:36 PM »
Welker to be benched at the beginning of the game for his actions
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 06:59:57 PM »
David Harris loves that shit
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 07:13:11 PM »
^GOAT sig. 8)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2011, 07:21:59 PM »

Welker wouldn't have made that terrible duck of a throw any better. In fact Crumpler never starts does he? HE may have been in for Welker and in that case Harris should be upset because Alge was the only reason the Jets didn't go up 7-0. And the pass was intended for Green-Ellis, who would have started anyway.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2011, 07:56:11 PM »

Welker wouldn't have made that terrible duck of a throw any better. In fact Crumpler never starts does he? HE may have been in for Welker and in that case Harris should be upset because Alge was the only reason the Jets didn't go up 7-0. And the pass was intended for Green-Ellis, who would have started anyway.

Michael Kay says it's because of Welker :D   same with that idiot Steve Young
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2011, 05:21:50 AM »

Michael Kay says it's because of Welker :D   same with that idiot Steve Young

They'll say anything to protect the sanctity of the princess. God forbid anyone blame the game on Tom. Last week Peyton loses after leading a game winning drive and everyone starts to question his spot in the top 100. Last year Indy loses in the SB because their coaching can't prepare for onside kicks or stick to man to man and stop the Saints and everyone question whether or not Peyton should have had MVP.

Has anyone talked about an MVP change after Sunday? Because if the votes came in today you'd think Rodgers would get more votes than Brady. Hell, Sanchez might get more votes than Brady.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2011, 11:31:49 AM »
^Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Don't blame it on the Patriots. I don't want to hear that bullshit.

The Jets, as a team, offensively & defensively (more defense) won the game, the Pats didn't lose it; WE WON IT.

You're hilarious, one minute you never say the QB can't win or lose a game, it's a team sport, then the next minute "Oh, well Tom Brady (himself) lost the game & everybody on the Colts, excluding Peyton Manning lost the game". Is it a team sport or not? *"Ohh, welllll Peyton played his best, couldn't do any more...ahh"* No, he could of. Could of scored a touchdown in the second half. Brady had two in the second half. ;)

They held us to three points last time, what happened this time? The Jets just won. Tom Brady didn't play well because of our defense, because I know for sure it wasn't him being nervous & throwing last minute interceptions to players with female names, like Tracy.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2011, 01:18:18 PM »
^Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Don't blame it on the Patriots. I don't want to hear that bullshit.

The Jets, as a team, offensively & defensively (more defense) won the game, the Pats didn't lose it; WE WON IT.

You're hilarious, one minute you never say the QB can't win or lose a game, it's a team sport, then the next minute "Oh, well Tom Brady (himself) lost the game & everybody on the Colts, excluding Peyton Manning lost the game". Is it a team sport or not? *"Ohh, welllll Peyton played his best, couldn't do any more...ahh"* No, he could of. Could of scored a touchdown in the second half. Brady had two in the second half. ;)

They held us to three points last time, what happened this time? The Jets just won. Tom Brady didn't play well because of our defense, because I know for sure it wasn't him being nervous & throwing last minute interceptions to players with female names, like Tracy.

I never said Brady lost it himself. No QB outside of Manning or Rodgers could have done shit in that game. My argument is that Brady should not be in the discussion with the larger than life QBs of all time. Because in Sunday's game the real studs in history would have made the plays that mattered and wouldn't have been so rattled. Elway, Marino, Manning, Unitas etc all would have figured out how to extend those drives. Peyton started off the 2nd half with two FG drives. Brady started it off with two punts, and I don't mean his shitty long bomb. If those two punts had been FGs it would have been 14-9 instead of 14-3, but of course since Peyton would have hit Gronkowski at the end of the first half instead of throw it at his feet, thus eliminating the need for a fake punt and at least getting another FG, it would have been 12-7 Pats mid way through the 3rd.

QBs don't win and lose games alone, but when the QB is as much better than the other like Peyton is with regards to Brady then teams win games with better QBs that they lost with lesser QBs. If Peyton was on the Seahawks they still would have lost to the Bears. If Peyton was on the Ravens they would have beaten Steelers. If Peyton was on the Pats they would be trying for 18-0 again Pit next week.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2011, 01:31:41 PM »
Lol@ Peyton started off the second half with two fg drives. The colts only had two drives the entire half

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2011, 02:02:12 PM »
Lol@ Peyton started off the second half with two fg drives. The colts only had two drives the entire half

3 drives and 3 possessions; 3 scores. The Pats started off with two punts in the second half and then a failed 4th down conversion, but Brady played amazing when the game was out of reach on that final drive.