Author Topic: this is dum but ... whats ur first kiss story? lol  (Read 571 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:this is dum but ... whats ur first kiss story? lol
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2003, 11:45:52 PM »
hmm i don't know what really counts as first kisses so i'll just post a few

my mom has always had a home daycare center since i was like 1. so i grew up with a lot of kids around. anyways when i was 3 there was this girl that my mom told me about that was like 4 or 5 that was my lil girlfriend for a while (i don't really remember to be honest with you ) but she said that we use to hold hands and that she'd have us kiss when the parents would pick up there kids at the end of the day.

i don't know if that counts but  when i was like in the 4th or 5th grade we were watching some disney movie before lunch , i was bored and all my friends were sitting in the front of the room all into the movie (lady and the tramp i think it was) but i was in the back with these 3 girls, 2 of them were fine and 1 was kinda ugly, anyways i always brought a sack lunch so i busted out with that and started eating it. anyways you know that part were the 2 dogs in that movie kiss right? well one of them (the fine one) said hey we'll all do that to you if you let us have your chips. and i was all aright ( i didn't want the ugly chick to kiss me though) but yeah for every chip i gave them they hooked it up  ;D

my first tounge kiss came in the 8th grade. it was some chick i was good friends with in the 2nd and 3rd grade , platonic friend. anyways she moved to San Jose in the 4th grade and came back in the 8th grade. So on the first day of school we saw each other and she was all "JAKEY JAKEY  JAKEY!!" and in my mind i was all who the fuck are you. but then i relised it was the home girl melissa and we caught up and talked about old times. well we hung out for a while and like in november of that year she starting complementing me on my eyes all the time. stuff like "jacob you always had such pretty eyes" and "i wish i could  take your eyes out and keep them for myself" and "hey pretty eyes" ......EVERYONE that knows me in real life knows how much that makes me bashful , she knew this and would always say that, and she'd always try to snuggle with me at reccess and get under my jacket. Anyways one day we were all by ourselves. all my friends were playing football or something and all hers were in the cafeteria or something. so we were just chilling behind one of the classrooms and she got in my jacket again, and she just started twirling her tounge in my mouth, i liked it so i started doing the same  :P ;D. Then later on that day we also did some other stuff....good day lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2003, 11:57:03 PM »
I was 27 years old, and I kissed this 12 year old girl...It was real good, but she had herpes...Oh well...It was worth it...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2003, 12:09:32 AM »
6th grade......Outdoors Ed. Campin bullshit......Met a gyrl from another skool on a Wednesday (3 days into it), long story short, kissed her on dat Friday Night, I remember those days of excitment and shit......Memories..... ;D

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2003, 06:10:22 AM »
lol it was durin some summer holliday..
i was at the beach and there was this girl that was 2 years older than me.. we always hang out together and i dunno how it happened but we kissed lol

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2003, 06:10:47 AM »
lol it was durin some summer hollidays..
i was at the beach and there was this girl that was 2 years older than me.. we always hung out together and i dunno how it happened but we kissed lol

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2003, 08:03:44 AM »
Mine was when I was 13 on a school trip to gangsta ass Switzerland.  lol

min0rity

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2003, 08:39:08 AM »
13 with my first girl on the bus stop...

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2003, 10:31:01 AM »
LoL my VERY FIRST KISS was in Pre K with this guy named Brian we was playin house at school and he kissed me...thats all I remember cus I was like 4 LoL damn
I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
[size=8]Overseer is GOD! TrUe TrUe[/size]
Inta Kird!!!!!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2003, 10:41:40 AM »
LoL my VERY FIRST KISS was in Pre K with this guy named Brian we was playin house at school and he kissed me...thats all I remember cus I was like 4 LoL damn

lol i bet ya first kiss was on ya knees

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2003, 10:50:37 AM »

lol i bet ya first kiss was on ya knees

lol unfortenatly  :(
I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
Inta Kird!!!!!

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2003, 11:31:36 AM »
only position femcee is comfortbale...on ya knees
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2003, 12:13:03 PM »
My first kiss was when i was like 13...I was walkin' down the street with homies to this girls house and while we were walkin this 17 yr old chick stoped me and started kissing me...Then a couple hour later i fingered her and got my dicksucked for the first time...lol

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2003, 12:32:46 PM »
only position femcee is comfortbale...on ya knees

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight  ::)
Inta Kird!!!!!

xNadyax

• 'G'
  • :)
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2003, 03:45:58 PM »
wots wiv gangin up on femcee?????? anyways my first kiss was in a bar wen i was too young 2 be in there anyway  n i didnt know it was comin and this weird lil black guy started eating my fuckin face i was lookin ova 2 my friends & they were just laughin, coz i just wanted 2 dance and he starts eatin my face ewwww.....anyways thats that lol
!NADYA!

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2003, 04:33:16 PM »
wots wiv gangin up on femcee??????

YEAH YALL BIG HAIRLESS MONKEY MEANIES!  :-X  :'(
Inta Kird!!!!!