Author Topic: DUBCNN: Ask WC A Question, Video Interview Going Down This Week (MAKE THEM GOOD)  (Read 1114 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
tell him to leave hall way productions alone and we need to hear him over some fred wreck, jelly roll, battlecat & soopafly production & ask him why he doesn't do songs in the storytelling format like he did back in the day where nowadays his style is more like battle rhymes(even though he's a skilled emcee). wet dream was the shit !!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

acgrundy

What is his main goal when creating an album?  Is it album sales, personal satisfaction, fan satisfaction, etc?

Dub K

• Lil Geezy
Has Ice Cube mentioned anything about starting another album and will it be like his last album's titled suggested...WEST?

dameons

A few years ago he talked about he went in the studio and did some tracks with Dre . What happened to them ?

BIGWORM

If he could make a duet album with another rapper who would it be?

Who is his favorite gangster rapper?

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
thanks for them so far, last chance to get them in TODAY!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

dnjp4life

What was it like working with Soopafly?  Were you in total awe of seeing the rap legend in the studio with yourself?  How many autographs did you ask for?  Did he pimp any bitches in front of you, and if so, did you learn anything from him?

These are the questions that will really allow us fans to get inside WC's mind and understand his creative process, his thoughts on the hip-hop industry today, his favourite collaborations etc.

Please choose these questions dubcc mods  ;D

Bartlej

• Lil Geezy
Will he be going on any tour in Europe?

acgrundy

What was it like working with Soopafly?  Were you in total awe of seeing the rap legend in the studio with yourself?  How many autographs did you ask for?  Did he pimp any bitches in front of you, and if so, did you learn anything from him?

These are the questions that will really allow us fans to get inside WC's mind and understand his creative process, his thoughts on the hip-hop industry today, his favourite collaborations etc.

Please choose these questions dubcc mods  ;D

yes, please choose these questions

gfunkgueroLA

• 'G'
Can you ask him this: Is their gonna be a mixtaped with some gangsta shit on due to only 11 tracks on the album?

jeanmiche777

He had major hits with NATE DOGG: The Streets, Gangsta Nation, Paper Trippin. What was it like working with Nate? How does he feel about Nate's situation?

Please ask him!!

Okka

I remember WC talkin' about being in the studio with Dr. Dre. You should ask him if they ever recorded anythin' and if WC has some unreleased tracks that are produced by Dr. Dre. I remember before "The Ghetto Heissman" came out, a lot of people thought that "The Streets" was produced by Dre.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
I remember WC talkin' about being in the studio with Dr. Dre. You should ask him if they ever recorded anythin' and if WC has some unreleased tracks that are produced by Dr. Dre. I remember before "The Ghetto Heissman" came out, a lot of people thought that "The Streets" was produced by Dre.
that's how dope scott storch used to be.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

lethal injection part two
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2011, 09:34:47 PM »
Does he feel like he gets the respect he deserves in this game from tha mainstream and underground?

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
thanks for the input, a selection have been chosen, stay tuned for the interview

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network