Author Topic: Dr. DRE Featuring Eminem & Skylar Grey - I Need A Doctor (Promo CDS)  (Read 10103 times)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. DRE Featuring Eminem & Skylar Grey - I Need A Doctor (Promo CDS)
« Reply #255 on: February 08, 2011, 08:50:46 AM »

right - i can't think of a another way for him to announce it that would reach more people.

i can see him finishing the song, and then yelling "Detox! _ /_ / _" and then walking off stage. to me that seems like something he would do, but i may be way off.

True. Since they seem to be going all out trying to get Dre's name into everything it wouldn't be surprising. Anyway.. let's see...  8)

YoungGotti

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #256 on: February 08, 2011, 08:51:20 AM »
I can't believe they are performing such a lame song on the Grammys ::)

I would rather they almost do Kush instead

Lucifuge

« Reply #257 on: February 08, 2011, 09:23:02 AM »
there is no video. Eminem was in LA fir filming video for "Space Bound". i guess
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

rick1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #258 on: February 08, 2011, 10:28:46 AM »
anybody else have a feeling that dre is going to announce the release date for detox on stage right after he finishes performing?

I haven't completely crossed out that idea. If they really are planing on releasing it within the next 2-3 months, i guess that this stage would be the perfect platform to introduce the single and the release date to the masses.

right - i can't think of a another way for him to announce it that would reach more people.

i can see him finishing the song, and then yelling "Detox! (insert date)" and then walking off stage. to me that seems like something he would do, but i may be way off.

Don´t think you´re too far off.  Like in the video below, performing Still D.R.E. together with Snoop on Saturday Night Live shortly
before the release of 2001, Dre announces the release date  "8)Chronic 2001... November 16th" at the end of the song.
Great version of the song too. Would be nice too finally get a concrete release date for the "Chinese Democracy" of hip hop..

For those that haven´t seen it before, or would enjoy to watch this again for nostalgic reasons...

8) Video:
Dr. Dre Feat. Snoop Dogg - Still D.R.E. (Live on S.N.L.).mpg
http://www.mediafire.com/?rydzlmz53j1

8) Audio:
Still D.R.E. (feat. Snoop Dogg) [Live on S.N.L. 1999].mp3
http://www.mediafire.com/?nzyl2mx5ezy
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 11:19:30 AM by Heretic »

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #259 on: February 08, 2011, 11:22:24 AM »
"8)Chronic 2001... November 16th"
8) 8) 8)

Classic moment. Let's see how this goes....

Jimmy H.

« Reply #260 on: February 08, 2011, 11:44:00 AM »
Sounds like you are straight up hatin on Miami.  Too bad that the album won't sell without Miami or New York $$$$$$. E-40 and Too Short made a better with "Bitch" (they play it in Hollywood and Miami).  The Game works with that Miami crowd he's accepted by Fabolous, Diddy, Rick Ross, Cool and Dre, Scott Storch,and he's in the group.  Game's newest stuff is fire so I don't know what you're getting your panties all in a twist for Game's been spittin fire like "Stop" with Rick Ross and "Ferrarri Lifestyle" with Fabolous and "Heartbreak Hotel" with Diddy.  Dre could make music with a more modern sound and use his own lyrics.  "I need a Doctor" is a Detroit sounding Eminem song with a small Dre verse.  And if you read my post I said he should put new west artists on it like Eastwood and Ya Boy  ::).
I'm not straight-up hating on any region. I'm just find it amusing that with the number of posts you've written saying how certain West Coast rappers need to change their formula and do more club-oriented music so they can sell that you're now doing an about face and saying how Dre needs to work with more West rappers. And this isn't a Detroit-sounding record at all. Saying something like that indicates to me that you're not really familiar with the Detroit music scene. If anything it sounds like an Alex Da Kid record because he's the one who produced it.

DjKeyz

« Reply #261 on: February 08, 2011, 12:31:33 PM »
"8)Chronic 2001... November 16th"
8) 8) 8)

Classic moment. Let's see how this goes....

Detox... a fucking myth... WHAT ?!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #262 on: February 08, 2011, 01:51:16 PM »
i honestly don't remember, but i'm guessing it was abc? whatever network that will be airing it this weekend. commercial said that eminem, dre, and rhianna will be performing together. so i'm guessing it will be love the way you lie + i need a doctor?

I just checked, it's CBS. And yes, if they mentioned Dre + Em + Chris Brown's punching bag, it's safe to presume they'll be performing LTWYL and INAD.

Thanks for the info, Snoop. 8)
haha i like your style ;D

Wit this joint, I could see 'em at the end of the performance, doing what Em and Elton did. Maybe a lil hug. Maybe a lil peck on the cheek. :-X They been down so long, ya know what I mean. :'(

That would be perfect. On the eve of Valentines day.  :heart:

LOL +1 for making me laugh.
the promo for the red album has started

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #263 on: February 08, 2011, 02:29:13 PM »
the promo for the red album has started

Huh ? Why lol ?

HighEyeCue

« Reply #264 on: February 08, 2011, 04:41:08 PM »
there is no video. Eminem was in LA fir filming video for "Space Bound". i guess

they were filming I Need A Doctor about a few weeks ago, the video should be out soon

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #265 on: February 08, 2011, 05:43:50 PM »

Sounds like you are straight up hatin on Miami.  Too bad that the album won't sell without Miami or New York $$$$$$. E-40 and Too Short made a better with "Bitch" (they play it in Hollywood and Miami).  The Game works with that Miami crowd he's accepted by Fabolous, Diddy, Rick Ross, Cool and Dre, Scott Storch,and he's in the group.  Game's newest stuff is fire so I don't know what you're getting your panties all in a twist for Game's been spittin fire like "Stop" with Rick Ross and "Ferrarri Lifestyle" with Fabolous and "Heartbreak Hotel" with Diddy.  Dre could make music with a more modern sound and use his own lyrics.  "I need a Doctor" is a Detroit sounding Eminem song with a small Dre verse.  And if you read my post I said he should put new west artists on it like Eastwood and Ya Boy  ::).
Out of all games recent stuff you pick some of the weakest shit he did. If Dre went in that direction it would be just as bad as this shit we're getting now. I need a doctor is on some gay love song type shit, i dont want to hear that.
 Eastwood aint no new artist dude been about for years.

craigy-boy - lol at your avatar, it's my head!! :laugh:

but i'd prefer to have my own clothes and not pasted onto a dude wearing a shiny jumpsuit!

LMFAOOOO props to matty for being a good sport.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

HighEyeCue

« Reply #268 on: February 09, 2011, 09:07:20 AM »
after a week the song is down to #16 on Itunes

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #269 on: February 09, 2011, 09:33:26 AM »
 Heard it on the radio at work today for the first time down here. No one even realised it was a Dre track.