Author Topic: Pharrell Williams - G I R L (Discussion Thread)  (Read 742 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Pharrell Williams - G I R L (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2014, 05:02:15 PM »
album is fucking dope 8)

very funky, lots of guitar jammin and smooth grooves. just what the doctor ordered and nothing like his last solo 8)
nice description I like the joint he just dropped wit jt. I'm gonna check out the album before I cop it though.  8)

so Pharrell's album was worth the money but that new Kendrick single wasn't good? lol
first of all you can't even compare Kendrick to pharrell. Kendrick has a long way to go to be compared to a genius like pharrell. Remember that !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2014, 05:05:22 PM »
guys please don't shit up every thread CM posts in with the t.i. nonsense, send the guy a PM or something.

I already posted in this thread just like he did, nobody is trying to shit on anybody, I asked a legitimate question

your post isn't so bad (still baiting) but chams is a total derail, off-topic & personal attack that does nothing to further the discussion. it'd be easier to believe if there wasn't already numerous threads with the same people going and forth with CM shitting up most the forum. i could care less to moderate it, just saying it ruins a lot of discussion threads for anyone reading.
Miley's whole life is a derail.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

aerroc

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2014, 06:49:26 PM »
smh Pharrell Williams has made a living biting off of anything he could copy now i see why hes getting sued by someone every month  ;)
ti is so desperate to be relevant his album is full of ft he might as well name his album ti and the family like puffy did with his album

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2014, 01:56:11 PM »
album is fucking dope 8)

very funky, lots of guitar jammin and smooth grooves. just what the doctor ordered and nothing like his last solo 8)
nice description I like the joint he just dropped wit jt. I'm gonna check out the album before I cop it though.  8)

so Pharrell's album was worth the money but that new Kendrick single wasn't good? lol
first of all you can't even compare Kendrick to pharrell. Kendrick has a long way to go to be compared to a genius like pharrell. Remember that !

as artists they can't be compared but musically you can't say that "I" and "Happy" aren't damn near the same lol