Author Topic: So it isn't just the Catholic Priests at it  (Read 3294 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: So it isn't just the Catholic Priests at it
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2011, 06:20:48 PM »
Homosexuals are predators.
All of them?
The shit is in their culture, I read bout it, I was in class wit these lames who said this shit... themselves. This is why a queer will go out they way to tell you they don't fuck wit lil boys. 2011, maybe it ain't like it was at one time, becuz America exploited sex so bad, this sick shit is so open ::), but than again, look at the Priests. :D
LOL @ pedophiles are only homosexuals.
I ain't said pedophiles, I says predators. But they are ALL sexual sadists.
So you believe that they are always on the "prowl" for someone to rape or abuse?
Sexual sadism: sexual gratification gained through causing pain or degradation to others.

And they do prey on the weak. Look at the thread we in right now my nigga.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2011, 06:25:51 PM »

LMAO at Shallows story. :D

100% true. I swear. He's actually not in church very week anymore because he's busy helping kick start a new Greek Airline adn hosting a talk show on the Greek Network, (a local specialty cable channel with shows from Greece, but some from here)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2011, 06:27:49 PM »

LMAO at Shallows story. :D

100% true. I swear. He's actually not in church very week anymore because he's busy helping kick start a new Greek Airline adn hosting a talk show on the Greek Network, (a local specialty cable channel with shows from Greece, but some from here)

Greek Airline? Damn, he ain't playin'. :laugh:

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2011, 06:32:42 PM »
Homosexuals are predators.
All of them?
The shit is in their culture, I read bout it, I was in class wit these lames who said this shit... themselves. This is why a queer will go out they way to tell you they don't fuck wit lil boys. 2011, maybe it ain't like it was at one time, becuz America exploited sex so bad, this sick shit is so open ::), but than again, look at the Priests. :D
LOL @ pedophiles are only homosexuals.
I ain't said pedophiles, I says predators. But they are ALL sexual sadists.
My bad, I read it wrong. That's still a crazy assumption though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2011, 06:39:54 PM »
I had this one nigga in my class before, dumb man dumb, and he looked like Raekwon, but he was just madd dumb, like down south dumb, and there was these 3 gay niggas and 'Raekwon' started asking them questions and these niggas was tryin' to act down ya know, lol, anyways he was like '..so.......you fucks wit niggas?..' and one went, 'we don't fucks around wit lil boys though' and the other 2 agreed... like 'we don't do that'. I'm sayin'.. what is that implyin'? That's one instance my nigga.

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2011, 06:48:13 PM »
I had this one nigga in my class before, dumb man dumb, and he looked like Raekwon, but he was just madd dumb, like down south dumb, and there was these 3 gay niggas and 'Raekwon' started asking them questions and these niggas was tryin' to act down ya know, lol, anyways he was like '..so.......you fucks wit niggas?..' and one went, 'we don't fucks around wit lil boys though' and the other 2 agreed... like 'we don't do that'. I'm sayin'.. what is that implyin'? That's one instance my nigga.
LMAO.

Poor Raekwon.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2011, 06:55:17 PM »
LMAO.

Poor Raekwon.
Yeah you ain't wanna fuck wit him. He was 'gangsta., gangsta man.' He was from Yonkers. Ya know how they do it down there. He was a 'g'. So 'g', he even fucked wit his Tims on. One day, being the gangsta from Yonkers he was, he was showing off his fuckin' gun, cuz that's how G's do it, a G waves that shit around in a classroom and I sat in front of him.. I swear on everythang I love, I thought his dumbass was goin' to accidentally blow my fuckin' brains out the back of my head. I never been so scurred in my life son. He was one scary ass dude.

The gay nigga, they used to call him 'Cookie'. And this nigga actually used to refer to son as 'Cookie'. He'd be like 'Yo, wud up Cookie?'. Yo. I think son was just inna-rested in a lil anal pipe when he ends up upstate.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 07:26:23 PM by QuietTruth »

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2011, 11:16:44 PM »
That's funny shit that got me thinking: as homosexuality becomes more and more accepted in society, its gonna be interesting to see how some people handle it over the next couple of generations. Like, are we gonna have gangsta ass niggas like 'Raekwon', who woulda pistol whipped a gay guy back in the day, now kick it and roll with gay dudes?

Shit could get very interesting.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2011, 12:28:52 AM »
And that whole 'it's in our nature to fuck', that'ssss rightttt, it's explained in Genesis. ;D
Exactly. That's why I believe in the Greek Orthodox church (I could be wrong), their priests are allowed to marry have have families. Is it s coincidence you don't hear about Greek Orthodox priests molesting kids? I don't think so.

And you're right about celibacy being church law, not necessarily something God told man to do. That's explains why it is a complete failure. Celibacy and the practice of teaching abstinence in schools are a complete failure because it goes against human nature.

That's why I don't understand the Catholic Church. If Priests used to marry, than what's preventing them now? Of alllllllllllllllll fuckin' times. Let them have fuckin' relations wit women.
 ???

Their misogyny. They would rather fuck rhinos than women. Why do you think there are no female clerics?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2011, 03:39:55 PM »
That's funny shit that got me thinking: as homosexuality becomes more and more accepted in society, its gonna be interesting to see how some people handle it over the next couple of generations. Like, are we gonna have gangsta ass niggas like 'Raekwon', who woulda pistol whipped a gay guy back in the day, now kick it and roll with gay dudes?

Shit could get very interesting.

Yeah, dude was definitely 'straight' on the outside, homo on the in. If ya know what I mean. :D

One day though, Cookie goes to his friends 'we gonna have some girl talk'. And Raekwon didn't like that though and tried to son him, Raekwon's going 'nah Cookie, nah Cookie that ain't cool' and Cookie goes 'oh but that's my bitch'.. I felt like saying stop calling the bitch fuckin' Cookie got damn it.. Seriously who gives a fuck if he said 'girl talk', u was just askin the niggas if they fuck, fuck, other niggas.. Dude was a fuckin' weirdo. A gangsta calling anotha nigga Cookie, awww how cute.  :'(

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2011, 03:43:01 PM »
And that whole 'it's in our nature to fuck', that'ssss rightttt, it's explained in Genesis. ;D
Exactly. That's why I believe in the Greek Orthodox church (I could be wrong), their priests are allowed to marry have have families. Is it s coincidence you don't hear about Greek Orthodox priests molesting kids? I don't think so.

And you're right about celibacy being church law, not necessarily something God told man to do. That's explains why it is a complete failure. Celibacy and the practice of teaching abstinence in schools are a complete failure because it goes against human nature.

That's why I don't understand the Catholic Church. If Priests used to marry, than what's preventing them now? Of alllllllllllllllll fuckin' times. Let them have fuckin' relations wit women.
 ???

Their misogyny. They would rather fuck rhinos than women. Why do you think there are no female clerics?

There was just a Priest recently who left the Priesthood sayin' this shit too. Cuz he got defrocked for having a relationship wit a lady, he now married. Lol. Like as terrible as it sound, these muthafuckas should be thankful. This nigga is fuckin' wit a lady. Hell yeah! :D :-\

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2011, 04:14:25 PM »

???

There was just a Priest recently who left the Priesthood sayin' this shit too. Cuz he got defrocked for having a relationship wit a lady, he now married. Lol. Like as terrible as it sound, these muthafuckas should be thankful. This nigga is fuckin' wit a lady. Hell yeah! :D :-\

honestly what ordinary man would voluntarily give up his sex life? I don't think its surprising so many turn out to be pedophiles. These guys become priests for a reason. They just ain't interested in dating and have some kind of fucked up interests that they can't do openly in society.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2011, 04:20:32 PM »

???

honestly what ordinary man would voluntarily give up his sex life? I don't think its surprising so many turn out to be pedophiles. These guys become priests for a reason. They just ain't interested in dating and have some kind of fucked up interests that they can't do openly in society.

But son, they don't 'turn out to be pedophiles'. These kinds of niggas is predators. This what they do. And becuz of what you just said, is the reason they go into this 'Priesthood' and it ain't right. And I'm sure there's alot of self-controlled dudes out there who feel real strong bout their Faith and are willing to sacrifice and they do it, properly. To me personally I believe alot of these widowed elderly Catholic faithful ol' men is who should be ordained. Instead of going into a convalescent home or an assisted living or an senior condo complex, they should go to the rectory. ;D

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2011, 04:39:00 PM »

???

But son, they don't 'turn out to be pedophiles'. These kinds of niggas is predators. This what they do. And becuz of what you just said, is the reason they go into this 'Priesthood' and it ain't right. And I'm sure there's alot of self-controlled dudes out there who feel real strong bout their Faith and are willing to sacrifice and they do it, properly. To me personally I believe alot of these widowed elderly Catholic faithful ol' men is who should be ordained. Instead of going into a convalescent home or an assisted living or an senior condo complex, they should go to the rectory. ;D

Its easy to say that all of these priests were just sick predators to begin with, because it seperates the religion from the persons actions. But when you supress a persons natural sexual needs this is what comes from it. All these dudes in prison fuckin other dudes werent just gay before they went there.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2011, 05:13:29 PM »
But sex is not a necessity.