Author Topic: DJ Quik - Luv Of My Life (feat. Gift Reynolds) Full MP3, Discussion Thread  (Read 3089 times)

Matty

proper discussion thread, full non-tagged MP3

http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/djquik-luvofmylife/

<a href="http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2011/february/dj_quik_-_luv_of_my_life_feat_gift_reynolds_(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=djquik.jpg&amp;auto=1? <br />quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? <br />width=?323? height=?180?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2011/february/dj_quik_-_luv_of_my_life_feat_gift_reynolds_(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=djquik.jpg&amp;auto=1? <br />quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? <br />width=?323? height=?180?</a>

shit is straight heat if you ask me, Quik hasn't dissapointed with this one :bandit:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 11:39:29 AM by Matty »

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
i dig it! Good to hear new Quik track. Can't wait to roll a blunt a smoke to this ish! Quik is back

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
Thanks Matty! Now that's what we talking about! Man I can't wait for this album.... Remember the youtube listening session videos? That shit sounded crazy!

@ 1:35 this track is just  :o :o :o  -
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 03:03:42 PM by --Vance-- »

gfunkin2

Amazing how Quik's been able to update his sound but still keep it his.

Album dropping just in time for the summer.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
glad i held out for the cd q version...props my dude.

matty and the boyz came through  ;)

Quadruple OG

Thanks Matty! Now that's what we talking about! Man I can't wait for this album.... Remember the youtube listening session videos? That shit sounded crazy!

@ 1:35 this track is just  :o :o :o  -

Looking forward to that track at the 2:12 mark

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
Smooth Sh*t.. Mix is Incredible!  8)
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Matty

its actually the ideal kind of track that snoop would sound great over with the laid back g-funk vibe, but for some reason snoop don't seem to be getting at Quik for beats, just mixing...

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
its actually the ideal kind of track that snoop would sound great over with the laid back g-funk vibe, but for some reason snoop don't seem to be getting at Quik for beats, just mixing...

Yeah I am still holding out hope they do a whole album together or let Quik do the majority of it. Loving this track. I can already tell his album will be the soundtrack of the summer for me. I would BBQ to it now but it's cold as fuck outside LMAO!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
both snoop and dre are caught up trying to keep up with the younger generation. they do not and will not cater to there core fanbase as they figure you guys are predisposed to tune in and listen anyways.

they are about expanding there brand and the only way to do that is to get new fans. you wont get new fans with "old" music

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
both snoop and dre are caught up trying to keep up with the younger generation. they do not and will not cater to there core fanbase as they figure you guys are predisposed to tune in and listen anyways.

they are about expanding there brand and the only way to do that is to get new fans. you wont get new fans with "old" music

True

Quadruple OG

The truth right there.

Matty

Kush just hurts my ears compared to this, a really messy sounding track.

Will be interesting to see what sort of numbers Quik does with this new LP. Not that it matters, but I think it might do pretty reasonably and better than a lot of low-key releases. He got a lot of followers internationally who really respect the craft.

thegooddoc

I like this track, but it sounds old. Dollarz and Sense era-ish.

The Legend

The genius is back