Author Topic: DJ Quik - Luv Of My Life (feat. Gift Reynolds) Full MP3, Discussion Thread  (Read 3090 times)

NoobCake

This ain't 95 no more.  And this song sounds exactly like something from that era, sounds dated as fuck.  Quik has never really been able to evolve as a producer.  Of course this forum loves him for that reason.

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
Very well made jam. I expected this from Quik.

Anyone confirm if G-one is involved on this one? I'm almost positive he had something to do with this monster of a beat.

W
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

Stan

This ain't 95 no more.  And this song sounds exactly like something from that era, sounds dated as fuck.  Quik has never really been able to evolve as a producer.  Of course this forum loves him for that reason.

See---->Blaqout

Where have you been?

Matty

This ain't 95 no more.  And this song sounds exactly like something from that era, sounds dated as fuck.  Quik has never really been able to evolve as a producer.  Of course this forum loves him for that reason.

of course quik has evolved as a producer, this is a silly statement. nearly of all of his albums have a different type of sound or sonic quality to them. and listen to tracks like fandango, hey playa or hydromatic. these are highly experimental pieces compared to his earlier work. the only thing that stays the same is the basic groove or 'funk' to his music.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dj quik doesnt fail

BANE

• 'G'
  • Deshi, Deshi, Basara, Basara! Deshi, Deshi, Basara
very niiice indeed.... i say let quik produce an entire snoop album... u know im picking up this quik album day1 like i did all the rest... that shit is bumpin'!

terrymak

Smooth Sh*t.. Mix is Incredible!  8)

Shit Shade Sheist in this muthafuka..
 8)

QUIK'S A PUNK BITCH FOR THIS...fOOLISH  8)

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Now, thats a good reason to roll a fat one...Lets get into this  8)

The D.O.C and

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Quik rarely disappoints!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this shit right here is funky 8)

J Double

• Lil Geezy
 :laugh:

Yes!!!! THE MAN IS BACK...can't wait til the album drops

Paolo

it's good dj quik is back !

Jimmy H.

All the people talking about Quik needs to produce an album for Snoop seem to be forgetting he did "Ego Trippin". You know that record that pretty much everybody but me and three other people on here fucking HATED.

Funkstradamus

All the people talking about Quik needs to produce an album for Snoop seem to be forgetting he did "Ego Trippin". You know that record that pretty much everybody but me and three other people on here fucking HATED.
that was Quik and teddy riley....shoulda been Quik and G-1

Matty

that was Quik and teddy riley....shoulda been Quik and G-1

it wasn't really quik production at all...although his mixing/tweaking role makes a huge difference on the finished sound quality. he only solo produced one track and that was the best track on the entire cd.