Author Topic: Dre just lost his chance to buzz with Detox @ Grammy ?  (Read 1472 times)

DjKeyz

Dre just lost his chance to buzz with Detox @ Grammy ?
« on: February 14, 2011, 01:50:30 AM »
Look out the performance... he just rap the last verse of INAD and then walkin offstage. That was pretty wack & a little bitch move for a first TV apparence since 10 years for a legend like him...

I really think that Detox shit is not ready to smash the world right now, they  lost they chance to buzz right now... INAD is not so high on the chart so what the fuck are they gonna do right now ?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Dre just lost his chance to buzz with Detox @ Grammy ?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 02:00:37 AM »
Look out the performance... he just rap the last verse of INAD and then walkin offstage. That was pretty wack & a little bitch move for a first TV apparence since 10 years for a legend like him...

I really think that Detox shit is not ready to smash the world right now, they  lost they chance to buzz right now... INAD is not so high on the chart so what the fuck are they gonna do right now ?
going on a vacation to Hawaii

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 04:38:27 AM »

they both better of doing that...and not releasing shit.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 05:52:36 AM »
it created a buzz back on Itunes

It was down to around #54 but is back up to #5 now

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 06:33:20 AM »

that is not true.. It debuted #5 at Billboard Hot 100.. That says a lot..

It will be huge I think..

Anunikke

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 07:21:13 AM »

You mean he went on a vaction to perform a verse on the grammies?

dameons

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 07:24:59 AM »
We ain't seeing it for a long time now...Summer , maybe . He would've said a release date in front of that huge audience if he was serious about it getting out soon.

thegooddoc

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 07:27:17 AM »
You guys act like your expecting to see Dre go Lady Gaga during the Grammy's.  It was a rap performance, and as far as performances go, I thought it was pretty good.  The band was incredible, Eminem was energetic and Dre got a huge ovation when he came on stage.  There was only so much he could have done.  Instead of enjoying his live television performance in awhile you guys get mad about what he is wearing or the fact that he moved around like a rapper, instead of Justin Beiber and Usher.

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2011, 07:45:13 AM »
Why another thread about dre/detox/inad/grammies. Was anybody really expecting him to drop the release date after the performance.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2011, 07:45:40 AM »
You dudes need to cut it out with getting your mad chills and getting fixated on Dre's confidence level like you're his personal trainer.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2011, 08:18:20 AM »
Was anybody really expecting him to drop the release date after the performance.

Yeah, a lot of people here were for some reason.  They still don't get it.  ;D
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2011, 09:31:55 AM »

they both better of doing that...and not releasing shit.

thegooddoc

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2011, 09:46:35 AM »
INAD is now #3 overall and #1 Hip Hop/Rap I Tunes chart after the performance last night.  The only songs ahead of it are Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber.  I would say that is pretty good "buzz".

Considering that INAD just started getting played on the radio and the video isn't even out yet.

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2011, 10:14:33 AM »
Inad can sell as much as it wants it aint going to effect detox. The majority of people buying this wont know what the fuck detox is.

Mietek23

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2011, 10:16:27 AM »
INAD is not so high on the chart so what the fuck are they gonna do right now ?

Go back to the studio for another 10 years and return in 2021 with a smash techno banger for a 235 version of 'Detox - it's coming y'all, just be more patient.