Author Topic: Lil B - Angels Exodus LP  (Read 1633 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Lil B - Angels Exodus LP
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2011, 06:36:22 AM »
you clearly think he's good enough to the point where he has to be defended anytime somebody says something negative about him. You wouldn't do that if he was "pretty good" & people were just "overlooking" him;

but you defend Budden a million times more than anyone here defends lil B.

Because you guys bring him up a million times more then I would ever randomly bring up Lil' B. Look at this very thread, you clowns brought him up.

& defend Budden like when I said Saigon beat him in that little exchange of disses they sent to each other? Yeah, a real stan move there. ::)

The sooner you guys realize this little group in here WANTS to make me out to be some Joe Budden stan & that YOU guys bring him up, it's you guys being haters & I'm just defending my beliefs. What am I defending him over outside of me defending that he's a good artist? I do nothing more then anything that's been done here for Lil' B. But me calling you guys "stans" & "running to his defense" is blasphemous. ::)

You guys can say whatever you want about me to go out of your way to make me look bad, but don't all be hypocrites when you're all acting the same lol.

Al Bundy

« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2011, 12:12:15 PM »
you clearly think he's good enough to the point where he has to be defended anytime somebody says something negative about him. You wouldn't do that if he was "pretty good" & people were just "overlooking" him;

but you defend Budden a million times more than anyone here defends lil B.

Because you guys bring him up a million times more then I would ever randomly bring up Lil' B.

The sooner you guys realize this little group in here WANTS to make me out to be some Joe Budden stan & that YOU guys bring him up, it's you guys being haters & I'm just defending my beliefs. What am I defending him over outside of me defending that he's a good artist? I do nothing more then anything that's been done here for Lil' B. But me calling you guys "stans" & "running to his defense" is blasphemous. ::)

LOL. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

the only reason he hasn't owned every track was because Joe Budden & Royce are two of the best rappers in the game; i'd put them at 1 & 2.

Haha!  I like that you're a stan of Budden.  You can take the critics with humor and unlike most you aren't oblivious to other artists talent. 

lol, thank you sir.

i try to stay unbiased as much as i can, but with Joey i can get a little crazy lol.

Budden is basically saying "I'm above all of you; you have to prove to me that your near my level, so get at me.".

i dont even have a problem with buddens like that i have a problem with being told why i dont like somebody by somebody else LOL

then have them argue when i tell um why i dont like him hahaha

LMAO, whose your favorite rapper though?

i bet your favorite rapper fits all those things (a,b,c,d,e) but he gets the slid because he isn't Joe Budden lmao.

Joe (& Royce & Crooked) >>> rap! 8)

He's got some dope songs but none of them are radio friendly.  I guess The Future is but it isn't that good.   I guess they're all too long and "too" conceptual for the average consumer.

i would make a bet if he dropped Exxxes on the radio 99.8% of the people wouldn't understand the concept behind it.

same goes for In My Sleep.

Joe just goes over people's heads.

Al Bundy

« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2011, 12:13:24 PM »
Also let's not forget Lil B's diss to Buddens. You can't tell me B didn't go in on Joey.

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/VhTc5GAs2tg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/VhTc5GAs2tg</a>

Keep ignoring the fact that Lil B ethered Joey Buttons.

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2011, 12:20:14 PM »
Is this the dude that said he was going to fuck kanye in the ass.

Al Bundy

« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2011, 12:22:28 PM »
Is this the dude that said he was going to fuck kanye in the ass.

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2011, 12:26:58 PM »
Watched some of those youtube videos dudes straight trash.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2011, 12:32:47 PM »
LOL, all of those quotes are when Joe's brought up because you clearly can't make a point without mentioning him lol.

I don't get how you're allowed to say "Lil' B is the truth & the future" & when I say it about someone else, you run to take it out of context.

Watched some of those youtube videos dudes straight trash.

Oh boy, now you're in trouble lol.

Al Bundy

« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2011, 12:40:20 PM »
<a href="http://youtube.com/v/hvi15MyE4mA?hd=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/hvi15MyE4mA?hd=1</a>

Al Bundy

« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2011, 12:41:29 PM »
that nose ring looks hella gay

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2011, 12:53:48 PM »
LMFAO at this retard.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2011, 01:01:56 PM »
yall still talkin 2 chamillyasnare?  smh  :P

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2011, 01:23:18 PM »
yall still talkin 2 chamillyasnare?  smh  :P

Go make me a fake album to bump.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2011, 02:54:25 PM »
Lil B Is The Future,Fuck What Y'all Said!!!
I best make myself a time machine then and stay well away from the future.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Al Bundy

« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2011, 09:14:24 PM »
Lil B Is The Future,Fuck What Y'all Said!!!
I best make myself a time machine then and stay well away from the future.

keep it running so 90% of this forum can go back in time to 1996

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2011, 09:53:52 PM »
i would make a bet if he dropped Exxxes on the radio 99.8% of the people wouldn't understand the concept behind it.

same goes for In My Sleep.

Joe just goes over people's heads.

lmao honestly that song sucks as a conceptual record. And yet that's the song you always bring up.