Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Doggumentary (Tracklist)  (Read 1789 times)

Funkstradamus

Re: Snoop Dogg - Doggumentary (Tracklist)
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2011, 09:17:32 AM »
^
what r u talkin about?
Meech Wells, Fredwreck, Battlecat (2 beats), Terrace Martin, Daz, Goldie Loc (?) - all on the album..
I'm talking about all the songs that have leaked from the album (all garbage) except Cold Game...all the music with Marty James and Wiz Khalifa (more garbage)...and i can expect music with Willie Nelson & the Gorillaz? ...Snoop albums always have lots of "RUMORED" West Coast involvement but usually end up with one or two "West Coast" tracks and always full of "Pop" and "South" joints...so we will see..i hope im wrong...if not ill be buying that new Daz & Quik...

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2011, 09:22:19 AM »
Looking forward to this so I can drop my opinion, some songs that we heard are trash but some are great. I hope Snoop will drop album for his fans that made him what he is today, maybe after this one.  8)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

dnjp4life

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2011, 09:33:32 AM »
looks like a pretty good tracklist to me.  It's a shame. though, that Snoop feels the need to put so many tracks onto his albums.  It's something he's done with all of them (with the exception of Doggystyle I suppose).  He'd have much stronger and more cohesive albums if he stripped them down a bit more.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2011, 10:31:20 AM »
looking forward to this as well. the songs that we have heard have been up and down, hopefully the album will be better.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2011, 10:46:07 AM »
looks like a pretty good tracklist to me.  It's a shame. though, that Snoop feels the need to put so many tracks onto his albums.  It's something he's done with all of them (with the exception of Doggystyle I suppose).  He'd have much stronger and more cohesive albums if he stripped them down a bit more.

Thing is, everybody says that but look at Malice. That had fourteen tracks on it (if I'm not mistaken?) and it wasn't exactly his most popular release with the core fanbase...
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2011, 11:43:16 AM »
21 traccs ........... Now thats whut im talkin about !!!! :o

How much is going to be filler like a lot of snoops recent albums.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2011, 12:11:33 PM »
looking forward to this as well. the songs that we have heard have been up and down, hopefully the album will be better.
don't count on it.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2011, 12:19:15 PM »
never thought I would buy a Snoop album again but I might  8)
i can't front this may have some heat. if it's worth the purchase i may consider. but right now saigon's got the hottest shit on the streets.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2011, 12:38:42 PM »
At least "New year's eve" don't make the cut. Still i'll give Doggumentary a spin but i don't expect something better that his last 2 records

Sad how much Snoop's carreer turning pop & radio friendly oriented. Even Paid da cost looks like a Hip Hop masterpiece compared to his works the last 5 years

RIP Big Dogg

We Fly High

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2011, 12:53:04 PM »
no bias but i think you guys will be surprised with the record. most people have enjoyed the record, and likened it to TBCT.

I want to say that most of the tracks that have not leaked are the ones that the dubcc fans will enjoy the most. Peer Pressure, We Rest N Cali, Wonder What It Do, The Way Life Used To Be, Toyz N Da Hood, and more... all very strong cuts.

Okka

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2011, 12:57:57 PM »
no bias but i think you guys will be surprised with the record. most people have enjoyed the record, and likened it to TBCT.

I want to say that most of the tracks that have not leaked are the ones that the dubcc fans will enjoy the most. Peer Pressure, We Rest N Cali, Wonder What It Do, The Way Life Used To Be, Toyz N Da Hood, and more... all very strong cuts.

I'm glad to hear that.

Will_B

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2011, 01:10:21 PM »

Props We Fly High!

That's why your Karma is 187 onanundercovercop! ;D

Paul

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2011, 01:13:25 PM »
^
what r u talkin about?
Meech Wells, Fredwreck, Battlecat (2 beats), Terrace Martin, Daz, Goldie Loc (?) - all on the album..
I'm talking about all the songs that have leaked from the album (all garbage) except Cold Game...all the music with Marty James and Wiz Khalifa (more garbage)...and i can expect music with Willie Nelson & the Gorillaz? ...Snoop albums always have lots of "RUMORED" West Coast involvement but usually end up with one or two "West Coast" tracks and always full of "Pop" and "South" joints...so we will see..i hope im wrong...if not ill be buying that new Daz & Quik...

Step your music game up and broaden your horizons.

The Gorrilaz dont make bad music and all the tracks with Snoop and Wiz have been crack.
funkyfreshintheflesh

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2011, 01:23:28 PM »
this album looks as west coast as it could be and some are still complaining.. thats sad and funny at the same time lol

Paul

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2011, 01:25:49 PM »
this album looks as west coast as it could be and some are still complaining.. thats sad and funny at the same time lol

Its dubcc your on.

Cunts would rather have MC Eiht feature than someone that will guarentee good music JUST cause its a west coast artist
funkyfreshintheflesh