Author Topic: Better Point Guards That Would Fit The Lakers  (Read 406 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Better Point Guards That Would Fit The Lakers
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2011, 08:20:13 PM »
Still, regardless of a jumpshot, if he truly believes that Jason Terry would be better for the Lakers then Chris Paul & Derrick Rose, that's sick lol.

i guess u dont understand the meaning of this thread, dumbshit...TRIANGLE point guard, meaning a point guard suited for the traingle offense. this is not a thread about pipe-dreams and which superstars would be cool to see in LA. it's about which point guard is ideal for the triangle offense ala bj armstrong, ron harper, brian shaw, etc.

LOL, TELL ME RIGHT NOW, MR. BASKETBALL. Tell me right now you'd "rather have" Jason Terry then Chris Paul, Rajon Rondo, Deron Williams, Russell Westbrook or Derrick Rose.

This nigga straight up said he'd prefer Jason Terry because he fits the system better. GTFO.

Hop off the nut sack like "I read it wrong". Don't a selective reader, son. ::)

Mr Basketball can't even follow other sports because they are too complex :D

Because his LA teams in other sports don't steal players so their best player can win rings.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2011, 08:32:01 PM »
and NIK is a Raiders fan...a team without a good season since 2003 :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2011, 08:44:38 PM »
Lets say the Lakers don't make a big free agent signing in a couple of years, Kobe's gone & the rest of the team gets old & they become irrelevant when these super teams take over. He will stop talking about them.

He won't be on here saying, "Yeah, I'm hyped for the Basketball season. I'm hyped for a under .500 year, missing the playoffs. I'm hyped to see who we're drafting".

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2011, 08:56:21 PM »
Lets say the Lakers don't make a big free agent signing in a couple of years, Kobe's gone & the rest of the team gets old & they become irrelevant when these super teams take over. He will stop talking about them.

He won't be on here saying, "Yeah, I'm hyped for the Basketball season. I'm hyped for a under .500 year, missing the playoffs. I'm hyped to see who we're drafting".

fact:  in 2005 he was rooting for Boston because LA was 40-42 :D   there's a thread he started about it
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2011, 08:59:51 PM »

fact:  in 2005 he was rooting for Boston because LA was 40-42 :D   there's a thread he started about it

Who was the Lakers big men in 2005? Just wondering. I don't know enough about basketball apparently to know the answer to that.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2011, 09:41:07 PM »

Who was the Lakers big men in 2005? Just wondering. I don't know enough about basketball apparently to know the answer to that.

I'd rather us turn this discussion into the guy the Heat had for center ;)

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2011, 11:21:26 PM »
Still, regardless of a jumpshot, if he truly believes that Jason Terry would be better for the Lakers then Chris Paul & Derrick Rose, that's sick lol.

i guess u dont understand the meaning of this thread, dumbshit...TRIANGLE point guard, meaning a point guard suited for the traingle offense. this is not a thread about pipe-dreams and which superstars would be cool to see in LA. it's about which point guard is ideal for the triangle offense ala bj armstrong, ron harper, brian shaw, etc.

LOL, TELL ME RIGHT NOW, MR. BASKETBALL. Tell me right now you'd "rather have" Jason Terry then Chris Paul, Rajon Rondo, Deron Williams, Russell Westbrook or Derrick Rose.

This nigga straight up said he'd prefer Jason Terry because he fits the system better. GTFO.

i never said that, u retarded retard...but i did say that this thread is about TRIANGLE FITS at the point, not random superstars we can acquire. godamn, u are dumb.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2011, 11:24:12 PM »

fact:  in 2005 he was rooting for Boston because LA was 40-42 :D   there's a thread he started about it

dumbest shit ever, it's documented on this site that even in our horrible years i was well known as a die-hard laker fan, not like u, a bandwaggon fan who had 3 different favorite teams in the last 5 years lmao.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2011, 10:22:16 AM »

i never said that, u retarded retard...but i did say that this thread is about TRIANGLE FITS at the point, not random superstars we can acquire. godamn, u are dumb.

Clearly understand that lol.

But Rondo can't shoot & he'd still be better then somebody who can hit 3's & apparently your other Laker faithful don't agree. Just read.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2011, 05:51:47 PM »

fact:  in 2005 he was rooting for Boston because LA was 40-42 :D   there's a thread he started about it

dumbest shit ever, it's documented on this site that even in our horrible years i was well known as a die-hard laker fan, not like u, a bandwaggon fan who had 3 different favorite teams in the last 5 years lmao.

lmao     it's documented on this site that your mom is hot too

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2011, 06:00:53 PM »

But Rondo can't shoot & he'd still be better then somebody who can hit 3's & apparently your other Laker faithful don't agree. Just read.

i just dont see anybody else running the offense as good as kobe, what kobes just gonna catch and shoot all day waiting to get set up? i highly doubt that.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2011, 06:17:25 PM »

i just dont see anybody else running the offense as good as kobe, what kobes just gonna catch and shoot all day waiting to get set up? i highly doubt that.

If Rondo penetrates, the defense has no choice but to collapse on him. Meaning Kobe will get more open looks.

You going to tell me Kobe would shoot a better percentage backing down, trying to jay people then sitting there getting open looks?

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2011, 10:21:59 PM »

lmao     it's documented on this site that your mom is hot too

lol...and based on the way u look, i'm willing to bet your mom is ugly as shit and has to take prozac to deal with having a son like u.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2011, 10:17:36 AM »

Easy now Jets fan. Dont let your current little run of playoff appearances with absolutely nothing to show for it get to your head. The Jets are still a fail as a franchise overall lol. Wouldnt be surprised to see the Raiders win a superbowl again before the Jets lol.

And NIK is NOT a Raider fan.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2011, 10:11:22 PM »

Easy now Jets fan. Dont let your current little run of playoff appearances with absolutely nothing to show for it get to your head. The Jets are still a fail as a franchise overall lol. Wouldnt be surprised to see the Raiders win a superbowl again before the Jets lol.

And NIK is NOT a Raider fan.

until we get a team in LA, i am