Author Topic: snoop dogg doggumentary 3/29/2011 take you home produced by meech wells  (Read 1948 times)

MEECH WELLS

From all the tracks Ive heard, this is definately the best. This track right here will probably be the reason I buy the album!
props homie we gnna do more in the future if yall like me and snoop working togther it will happen its the fans tht make us wrk togther goodlooking west coast supporters i knew i was a big part of big doggs sound but he needs 2 hear it from yall!
NEW WEST HONCHO

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
Sounds dope! I loved "Go Away" from Tha Last Meal.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 12:05:02 AM by BlueSwan »

Will_B

Meech you need to get a CD pressed up of your early unreleased Dogghouse productions!!

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
LOOKS LIKE THATS GONNA BE A SICK ASS SONG! DPG AN MEECH ALWAYS DO IT RIGHT FO THE WEST

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Snoop + Meech beat =  8) 8) 8)
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

HighEyeCue

shu

Take U Home ((feat. Too $hort, Daz And Kokane)
the beat remember me the last meal era  (Snoop Dogg - Issues the same vibe )
good work meech !

u got any goldie loc's new ?
you work with him yet 

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Sounds dope!

and cool that Meech is on here fuckin wit his fans.

WE NEED ANOTHER NEW WEST WORLD ORDER !!

Young Joker + Meech Wells = crack!

Mista Rosa

Meech Kokane said he did 3 songs with Snoop and he only kept take u home. Did you also produce the 2 other joints?
yep they ARE GOIN ON A SOUNDTRACK!

Good. Can't wait to catch them! Keep droppin the heat Meech!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Okka

Meech Kokane said he did 3 songs with Snoop and he only kept take u home. Did you also produce the 2 other joints?
yep they ARE GOIN ON A SOUNDTRACK!

What soundtrack you talkin' about?

we gnna do more in the future if yall like me and snoop working togther it will happen its the fans tht make us wrk togther goodlooking west coast supporters i knew i was a big part of big doggs sound but he needs 2 hear it from yall!

You need to start fuckin' with him more again. Most of the shit y'all did together are straight classics. "No Limit Top Dogg" is my second favorite Snoop Dogg album and one of the main reasons is cause of your beats. "My Heat Goes Boom", "In Love With a Thug", "G Bedtime Stories", "Betta Days" and"Gangsta Ride" are all classics. "I Love My Momma" wasn't bad at all, but i always felt that it was like an outro.

MEECH WELLS

ITS IN EFFECT YALL WILL SEE ALOT MORE OF ME AND SNOOP AND KOKANE LACING YALL TALKED 2 SNOOP ABOUT THS THREAD LAST NITE!

NEW WEST HONCHO

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
ITS IN EFFECT YALL WILL SEE ALOT MORE OF ME AND SNOOP AND KOKANE LACING YALL TALKED 2 SNOOP ABOUT THS THREAD LAST NITE!

yes. keep away from the pop and fake south beats. he need that west coast shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MEECH WELLS

yes. keep away from the pop and fake south beats. he need that west coast shit.
WE BRINGIN THT HEAT FUCC THT POP
NEW WEST HONCHO

PLANT

keep up the good work meech and keep bringing that classic westcoast sound to snoop dogg albums  8)  the fans would love to hear a snoop album with just producers like yourself, battlecat, fredwreck and quik....now that would be fucking dope!! 8)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Now that he got his mind right about the beats.. lets see if he can do something about the subject of his songs!