Author Topic: LeBron=Vlade Divac? (see Lebron's game winner inside)  (Read 684 times)

PLANT

Re: LeBron=Vlade Divac? (see Lebron's game winner inside)
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2011, 05:53:49 PM »
NIK youre such a fucking STAN!! Grow the fuck up, get off Kobes nuts and dedicate your life to something other than Kobe and the Lakers.  Kobe and the Lakers dont give a fuck about you, son.

The Watcher

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2011, 06:13:21 PM »
LOL that Kobe play under the basket? Son, I saw they replay twice on my HD TV. Kobe was looking for a call. LeBron didn't even get sweat on Kobe on that play.

You're mad.

he's talking about the part where wade is basically raping kobe's hand, not lebron
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2011, 06:35:45 PM »
LOL that Kobe play under the basket? Son, I saw they replay twice on my HD TV. Kobe was looking for a call. LeBron didn't even get sweat on Kobe on that play.

You're mad.

he's talking about the part where wade is basically raping kobe's hand, not lebron

C'mon. That's far from bad.

You can do what NIK did with every single All-Star in the NBA. The difference is most people wouldn't do it because we're not screaming, upset vaginas.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2011, 06:45:18 PM »

You're mad.

LOL...good to see that not everyone is retarded.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2011, 06:49:42 PM »

You're mad.

You can do what NIK did with every single All-Star in the NBA. The difference is most people wouldn't do it because we're not screaming, upset vaginas.

there were clear-cut fouls and a blatant goal-tending that shoulda been called...if u argue video evidence, it makes you look even dumber than you are. i mean, come on, those are blatant calls that should be made if the game is being reffed fairly. these were not ticky tack fouls that were missed. only and idiot would argue this.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2011, 06:50:37 PM »
Come on NIK, u are so fucking predictable.

Get some fresh material or Keep it movin

Lakers lost cuz Kobe took TOUGH DUMB shots...sometimes he makes em, but usually he doesn't................live with it

and if u watched the game, you would realize they weren't "dumb" shots...with the refs being legit, that woulda been 8 free throws Kobe earned, on the two threes and the hack by wade on his arm. so don't dispute video evidence just to keep your dickriding alive, because THAT is predictable.

yeah nigga whenever kobe is missing a contested half court shot it's got to be in without touching the ring, if not it should automatically translate into 3 FTs

did u watch the video evidence, or are u just talkin out ur ass?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2011, 08:57:11 PM »

You're mad.

there were clear-cut fouls and a blatant goal-tending that shoulda been called...if u argue video evidence, it makes you look even dumber than you are. i mean, come on, those are blatant calls that should be made if the game is being reffed fairly. these were not ticky tack fouls that were missed. only and idiot would argue this.

The only call I'd say should have been called was the second one with Kobe in the corner. You can clearly see Kobe didn't even have control of the ball on the first video, it looks like it hit off of Wade's knee & then that whiny bitch was looking for a call. & the third video happens all the time & there is a no call.

The Knicks beat the Heat & LeBron was CLEARLY hacked on the last drive of the game, but you don't see me posting video evidence of it. For someone who self proclaims himself the smartest basketball analyst in the World, you really fail to understand blown calls in every aspect are made in every single quarter of every single game. It's part of the inconsistency of the third best sport in the World.

You're just making excuses. Which is something you bitch & complain at people for doing for LeBron, ya fuckin' hypocrite.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2011, 10:28:01 PM »
I say it every year in the playoffs when it goes the Lakers way, I'll say it in the regular season when it doesn't go the Lakers way, the refs "swallow" their whistles late in games and they let the game play out. Fouls wouldn't get called and the players just have to learn to play like that. When it matters most, refs disappear and I think it's better for the game like that. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2011, 06:50:53 AM »
Come on NIK, u are so fucking predictable.

Get some fresh material or Keep it movin

Lakers lost cuz Kobe took TOUGH DUMB shots...sometimes he makes em, but usually he doesn't................live with it

and if u watched the game, you would realize they weren't "dumb" shots...with the refs being legit, that woulda been 8 free throws Kobe earned, on the two threes and the hack by wade on his arm. so don't dispute video evidence just to keep your dickriding alive, because THAT is predictable.

yeah nigga whenever kobe is missing a contested half court shot it's got to be in without touching the ring, if not it should automatically translate into 3 FTs

did u watch the video evidence, or are u just talkin out ur ass?

the point is that regardless of the refs making false (non-)calls (which they ALWAYS do, in EVERY game..)

- the heat beat the lakers, despite losing 5 in a row prior to that game and you were (and still are) calling them a bad team. there's no excuse, the lakers might not care about beating the bobcats, but they damn sure cared about this game, and they still lost. to a team that sucks. (your words not mine)
- kobe played like a retard in the 4th and showed how easily he is carried into the "kobe vs. lebron" hype, even though he's been in the league long enough and should be more mature than that
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2011, 03:22:45 PM »
Lol look at that slut, she looks like her cunt is filled with about 13 different semen samples after being gangbanged by the entire laker team. Moments later elior was begging his mom to let him eat her out to get at kobes cum so he could taste greatness

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2011, 03:33:27 PM »
I say it every year in the playoffs when it goes the Lakers way, I'll say it in the regular season when it doesn't go the Lakers way, the refs "swallow" their whistles late in games and they let the game play out. Fouls wouldn't get called and the players just have to learn to play like that. When it matters most, refs disappear and I think it's better for the game like that. 

why didn't they "swallow their whistle" and "disappear" on lebrons flop? lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2011, 03:35:31 PM »

you Laker fans got ur wish against the Kings in the western conf finals earlier this decade

Celtics mean while never needed phantom calls...unlike the Fakers....who still do.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2011, 03:36:30 PM »
Lol look at that slut, she looks like her cunt is filled with about 13 different semen samples after being gangbanged by the entire laker team.

is this about Elior or Orit????
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2011, 03:44:10 PM »

You're mad.

The only call I'd say should have been called was the second one with Kobe in the corner. You can clearly see Kobe didn't even have control of the ball on the first video, it looks like it hit off of Wade's knee & then that whiny bitch was looking for a call. & the third video happens all the time & there is a no call.

The Knicks beat the Heat & LeBron was CLEARLY hacked on the last drive of the game, but you don't see me posting video evidence of it. For someone who self proclaims himself the smartest basketball analyst in the World, you really fail to understand blown calls in every aspect are made in every single quarter of every single game. It's part of the inconsistency of the third best sport in the World.

You're just making excuses. Which is something you bitch & complain at people for doing for LeBron, ya fuckin' hypocrite.

are you kidding me? out of all the videos posted, only 1 was really a foul? lmao. video one is a swing-thru...classic kobe move. wade gets stuck with his hand out, kobe goes up for the shot and wade's reaching impedes the shot=instant foul, three free throws. durant does this move a lot as well, it always gets called. you can clearly see the foul across the arm if you watch the video without lebron's nuts in your eyes.

second video, not only did kobe get fouled on the three attempt (the one you fags were laughing about and claiming was forced), artest is fouled on the lay-up putback, and there was a clear-cut goaltending, as the ball was taken off the rim. 3 missed calls in one sequence.

last video, i don't give a fuck if they miss that call a lot, kobe got hacked across the arm, and that was what caused him to lose to ball out of bounds. if you are allowed to do that in the nba, then no one would score all game. now, if this was the only blatant call that was missed, i wouldn't mind, but all these horrible calls down the stretch accumulate into one awful bias towards one team, and only a nutrider like u wouldnt admit it after seeing the videos. anyways, i didn't make the thread to excuse a loss. i made the video to laugh at lebron resorting to flopping because he is so desperate for a win. i only posted the rest of the vids when peeps tried saying kobe lost the game at the end by forcing shots, when it was clear that there were 8 deserved free throws for kobe which weren't awarded, all in the final minutes.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2011, 03:45:35 PM »

you Laker fans got ur wish against the Kings in the western conf finals earlier this decade

Celtics mean while never needed phantom calls...unlike the Fakers....who still do.

calls were made to extend the series, not to favor the lakers. in this game, stern clearly favored the heat.