Author Topic: LeBron=Vlade Divac? (see Lebron's game winner inside)  (Read 683 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: LeBron=Vlade Divac? (see Lebron's game winner inside)
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2011, 03:48:30 PM »
i bet u 20 bucks that if the Celtics dont win the east, the bulls win instead of the heat this year
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2011, 07:46:09 PM »
If game tampering is that obvious right now, why even follow the sport.  Why introduce tools to the sport that would make it harder to mess with a game's decision? 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2011, 07:56:19 PM »
If game tampering is that obvious right now, why even follow the sport.  Why introduce tools to the sport that would make it harder to mess with a game's decision? 

No, it's straight down the line when the Lakers win. It's just when they lose that child comes up with excuses.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2011, 08:29:17 PM »

No, it's straight down the line when the Lakers win. It's just when they lose that child comes up with excuses.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2011, 10:14:58 PM »
again, it's not an excuse, were still gunna win the title...i made the thread to laugh at lebron's lameass flop. i can't say whether the refs purposely helped the heat win the game or if they really are that horrible at officiating. what i can say, though, is that the benefit of the whistle down the stretch clearly went towards the heat, and that lebron's dick would have to be pretty far down your throat to dispute that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2011, 06:39:42 AM »
^C'mon, son.

In the next Laker regular season win. I guarentee you there is at least one call that is highly in favor of the Lakers. I'm not going to blame that as the reason the Lakers win though. They'll just have won the game.

Just like the Heat won the game.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2011, 01:20:19 PM »

Yup, it's what I was trying to imply.  I mean, most likely shit goes either way it just depends on a game by game basis. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2011, 02:37:26 PM »

you be the judge

Great clip... clear flop, but smart basketball play nonetheless. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)