Author Topic: Anybody Heard Warren G response towards Nate Dogg?  (Read 1772 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Anybody Heard Warren G response towards Nate Dogg?
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2011, 05:33:43 PM »
Warren keeps it real ... he visited him and behaved as a true friend ... it's easy to tweet now that Nate is dead ... the question is where all these "friends" were when Nate needed them ? That's the perfect example of what I hate in today's world : so many hypocrit and fake people

its called "jumping on the wagon at its finest" homie, the way everyone just fakes it & wants to be popular tellin all their friends that they tweeted an RIP for nate dogg its disgusting...god dont like ugly   

stfu. I see you doing the same thing. What good is saying rip on dubcc? Where were you when Nate needed you? Its the same shit as some celebrity tweet. You ain't gotta have a close relationship with the man to tell him rip.

i know right? this shit is turning into a eurofied wigger fest of who loved nate the most who was hip to nates music the longest...fuck all you crab ass wiggers acting like that.
acting like your condolences mean more then the next mans because you liked his music alot.

aint nothing euro about me homie, i grew up in cali when all that shyt was going down so i suggest u n ur booty patna spice bitch keep listening to them willie nelson records or watever u listen 2

if u aint a euro then why you catching feelings? you need to smoke something and get a grip...all that tough talk just makes you look paranoid like you got something to prove which is the same kind of shit i chastise the bork borks about.

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2011, 11:11:50 PM »
some wiggers on a forum are the last people to be deciding who's Nate's real friends were. You didn't know him on a personal level. You don't know who visited him in the hospital. You don't know the relationship he had with other artists. You aren't special. So stop speculating. Its pointless and just stupid at this point.

YOU are stupid

RxScenester

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • cold chillen
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2011, 11:52:23 PM »
Some people don't respond well to situations like people getting ill.  They turn the other way.  I don't blame them.  And it's best not to blame anything on anyone after someones passing. 

Jimmy H.

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2011, 01:15:49 AM »
Some people don't respond well to situations like people getting ill.  They turn the other way.  I don't blame them.  And it's best not to blame anything on anyone after someones passing. 
  That's sort of the way I try to look at these situations.  Unless you know what's actually going on with someone on a regular basis, you can't pretend to know what their true intentions are and even then, maybe not.

RxScenester

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • cold chillen
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2011, 10:13:30 AM »
  That's sort of the way I try to look at these situations.  Unless you know what's actually going on with someone on a regular basis, you can't pretend to know what their true intentions are and even then, maybe not.

That's right man! Assumptions only makes you look stupid.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2011, 03:46:26 PM »
Warren G don't have to say anything.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2011, 08:12:48 PM »
Im suprised by the love nate is getn to i thought that these drake loving rap fans wouldnt show love.nate is a trending topic on twitter for the 2nd day now even will smith tweeted bout him and they been bumpin him on the radio alot.glad to know im not going thru this alone i got all the nate fans wit me and we gon all rep him.

It simply shows how Suge Knight underestimated him to the point he's never gave his approval for the GFC vol1 release. He had a jewell in his hands and let him rot in a corner for some odd reason.
This is fact.

Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !