Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Mr. Prescription (Feat. Nikki Grier & Sly) + Tweaked  (Read 9241 times)

thegooddoc

Re: Dr. Dre - Mr. Prescription (Feat. Nikki Grier & Sly) + Tweaked
« Reply #210 on: March 24, 2011, 07:08:43 PM »
This could be a big song if they clean it up.  Catchy hook, crazy beat, just need a second verse or guest feature. 

Hittman2001

« Reply #211 on: March 24, 2011, 07:58:24 PM »
for some reason xzibit comes to mind as an artist that'll straight up kill this beat

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #212 on: March 24, 2011, 08:04:58 PM »
for some reason xzibit comes to mind as an artist that'll straight up kill this beat

he'd kill most tracks
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

So Much Style

« Reply #213 on: March 24, 2011, 08:09:03 PM »
wow this song is sooo different...im perplexed. i dont know if i think its amazing or junk but i keep listening to it! lol
So much style back at it again

Hittman2001

« Reply #214 on: March 24, 2011, 08:15:49 PM »

he'd kill most tracks

Since i first heard this track, for some reason xzibit kept popping in my head as a guest feature....

From a business standpoint i'd replace Sly with Timbaland and Nikki Grier with Lady Gaga or Nelly Furtado....the names alone would've allowed this track to have been a perfect first single in place of Kush....but thats all hindsight   :-\

wow this song is sooo different...im perplexed. i dont know if i think its amazing or junk but i keep listening to it! lol

same here....i'm starting to lean towards a great track for me.  the track is sonically there...i've had it on repeat for a while

i like many others was hyped by what bishop lamont was telling us about the album...but dude was just overly excited about the stuff he was hearing and working on.  I'm moving on from those expectations.

thegooddoc

« Reply #215 on: March 24, 2011, 08:40:50 PM »
Since i first heard this track, for some reason xzibit kept popping in my head as a guest feature....

From a business standpoint i'd replace Sly with Timbaland and Nikki Grier with Lady Gaga or Nelly Furtado....the names alone would've allowed this track to have been a perfect first single in place of Kush....but thats all hindsight   :-\

I agree its almost like it was written for timbaland. I hope we get to hear the finished version of this track though.  8)

Hittman2001

« Reply #216 on: March 24, 2011, 09:58:18 PM »
i dont think people realized that we've already heard Bishop's version of detox...when dre produced relapse

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #217 on: March 24, 2011, 10:22:27 PM »
Lol funny how a few months ago Dre working with Lady Gaga would've been the end of the world to dubcc. Now niggaz are actively suggesting it.

Sccit

« Reply #218 on: March 25, 2011, 02:42:54 AM »
really diggin sly's bridge "you can be my patient.........all night"

8)

LOL...come on, jake, seriously?

Sccit

« Reply #219 on: March 25, 2011, 02:45:42 AM »

it's junk...it's not different, it's some missy elliot shit crossed with black eyed peas. just think about it.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #220 on: March 25, 2011, 02:49:43 AM »
Dre is great at producing when dre does it his self..he needs to go back to that NWA-niggaz4life style of music..would be sick.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #221 on: March 25, 2011, 04:35:39 AM »
Lol funny how a few months ago Dre working with Lady Gaga would've been the end of the world to dubcc. Now niggaz are actively suggesting it.
yeah it's crazy

Dre is great at producing when dre does it his self..he needs to go back to that NWA-niggaz4life style of music..would be sick.
i like the old stuff, but his newer sound is good too (relapse)

So Much Style

« Reply #222 on: March 25, 2011, 05:28:50 AM »
really diggin sly's bridge "you can be my patient.........all night"

8)

LOL...come on, jake, seriously?

i guess im just thinkin glass half full! But it is apparent now that all this time we built this up and it is NOT gonna be what we all hoped.
So much style back at it again

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #223 on: March 25, 2011, 05:55:11 AM »

I think only one dude suggested it. The rest of us just said that it sound like somethin that would fit Gaga/made for Gaga

see the difference?

thegooddoc

« Reply #224 on: March 26, 2011, 08:57:15 PM »
Hope he is releasing this for the next single soon.  8)