Author Topic: Dubcnn: Remembering Nate Dogg #3: Kokane Speaks  (Read 1518 times)

Will_B

Re: Dubcnn: Remembering Nate Dogg #3: Kokane Speaks
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2011, 07:27:12 AM »
Quote from: KoKane

At one time, Snoop wanted us to do a record with me, Butch Cassidy and Nate Dogg. It did not happen,

Tha Eastsidaz song which reunites the 3 of them and is blessed with a Hi-Tek beat, is classic though :

Yep Duces 'N Trayz The Old Fashioned Way was one of that last Classics from the DPG camp!

Mad jazzy! :pimp:

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2011, 12:29:34 PM »
Nice comments from Mr Kane.  These Nate Dogg episodes on DubCNN are a great tribute, and a great way to remember Nate and see what he meant to others.  Keep up the good work guys.

Props for the feedback! Spread the word about our Remember Nate Dogg section!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

dnjp4life

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2011, 12:49:12 PM »
Good read. It's a shame that record with Kokane, Nate and Butch Cassidy never happened.

Indeed, woulda been great to hear that.

BIGWORM

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2011, 01:43:20 PM »
Man I remember when I first heard "Ghetto" it blew me away hearing them both on the same track together. Something I wasn't expecting. Props KOKANE!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2011, 03:16:32 AM »
Nice comments from Mr Kane.  These Nate Dogg episodes on DubCNN are a great tribute, and a great way to remember Nate and see what he meant to others.  Keep up the good work guys.

This.
most mature person that you would meet.

no disrespect to nate obv but if u chek evry video lol this isnt the case, but videos dont show all his life obv
Those Nate videos I've seen, Nate acted all calm and cool, never chasing the hoes and shit like that. So dude seemed real mature to me.

kemizt

MistaNova

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2011, 07:46:54 AM »
Good read. It's a shame that record with Kokane, Nate and Butch Cassidy never happened.

Indeed, woulda been great to hear that.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2011, 03:36:35 PM »

this.

RIP Nate!