Author Topic: Dope..this straight from the vault shit is the real Eminem of the last few years  (Read 610 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Okay, it may not be on the level of Slim Shady LP thru 8 Mile, but then again I don't expect perfection.  Those albums were all flawless in my opinion.  I just want the real Eminem.  Eminem at his best.  And I feel like these Straight Out The Vault leeks are the real Eminem.  I think he kind of became shy with all his success, and doesn't come from his heart like he did earlier in his carear.  But I can really feel this music, it feels right like the real Eminem.  I'll do a track by track review later.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I'll do a track by track review later.

That should be outlandishly entertaining if you really think these songs are good.

I thought "Recovery" was his worst album but even all the songs off of those sound better than anything Koolo has leaked.

"The Real Slim Shady" hasn't been around for ten years. ;)

Ronny

marshall lost his spark after the first album he been a hippy dippy popper eva since

• Muthafuckin' Don!
First of all.. it is dope... and second of all, even if it wasn't, my point is that I feel like this is the real Eminem, rapping from his heart. 

Ronny

exactly r points eminem is garbage from the heart and not dope at all sorry kiddo

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
The only song I've heard from these leaks that sounds "real" is "Difficult" which is the oldest of anything to leak.

The rest are just leftovers from his two worst albums; "G.O.A.T." & "The Apple" were good.

The rest are just aren't anything worth mentioning.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ftgHtzh-qnU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ftgHtzh-qnU</a>

Sounds like Weird Al Yankovich making fun of Eminem lol.

Al Bundy

eminem is basura

Triple OG Rapsodie

shit is wack and wasn't released for a reason

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The only song I've heard from these leaks that sounds "real" is "Difficult" which is the oldest of anything to leak.

The rest are just leftovers from his two worst albums; "G.O.A.T." & "The Apple" were good.

The rest are just aren't anything worth mentioning.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ftgHtzh-qnU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ftgHtzh-qnU</a>

Sounds like Weird Al Yankovich making fun of Eminem lol.

"Wee Wee" was the only wack song... but I will do a track by track review later

Elkoizm

There are people that believe his last 3 albums is him at his peak and the best of his discography.

I haven't given a shit about Em since The Eminem Show dropped.

For me it's Marshall Mathers LP and earlier albums I fuck with. When he was actually putting in effort.

Oh and the work he done with D12 is flawless.
"Shit On You"? C'mon son.
Devil's Night killed as well.

Sccit

There are people that believe his last 3 albums is him at his peak and the best of his discography.

those people need help...i still gota peep the vault shit, though. if infinite like it, i bet it's better than his recent mediocre ass shit.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
I'll do a track by track review later.

That should be outlandishly entertaining if you really think these songs are good.

I thought "Recovery" was his worst album but even all the songs off of those sound better than anything Koolo has leaked.

"The Real Slim Shady" hasn't been around for ten years. ;)
will the real slim shady please stand up?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I haven't given a shit about Em since The Eminem Show dropped.

For me it's Marshall Mathers LP and earlier albums I fuck with. When he was actually putting in effort.

Oh and the work he done with D12 is flawless.
"Shit On You"? C'mon son.
Devil's Night killed as well.

Yeah, didn't you hear me say that everything from Slim Shady LP (should of said EP) thru 8 Mile was flawless?  Definitely that includes the first D12 project

• Muthafuckin' Don!
SCALE:

SlimShadyLP thru 8 Mile 10 out of 10- TOP OF SCALE
Encore thru Recovery 3 out of 10-  BOTTOM OF SCALE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Album: Straight From The Vault:  6 out of 10
Release date:  leek released in late 2010 early 2011
Recorded In:  presumed to be from the rumored King Mathers album title he was working on before Relapse

"The Apple"-  7 out of 10-   Song is similar to "Evil Deeds" which was one of the few dope tracks off Encore.   Eminem shares a lot of the most intimate thoughts/stories from his personal life, like what it was like being in the studio with D12 back before they got signed, to some startling stories from his childhood about his mom and a baby sister he never had.  Nothing wrong with Em's voice or flow on this song, everything is on point... and me being from Kansas City it was nice to hear him mention Kansas City so much in the song... even though from what I heard he actually lived in a city called St. Joseph that is a small college town, somewhat white trash place, but he probably just said Kansas City so people would know what he was talking about.   Beat is pretty average, but serves the song well.

"Ballin Uncontrollably"  7 out of 10-  This song is great because Eminem takes a shot at the Southern Rap music that's fucked up the game for the last several years in hip-hop.  It's a huge shot at Rick Ross who I think is the guy who made that horrible song that went, "Everyday I'm Hustlin/ Everyday I'm Hustlin".. that song was aweful but it was a huge hit... Eminem basically makes a parody of that song, but it classic Em style and fashion he uses their own style to diss them and shows he can do their style better than they can, without even trying.  Really clever, comedic lyrics in this one.

"GOAT'-  5 out of 10-   Again, beat is pretty regular, but serves the song.   Again, it's refreshing to hear Eminem come from the heart and speak honestly about his place in hip-hop, and the racism that exists, when the hip-hop media still fails to recognize the obvious; the obvious being that other than 2pac, Eminem has obviously been the #1 rapper in hip-hop.  Again clever lyrics here and some dark satire (Angelina and Madonna diss), which is what Eminem does best.

"Wee Wee"-  0 out of 10-  Song is comparable to "Big Weenie" off the Encore album

"Get Money"-  6 out of 10-  Em's opening verse isn't really that dope, but still you feel it is the real Eminem, his real thoughts on the game, and what's been happening in the last few years, his place in the industry.  Some clever lines, the beat is pretty dope and the chorus bumps, guest features on this one are dope

"Going Crazy"-  6 out of 10-  This song is like a cross between "Words Are Weapons" (classic Em shit) and "Spend Some Time" (off Encore), so it ends up somewhere in between, hard beat, slow flows.   Beat bumps and Obie and Em both come tight on this one in flow and lyrics.

....that's it.. so as you can see I'm not saying the leek is a classic or anything, just saying that I think it's the real Em shit.  Much like the Straight Out The Lab leek that proceeded the Encore album (classic bonus track "Americuns", Canibus/JDJa Rule disses) represented the real Eminem, or "My Darling" and "Careful What You Wish For" that were the bonus tracks from Relapse.  But for some reason it's like Em's afraid to put out the real shit these days. 

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
This all that should be said in this thread