Poll

Are you from the US or another country?q

United States
43 (30.7%)
Another Country
97 (69.3%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Author Topic: Poll: West Coast Music fans... where are you from?  (Read 2049 times)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Re: Poll: West Coast Music fans... where are you from?
« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2011, 06:50:41 PM »
I had no fucken clue this forum had this many foreigners haha. Im trippn out
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Will_B

« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2011, 11:31:20 PM »
To the boy genius SPICE TWO. People come to a forum to rep what they rep and learn new stuff too. Not everyones the same. It's nice you feel the need to Stan out on peoples lives and tell them what they're interested in but these massive assumptions just make you look like a clown.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2011, 11:39:01 PM »
If you're gonna create this kind of poll, why not expand the options? Instead of just being U.S. or not, you should have made it maybe different U.S. regions, Europe, Asia, Middle East, and "other". Just a thought. Truthfully, I'm not hating on any of these foreign folks who support the music. I'm from Boston. That's the other side of the country and I love that Cali music. If people love and respect the culture, it should be all good.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2011, 11:47:30 PM »
To the boy genius SPICE TWO. People come to a forum to rep what they rep and learn new stuff too. Not everyones the same. It's nice you feel the need to Stan out on peoples lives and tell them what they're interested in but these massive assumptions just make you look like a clown.

Check yourself. My posts have been in response to euros claiming to be more knowledgeable on hip hop or have a wider perspective than people in the US. Nigga please. I don't care where you're from or what you listen to. But based on the rappers discussed on this site, dubcc has one of the narrowest perspectives I've ever seen. Don't speak on hip hop knowledge when this entire forum is based around Dr. Dre and Death Row.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #109 on: March 28, 2011, 12:15:17 AM »
Spice is spittin knowledge.This place is close minded as fuck. Look at odd future, from the west and blowing the fuck up and other then may e two or three posters they aren't even talked about because they don't make gangsta westcoast rap. This isn't a westcoast forum, this is euros jerking eachother off and feeling chills from outdated irrelevant music.

Don Seer

« Reply #110 on: March 28, 2011, 12:32:39 AM »
^ that is true for some people.. which is why after the forum moves there will be the 'old west' section... whatever it ends up being called..

it'll stop topics on new west coast talent sinking and still let those who want to talk about the classic stuff do so

it can't be that irrelevant if there's mileage in the reissues and releases wideawake have been putting out

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #111 on: March 28, 2011, 12:40:47 AM »
I look forward to the splitting of the west coast section. I'll I think I tried to put people on to new music when I first got here but gave up shortly afterwards.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #112 on: March 28, 2011, 12:43:20 AM »

awol22222

« Reply #113 on: March 28, 2011, 12:44:56 AM »
I look forward to the splitting of the west coast section.

LYRIDER

« Reply #114 on: March 28, 2011, 12:50:25 AM »
Spice is spittin knowledge.This place is close minded as fuck. Look at odd future, from the west and blowing the fuck up and other then may e two or three posters they aren't even talked about because they don't make gangsta westcoast rap. This isn't a westcoast forum, this is euros jerking eachother off and feeling chills from outdated irrelevant music.

That is to say Ogs like Ice cube ... Wc ... Goldie loc .... Snoop Dogg ect ..are irrelevant ??? These dudes are still madd active and they makin the music i like .( Even tho i like some New Westcoast artist ).... Euros keepin the westcoast G shit alive  ;D ;D ;D ;D

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #115 on: March 28, 2011, 01:14:32 AM »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #116 on: March 28, 2011, 02:12:11 AM »
I had no fucken clue this forum had this many foreigners haha. Im trippn out
foreigners? it's the internet  :P

Sccit

« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2011, 03:11:05 AM »
damn...the poll results are staggerin...i thought it would be close to a split, but the majority don't live anywhere near the west. crazy ish.

the old school west coast section should be called "back n tha dayz"..great idea to split the new school from the classic stuff.

dnjp4life

« Reply #118 on: March 28, 2011, 03:41:57 AM »
I'm from the UK, just outside of London.

thuglord

• 'G'
  • If I die press play and I will be resurrected...
« Reply #119 on: March 28, 2011, 04:42:50 AM »
I'm from Rome, Italy. Any other italians out there? :)