Author Topic: Have you ever had that someone  (Read 1324 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
Re: Have you ever had that someone
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2001, 12:17:59 PM »
There is only one thing I know to do in a situation like this

Heavenly Father,
I would like to ask you to soften Sugefights heart so that he would stop picking on people and tell us what is wrong with him,if he cannot father then at least contribute something to the boards other then what he has,I ask that his heart be imersed in peace and harmony and I ask that they become a permant part of his personality.I ask that your beautiful ways start to show out of every step of his Father and that he grow to be just like you.I ask that everyone on the boards stop fighting,I ask for peace on the boards and Father I just ask that you keep a hand on all the chatters as they go about their daily rounds on these boards listening to thier prayers,wants needs and desires......I ask that you hold their family and freinds up so that my freinds here shall never be alone and I ask Father that their faces be covered with your kisses and they be delighted by your touch,I ask that the angels keep the demons off their back and harm out of their way and I ask all this in Jesus name I pray Amen
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2001, 12:32:20 PM »
Amen... I believe in the Lords Works... and the Lord works in a misterious way... Aman  :)

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2001, 12:35:13 PM »

Amen... I believe in the Lords Works... and the Lord works in a misterious way... Aman  :)

LOL--Dont judge me as a person by what I do ONLINE.  Online is fiction, yall.  This aint real--

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2001, 12:43:14 PM »

LOL--Dont judge me as a person by what I do ONLINE.  Online is fiction, yall.  This aint real--

You already have judge me.. don't contradict yourself... it is very unbecoming.....

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2001, 12:44:24 PM »

You already have judge me.. don't contradict yourself... it is very unbecoming.....

I said dont judge me for what i do ONLINE.  Youre gay in real life.  So dont speak unless it makes sense--that is very unbecoming, you stupid trick.

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2001, 12:46:57 PM »

One more thing--I dont wish bad onto anybody on these boards.  And I hope that everything goes well for the likes of PinkTowelGirl...Im just trying to lead her on the right path though.  She has recently private messaged me and thanked me for my concerns and for my help and I want to publicly say "You're Welcome".  Keep your head up, babygirl and admitting youre wrong is the first step to success!!!!

you doing that again?????? yo pink, don't fall for this bullshit......this sugefag did the same shit to me when i was a mod here and he made some bullshit like this up to make me lose my spot

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2001, 12:50:45 PM »
sugefight that is the thing ain't no one judging you,but what if someone was sitting here telling you the truth about themselves and you were judging that never knowing that you actually were judging them?Baby you can't judge,that is God's place to judge,he is the only one who gets to do that not you.......you may not like what pink does,but stop watching what she does then.........let me tell you why you should stop.........

when I was a little younger(a few months ago actually)I judged a woman with a mustache,she had a beard and I was thinking yuck I would hate to have one of those and some other bad thoughts and everytime I saw one of those women I did that,til one day I woke up with a hair on my lip,now it has not grown back in seince then but still I know yuck right?But see where do any of us get off saying yuck it is not your face the hair is on,is it?then it is not your business why that hair is there either,,,,,,same goes for pink.............her mother died.........she is looking for female company most likely because she misses her mother man,see you oughta think before you judge people because you might miss the real reason why they do the things they do,I bet you even pink doesn't know the reason why she is bi but I can figure it out,just from what she has said today it was easy I knew it I said well if she is looking for a mother figure then that is one way to find one,let her find herslef sugefight then get up in whoevers ass you want too but let these two greive first geez......these two have not gotten a real good time to greive for a long time now and they need symphathy from us not hate....how would you feel if your parents died and you were all lost in the world and you had no one to turn to?Plus she is young...........she is gonna experiment and that is normal for someone her age SO BACK OFF HER
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2001, 12:54:11 PM »
She applauded a post that said somebody should kill me.  So, ruthless, i ask you--whats worse?  Wishing death on somebody or questioning their immoral ways?  Yup-Game, Set, MATCH.

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2001, 12:56:02 PM »

I said dont judge me for what i do ONLINE.  Youre gay in real life.  So dont speak unless it makes sense--that is very unbecoming, you stupid trick.

I think you are a sad person.. who has no real friends.. and has to make them selves feel better by putting other down... thats too bad.. i think you are a lonely person.. who needs to grow the FUCK UP!!!  i am not no trick either... Believe me... and you talking to a person who pretty much did well in school... I am doing go for myself now.. i buy what i want.. and when i want it... i can live my life how i choose.. I don't fell no shame in what i do... I am strong person.. Thats what the whole point of this thread was about... to show.. yeah i live a depressing life at one time. i over came it.. and found myself... I repeat .. if you don't like.. who cares.. turn your head... Don't look... if it such a sin.. don't talk to me.. if i am so bad... Don't even post on my threads... Just continue on.. but don't give me ridicule about my life.. i live it and not you...  I am who i am.. and not going to change.. becuase it displease people... So if you don't like me.. say so.. but don't hint it out.. be straight up.. don't be stupid.. and make your stupid comments that make you sound like a the little bitch that you are... so just Piss off ... GirlFriend  ~one~

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2001, 01:18:49 PM »
lol@suge fight trying to sound all religeous now.. who the fuck u foolen... i remember when u frist started posting hoe.. so back the fuck up

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2001, 01:50:28 PM »
hahahahahaha.....yo sugefight you said it yourself you want to make the board a better place.........ok then get the fuck out of the board and take all of your screen names with you(WS, dontfight, oasinger, dbomb), i mean its fucking pathetic that you have so much spare time to be dissing people like this.......i know i diss motherfuckers at times but NOT when somebody is really being serious like pink you know what i'm saying......i mean youre fucking worthless, i should shoot your "no job having dad" and "2 dollar mom" for even bringing your shit-worth ass in this world faggot, you told me you were a 25 year old hard black gangsta from the ghetto?????  mmmmaawhahahahahaahahha you must be out of your mind, yeah sure....you are REALLL HARD when alll you do is talk shit, shit, shit, i've never even seen you talk about hip-hop except talking about how classic no limit is so obiviously you don't know jack about hip-hop so that right there tells you you don't belong here and you love to instigate cuz you think thats power.......since you never had any authority in your life ever so you have to fantasize it on the internet.....which is sad....real sad....i don't hate you...i really feel sorry for you man....i mean you never had pussy, you never had any friends, your a GRADE school drop out, kids at your local neighborhood was your bubbas, and your 55 years old right now for 45 years doing the same shit ever since you were a kid....its soooo sadddd :(  its too late now, you can't even get a life back cuz you never had the potential, i mean you can't face reality

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2001, 01:58:16 PM »
^^ right On ^^  ;D

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2001, 02:11:16 PM »

Ah, the ignorence of some people.

Now Pink is my sister, if anyone should really care, it's me, I see her, I love her, and I care for her. What she does, affects me, and only me here in person. SugeFight, Do you have sexual relations before marrage, do you swear, use the Lords name as a tool to get your way, do you even so much as lust for your friends wife, or any other wife. Then you have sinned. My sister, I can honestly say because she's told me, has NOT had relations with a female. If she did, more power to her, but she hasn't, so more power to her for resisting. She goes to church, and we are Catholics. When God judges us, I truly believe that we all have sins for him to judge. People use religion to hate homosexuals because it's against God. But so is pre-marrital sex, and I have friends that are not virgins, but are not married either. Just the same, they are sinning, though I do not judge them. Hell our mother had used drugs, and dad an alcholic, they have sinned, but I love them as my parents, and my sister as my sister. God gave me a gift, a sister like mine, who may fight with me at times, but still love. Love is Gods gift, and your judging my sister is not your job to do, it's God's. We are not perfect, and we sin, though you seem short sighted on it. For he who has never sinned, throw the first stone. Alright, keep your stones to yourself then. I still love you as my brother in Christ, just love my sister as she was your sister.

I love my bubba.... Don't you love my bubba... i love my bubba ... aahh!!! bubba... *signs*

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2001, 03:03:54 PM »

hahahahahaha.....yo sugefight you said it yourself you want to make the board a better place.........ok then get the fuck out of the board and take all of your screen names with you(WS, dontfight, oasinger, dbomb), i mean its fucking pathetic that you have so much spare time to be dissing people like this.......i know i diss motherfuckers at times but NOT when somebody is really being serious like pink you know what i'm saying......i mean youre fucking worthless, i should shoot your "no job having dad" and "2 dollar mom" for even bringing your shit-worth ass in this world faggot, you told me you were a 25 year old hard black gangsta from the ghetto?????  mmmmaawhahahahahaahahha you must be out of your mind, yeah sure....you are REALLL HARD when alll you do is talk shit, shit, shit, i've never even seen you talk about hip-hop except talking about how classic no limit is so obiviously you don't know jack about hip-hop so that right there tells you you don't belong here and you love to instigate cuz you think thats power.......since you never had any authority in your life ever so you have to fantasize it on the internet.....which is sad....real sad....i don't hate you...i really feel sorry for you man....i mean you never had pussy, you never had any friends, your a GRADE school drop out, kids at your local neighborhood was your bubbas, and your 55 years old right now for 45 years doing the same shit ever since you were a kid....its soooo sadddd :(  its too late now, you can't even get a life back cuz you never had the potential, i mean you can't face reality

It's funny and pathetic that somebody from the internet can get so much emotion out of you.  Grow up and get a real life.

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2001, 03:05:53 PM »

lol@suge fight trying to sound all religeous now.. who the fuck u foolen... i remember when u frist started posting hoe.. so back the fuck up

Yall dont know me.  And again-I dont care about any of you online cos I dont know any of you.  And you remember when I first started posting?  Looks like somebody needs to get a life, maxi padz.  BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  Internet gangstas crack me up.  Get some friends, get a girl, party, hang out--get a fucking life you pathetic piece of crap.