Author Topic: What do you call a Jew with a straight nose?  (Read 808 times)

Woodrow

Re:What do you call a Jew with a straight nose?
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2003, 11:28:10 AM »
The OG Joke:

What do you call a Jew with a straight nose?
A convert

When you have the power to stop biggotry and don't, what am I supposed say?

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2003, 11:32:28 AM »
no. u quoted me replying to a totally different post and are now trying to make it look like i'm supporting the OG thing and being racist.

i have not in anyway posted that i support this thread.. the joke is in bad taste... what about NIKs teeth post? i think he thinks he's "even"
« Last Edit: January 09, 2003, 11:37:39 AM by Overseer »

Woodrow

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2003, 11:40:26 AM »
no. u quoted me replying to a totally different post and are now trying to make it look like i'm support the OG thing and being racist.

i have not in anyway posted that i support this thread.. the joke is in bad taste... what about NIKs teeth post? i think he thinks he's "even"

Your post being on page 2 of the topic, it looked to me like you said the OG Joke was funny.

Just because somebody makes fun of your nationality, does it make it "right" for a person to come back with a bigotted comment?

Don Seer

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2003, 11:52:09 AM »
no. u quoted me replying to a totally different post and are now trying to make it look like i'm support the OG thing and being racist.

Your post being on page 2 of the topic, it looked to me like you said the OG Joke was funny.

Just because somebody makes fun of your nationality, does it make it "right" for a person to come back with a bigotted comment?

well in future check the context of replies before leaping in.

i believe people can make their minds up for themselves. if someone makes a racist comment on this board people can see the ignorance for themselves. i believe the replies spoke for themselves. i'd rather people 'play themselves' than get hidden. of course if things get out of hand someone should lock the thread. i believe'd enough had already been said to let this sink in its own ignorance... even if it was created in retaliation to a previous comment.

jay-ay-bee everyone knows NIK's attitude is oft mis-aligned, dont let him think he's funny by lowering yourself to his level. if u really have to made such a snide post make it in the context of the original thread.

min0rity

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2003, 02:42:39 PM »
thiz aint no racist shit..but tha otha day i seen thiz Jewish dood...wearin one of them lil Jew hatz (lol havin trouble wit tha spellin of tha real word) and it had a Nike symbol on tha side. lol  ;D i dunno, fah sum reasn tha shit just cracked me up! Nike takin ova religion now!

LMMAO!!!!!

anyways, for real yall lighten up...joke!! joke!!

bez

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2003, 04:17:14 PM »
Might as well send this one over to ToT since it's gonna end up in another racism discussion.

SHut it you black get. :)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2003, 04:21:42 PM »
Overseer I agree

Zeig Heil Mein Fuhrer

Quakaveli

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2003, 06:07:32 PM »
thiz aint no racist shit..but tha otha day i seen thiz Jewish dood...wearin one of them lil Jew hatz (lol havin trouble wit tha spellin of tha real word) and it had a Nike symbol on tha side. lol  ;D i dunno, fah sum reasn tha shit just cracked me up! Nike takin ova religion now!

LMMAO!!!!!

Haha OK gook, .....KIDDING!!!

EM28

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2003, 06:38:33 PM »
that shits pretty funny. lol

peace

min0rity

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2003, 07:24:14 PM »

LMMAO!!!!!

Haha OK gook, .....KIDDING!!!

haha OK sand nigger hindu trash whos not american but licks on george bushes nuts, ......NOT KIDDING!!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2003, 07:38:49 PM by drunken_mastenori »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2003, 08:00:00 PM »
Its jus a joke take it easy, I mean i feel wht englerock is sayin, I dont support it either, I never did support such jokes, but it was all around me.  My school, my friends, they all spit shit like that, you couldnt help but do anything.  I am not racist, and I dont support such jokes, its wrong, hell a lot of things are wrong but you just cant do anything about it except accept it as a simple joke

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2003, 11:55:50 PM »
Damn Engel, u gotta prollem man lol. First off...my post wasnt racist. It was jus sum shit i seen at work, and kinda funny to me. Second, even if i didnt like Jews....i didnt know that that was considered "racism" seeing as how Judaism is a religion. Third, i think u jus playin tha role man. U CANT be this serious, i mean...u gotta picture of a "gay" spiderman in yur avator. Thas pretty insensitive to all tha fags on tha board LOL. Anywayz,if yur THAT offended by the Jewish kid wit the Nike symbol on his lil hat....then im sorry man. I take it back, i never even saw it...i jus made it up. Coo? lol

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2003, 09:07:20 AM »
come on yall it's just a joke... calm down... jokes don't always mean how a person feels... it's not like he made it up...

Yeah, why do people have to be so damn sensitive about shit?  It's a fuckin' joke!

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2003, 09:07:43 AM »
come on yall it's just a joke... calm down... jokes don't always mean how a person feels... it's not like he made it up...

Yeah, why do people have to be so damn sensitive about shit?  It's a fuckin' joke!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2003, 01:41:33 PM »
LOL! man this topic is gettin full, alot of touchy cats in here uh!