Author Topic: with all the bullshit aside, NIK you are a certified bitch.  (Read 2096 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: with all the bullshit aside, NIK you are a certified bitch.
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2011, 08:51:36 AM »
but weren't you blackmailing him cuz you were e-hurt about wanting an internet apology?  :D
That was nothing compared to MDogg. Dude seriously had something against NIK. He demanded in several threads that NIK apologize to him or else he'll exspose him. NIK gives a half-ass apology and MDogg posts shit about him anyways. Lol.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2011, 10:04:33 AM »
u can tell nik is a spoiled rich kid...he wants it his way or no way at all.

it helps him feel like he has some controll over the situation and at the end of the day thats all he really wants.

controll. over his online image, his exposure, his reputation...this kid personifies the words pathetic and hypocrite.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2011, 11:42:16 AM »
but weren't you blackmailing him cuz you were e-hurt about wanting an internet apology?  :D
That was nothing compared to MDogg. Dude seriously had something against NIK. He demanded in several threads that NIK apologize to him or else he'll exspose him. NIK gives a half-ass apology and MDogg posts shit about him anyways. Lol.

PHD Mdogg was sore for the way NIK used to air out his lil sister...

Little did anyone know that NIK was actually dating a fee ugly enough to make a train take a dirt road at the same time he was calling Mdoggs sister ugly...lol

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2011, 11:45:42 AM »
but weren't you blackmailing him cuz you were e-hurt about wanting an internet apology?  :D

maybe that's who i was thinking of. All these aliases confuse me.

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2011, 01:18:48 PM »
he thinks he's calling all of the shots when i'm the one who wanted to fight to begin with. i pick the venue, not the other way around.

this is not mortal kombat, you fat geek...u said u wanna fuck me up, either come see me or don't

and your gayass online buddies are somethin else lmao...how can u guys even seriously think someone is capable of losing in a fight to this fat retard after seein his pics...seriously?

I think most people would pick a fat guy over a scrawny guy on a fight.

not if the scrawny guy is 6'5" with arms twice as long and the fat guy is a retard with social anxiety, chinkboy

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2011, 01:22:35 PM »
but weren't you blackmailing him cuz you were e-hurt about wanting an internet apology?  :D

PHD Mdogg was sore for the way NIK used to air out his lil sister...

Little did anyone know that NIK was actually dating a fee ugly enough to make a train take a dirt road at the same time he was calling Mdoggs sister ugly...lol

actually, i wasnt dating floyd when i was dissing pink back in '02...and it was not until about '07 that floyd started gaining weight.

one of my stalkers seriously needs to do me a favor and go check floyds facebook and see what she looks like nowadays after losin that weight she gained...most likely way finer than any bitch any of the geeks on this site can get.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2011, 01:23:10 PM »
tall skinny niggas always get knocked out. i bet you move awkward as fuck like a giraffe.

if he hits you real hard in them kidneys your ass is gonna be hurtin.

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2011, 01:25:58 PM »
tall skinny niggas always get knocked out. i bet you move awkward as fuck like a giraffe.

retards do hit pretty strong...but i doubt he has the mental capacity to actually know where to hit. the fatass will probably just start swingin like a madman, which is how retards get fucked up.

reach is one of the more important things in boxing...ud have to be retarded to call someone 6'5 out to a boxin match when ur under 6 feet, unless ur a professional boxer (without social anxiety)

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2011, 10:43:03 PM »

retards do hit pretty strong...but i doubt he has the mental capacity to actually know where to hit. the fatass will probably just start swingin like a madman, which is how retards get fucked up.

reach is one of the more important things in boxing...ud have to be retarded to call someone 6'5 out to a boxin match when ur under 6 feet, unless ur a professional boxer (without social anxiety)

So now the guy who is world famous for avoiding fights is gonna give us a lecture on boxing.

No surprise. You're the same guy who is known for getting pussy from desperate fat chicks, but claims he's fucking dimes now based on 3 year old pictures.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2011, 10:45:50 PM »

So now the guy who is world famous for avoiding fights is gonna give us a lecture on boxing.

No surprise. You're the same guy who is known for getting pussy from desperate fat chicks, but claims he's fucking dimes now based on 3 year old pictures.

lmao

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2011, 10:46:05 PM »
sikotic, quit acting like u aint a fruity lookin tiny lil black/armenian dude who kicks it with a buncha asian med school geeks. seriously, shit is getting old.

Sikotic™

« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2011, 12:13:49 AM »
sikotic, quit acting like u aint a fruity lookin tiny lil black/armenian dude who kicks it with a buncha asian med school geeks. seriously, shit is getting old.
These are the asian med school geeks I kick it with:

And since I posted up pictures I took with women, that would mean I automatically fucked them all according to your logic, right?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2011, 01:02:35 AM »
^no, because u look like one of their gay buddies in those pics, not someone they would actually fuck.

some1 please try tellin me sik doesn't look like the epitome of a homo in that first pic.

blcxm

« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2011, 01:47:50 AM »
you don't really seem that short in those pictures. but then again, you're standing next to asian chicks. i am confused.

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2011, 02:41:22 AM »
^no, because u look like one of their gay buddies in those pics, not someone they would actually fuck.

some1 please try tellin me sik doesn't look like the epitome of a homo in that first pic.
The funny thing is, I actually know those people. They weren't random drunk bitches at a rave who were taking pictures with everyone and anyone. You take pictures with shirtless, sweaty dudes and you're gonna call me a homo?

You look like you're suffering from AIDS both of the times I saw you in person. You're in your 20s and you dress like my 12 year old cousin decked out in Lakers gear every day. You're a little too old to still be doing that shit. Tell Shlomo to give you an advance on your allowance so you can step your game up and dress like a man.

THA SAUCE HOUSE