Author Topic: with all the bullshit aside, NIK you are a certified bitch.  (Read 2098 times)

Al Bundy

Re: with all the bullshit aside, NIK you are a certified bitch.
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2011, 06:03:03 PM »
you're a dumbass nik you didn't make up the term fruitcup  ::)

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2011, 07:14:20 PM »
the nutriding continues, but the facts remain the same...i look better and most likely have fucked finer bitches than any of u internet losers or any of you fags who post on that website opened by an exposed homosexual. infinite wouldn't lie, he's muslim.
Infinite would say that you look better than any of us hahaha how sweet

Centro Califa

« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2011, 07:29:17 PM »
you're a dumbass nik you didn't make up the term fruitcup  ::)

I think he's confused that because he fits the term he can define it as his. U know like queers and the term Faggot. So Course he's gonna fight over "his word".

Sikotic™

« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2011, 08:08:00 PM »
the nutriding continues, but the facts remain the same...i look better and most likely have fucked finer bitches than any of u internet losers or any of you fags who post on that website opened by an exposed homosexual. infinite wouldn't lie, he's muslim.
So now you're claiming to other men you look better than them AND you're acting like Muslims don't lie?

I think it might be time to take another vacation from Dubcc.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Centro Califa

« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2011, 08:17:18 PM »
So now you're claiming to other men you look better than them AND you're acting like Muslims don't lie?

I think it might be time to take another vacation from Dubcc.

He'll get 1 moment I tell his moms wtf he's been doing. She'll probably die so much inside u can't fill the hole in here with a 1000 niggers. course won't stop us from trying.

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2011, 09:20:09 PM »

indeed, i am, u fruity lil midget.

Sccit

« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2011, 09:21:43 PM »
Even though I won't deny there are a lot of losers on here. What would you call the ONE guy that all the so-called "losers" call a loser?

the cool guy

Al Bundy

« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2011, 11:13:53 PM »
Even though I won't deny there are a lot of losers on here. What would you call the ONE guy that all the so-called "losers" call a loser?

the cool guy

you had more posts than anyone. you're the real geek of dubcc.

fruitcup :loser:

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2011, 11:37:48 PM »

the cool guy

LOL@Scittles
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2011, 01:02:49 AM »

indeed, i am, u fruity lil midget.
Good one.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2011, 12:09:49 PM »
infinite wouldn't lie, he's muslim.
Seriously? :loco:

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2011, 12:38:10 PM »

“Now that nation called Israel, never has had any peace in forty years and she will never have any peace because there can never be any peace structured on injustice, thievery, lying and deceit and using the name of God to shield your dirty religion under His holy and righteous name.”
– Louis Farrakhan, 1984

He's a Muslim, he must be telling the truth.....according to Scittles
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2011, 12:45:00 PM »

“Now that nation called Israel, never has had any peace in forty years and she will never have any peace because there can never be any peace structured on injustice, thievery, lying and deceit and using the name of God to shield your dirty religion under His holy and righteous name.”
– Louis Farrakhan, 1984

He's a Muslim, he must be telling the truth.....according to Scittles
And your good buddy Infinite agree with every word of that, Elior. Tell the Muslims to hop off the Jews' nuts.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2011, 02:13:39 PM »

the cool guy

and now u post twice as much as me...so what does that make you, fatard?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2011, 02:21:26 PM »

the cool guy

and now u post twice as much as me...so what does that make you, fatard?

BEFORE u got hacked you had 36,000 posts on your most active account plus WHO KNOWS WHAT including your current account + old ones

you are nobody to talk
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens