Author Topic: where are they now?  (Read 493 times)

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
where are they now?
« on: April 17, 2011, 05:36:20 AM »
hi c
domino
badazz
yo yo
amg
cj mac
lady of rage
THE WHOLE  boo yaa tribe
gonzoe from regime

where are they now
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 05:40:19 AM by spaceyu »

RECOGNIZE187

Re: where are they now?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 05:55:18 AM »
hi c
domino
badazz
yo yo
amg
cj mac
lady of rage
THE WHOLE  boo yaa tribe
gonzoe from regime

where are they now

DOmino did 1 track last year....
AMG had an album out last year...but not sure if it was officialy released....
CJ MAc doin other business...last time i heard him was on the CT Experience mixtape 3 years ago
Rage released a mixtape 2 years ago....makin new album!
Boo yaa i dont know...last album was a few years ago
Gonzoe doin mixtapes :)

Okka

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 11:12:35 AM »
Bad Azz been recordin' music all the time, he released a mixtape through DubCNN some time ago. He workin' on that new LBC Crew album with Lil C-Style and Techniec at the moment. Hopefully we get a new solo album from him or the LBC Crew album this year.

The Lady Of Rage is workin on her new solo album, DJ Premier will be producin the majority of her album.

I think CJ Mac will be featured on that 1st Generation (Kurupt, King Tee, Jayo Felony, Gangsta & MC Eiht) album.

doggfather

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 12:08:05 AM »
Bad Azz Hopefully we get a new solo album from him or the LBC Crew album this year.

hopefully... ;D 8)
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 12:28:19 AM »
Cj mac said he was retired and was focusing on producing some new group, can't think of their name
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 01:34:54 AM »
Bad Azz Hopefully we get a new solo album from him or the LBC Crew album this year.

hopefully... ;D 8)

Eddz

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 03:54:47 AM »
What about Phats Bossi from The Regime?

Whenever this types of threads pop up I always ask about him but no one seems to know where he at ??? ??? ???

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 08:42:56 AM »
Cj mac said he was retired and was focusing on producing some new group, can't think of their name

Tha trapp

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 08:44:10 AM »
Gangsta Ridd from Boo Ya is the man
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2011, 08:55:44 AM »
The unemployment office. Move the fuck on.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 11:17:02 AM »
Boo-Yaa Tribe runs a succesful tatoo-shop in LA nowadays

What about Phats Bossi from The Regime?

Whenever this types of threads pop up I always ask about him but no one seems to know where he at ??? ??? ???

talented rapper, im lookin for him too
he appearad on Advance Advertisings new album recently

bouli77

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2011, 02:33:28 PM »
Lil Malik has been MIA for a decade now. anybody knows whatever happened ?? Last song of him I heard was Purple with Lady V and Snoop and it must have been recorded in 2000 lol.

Levitti has also been absent for a good 5 years now. I think he was on a Keyshia Cole album in 2008 but that's pretty much it. That rumor about him being gay may have something to do with it. 

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2011, 06:06:05 PM »
The unemployment office. Move the fuck on.
8)

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2011, 05:45:25 AM »
Lil Malik has been MIA for a decade now. anybody knows whatever happened ?? Last song of him I heard was Purple with Lady V and Snoop and it must have been recorded in 2000 lol.

Levitti has also been absent for a good 5 years now. I think he was on a Keyshia Cole album in 2008 but that's pretty much it. That rumor about him being gay may have something to do with it. 

not a rumor homie..100% true...guess dudes stopped checkin for him after that..which is a shame because whether he ate pussy or sucked dick, dude was a talented singer anyway and brought a dope flavor to a track...

heard some dude got in his face and was talkin shit bout him being gay and he knocked the fool out, one shot, bam...haha..

Mista Rosa

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2011, 07:19:05 AM »

not a rumor homie..100% true...guess dudes stopped checkin for him after that..which is a shame because whether he ate pussy or sucked dick, dude was a talented singer anyway and brought a dope flavor to a track...

heard some dude got in his face and was talkin shit bout him being gay and he knocked the fool out, one shot, bam...haha..

Damn didn't know about that. Levitti had a myspace in 2008, saying he was back into music. I'm really diging his music, I need more of his stuff, just got a 14 songs compil of his apparitions.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."