Author Topic: Dr. Dre to now sell Beats headphones with official "Detox" logo for $500.  (Read 2093 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Studios sound amazing, I don't regret spending that money at all. I've heard the Tour/Pro ones are uncomfortable as shit and the solos tend to break though. So is that gonna be the official Detox logo then?

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
i want you homies to know that my dre headphones snapped (as has thousands of others, look oon youtube) and i am seriously disapointed that dre would put his name on such a shitty product. makes me think its irony in a way that his new music is fragile as hell too... :'(

are they solos? i heard they break a lot more, although the studio's aren't that strong either. well these pros are bound to be better, might as well grab a pair for only $500.

btw i haven't heard any of the dre headphones, only that they are all supposed to be stupidly overpriced in terms of price/performance.

seems pretty strong to me.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
dre is really mocking himself lately :P

OG Hack Wilson

if you're idiotic enough to spend that much on headphones with Dr. dre's name on it you kinda deserve it when they break

lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

only an IPHONE-owning pretentious douche would want to buy that

While sitting in a coffee shop wearing a scarf in May typing on a Mac laptop for everyone to see when they know damn well theyve got an internet connection at home and its hot as shit outside

+1
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

··: O.G Kody™ :··

Do you guys really think Dre has been sitting around making these by hand instead of working on Detox? It's just a logo on a probably slightly tweaked pair of existing headphones.

Who would turn down the opportunity to make money on something like this when you have to do no work at all?

KoDy.

OG Hack Wilson

Do you guys really think Dre has been sitting around making these by hand instead of working on Detox? It's just a logo on a probably slightly tweaked pair of existing headphones.

Who would turn down the opportunity to make money on something like this when you have to do no work at all?

KoDy.

guess you've never heard of integrity...

dnjp4life

So what if they're $500?  It's obviously a lot of money to pay for headphones but this venture for Dre has been really successful and he's been making tons of paper off of it.

And you have to be a retard to have snapped the headband off of the Beats, whoever has done that obviously hasn't been handling them right.

NoobCake

KoDy.

guess you've never heard of integrity...

haha What world are you living in?  In real world it's about making money, preferrably while doing the least and in the shortest amount of time.

So Much Style

LOL^ but then when dre thinks hes making easy money by doing nothing, he is really shooting himself in the foot because the product he cosigned is breaking for tons of people and his reputation is being ran thru the mud, obviously someone has never been in a business classs ^
So much style back at it again

HighEyeCue

interesting to see how they sell

The_Offence

those will sell because thats pocket change for rich white kids with mommy's credit cards.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
seems like a demo version of those headphones leaked... definitely doesn't looked finished.
+1 :laugh:

The Predator

The whole Detox project has become product placement.

Go Jimmy Iovine!

woof

10 years and we got a logo
Detox is coming !!  :P