Author Topic: Elior...step in here.  (Read 3688 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Elior...step in here.
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2011, 06:51:53 AM »
k-macc isnīt worth an answer  . lamest attention whore ever  . ignore

haha it's true
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2011, 12:59:18 PM »
Why is NIK so racist? and Tanner so gay?

obviously Tanner doesnt care what people think about him on the internet he knows he fucked up and admits his faults

but NIK cant see that he is a dirty racist jew

so NIK even if Tanner is a fag your beneath him and gayer then ever

ag, are u the guy who sucked him off, by any chance?

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2011, 01:01:20 PM »
nevermind...after reading the rest of the replies, it was clearly blunttyme

hey NIK suck my dick clean and jiggle my balls you filthy jew whore

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2011, 08:16:28 AM »
lmao
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2011, 08:29:40 AM »
Elior, I don't know what's more pathetic, you or your comebacks.  And your constant references about dicklicking and nutrider is pretty homo.

OG Hack Wilson

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2011, 04:22:15 AM »
Elior, I don't know what's more pathetic, you or your comebacks.  And your constant references about dicklicking and nutrider is pretty homo.

pretty much...shit is so boring

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2011, 08:32:48 AM »

one thing that's more pathetic...radiotube's comebacks!  He's a sniff his mothers underwear while doing the laundry lookin ass nigga

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2011, 11:19:13 AM »
Did you hit her in the face or the stomach?

Obviously the face. The stomach would be a waste of energy.
LMAO

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2011, 07:34:00 PM »

haha it's true
go blow eachother you fags nobody could be as cool as you dba cocksuckers

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2011, 07:52:10 PM »

haha it's true
  nobody could be as cool as you dba cocksuckers

wtf lmao

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2011, 08:22:21 PM »

haha it's true
  nobody could be as cool as you dba cocksuckers

wtf lmao
you lol while sucking dick crack ha ha maine gangsta

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2011, 08:23:25 PM »
you are the one saying such gay things, not me

Al Bundy

« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2011, 11:39:47 AM »

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2011, 02:33:30 PM »
i have the biggest following in internet history, dumb bitches. that's not a comeback, it's the truth.