Author Topic: The amazing prediction of NIK  (Read 1943 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: The amazing prediction of NIK
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2011, 12:07:07 AM »
lol @ this nigga NIK. Talking about how stats don't mean anything when you're not winning, but Kobe's 81 (his main argument in Kobe vs. Jordan), Kobe barely lead that team to 40 wins.

At least LeBron all alone, averaged 30, 7 & 7 & won 60 games. You're mad.

Kobe in his "prime" was Kobe being a ballhog. His success came when other players around him came & took the weight off of Kobe's shoulders; fact.

So right off the bat LeBron alone >>>>>>>>*two billion more*>>>>> Kobe alone. Now with Wade & Bosh we'll see how LeBron is with a team suitable for a ring. Let's not act like if LeBron won in Cleveland that wouldn't have been the "worst team" (position to position) to ever have won a ring lol.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2011, 04:10:52 AM »
he surpassed my expectations from what i expected before he reached the nba, no doubt...but he is still way overhyped and overrated. he is arguably not even the best player on his team, and people have already said he's the greatest. come on, now.

sounds familiar when thinking about your lovetoy kobe
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2011, 11:57:34 AM »
Kobe a better scorer?  someone's riding the nuts of Kobe a bit too much.

where's the higher average?  where's the higher career high?  (37 for MJ).  MJ's came back when it was harder for guards to score so much   (rule changes over the past decade make it tougher on big men...you'd know if you truly do follow the NBA but i expect you to argue that Kobe has it tougher or some stupid shit)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

teecee

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2011, 01:51:23 PM »
Nil tHrow the 81 p game out and what is your argument then?  Was the 81 pt game impressive? Did it xome in a meaningful context against a average defensive team?  Has Kobe had one season better than Jordans nest? Put kobes top ten games against mjs.  Put  top 10 playoff games against each other.  Put each of their best series against each  other.  How about best finals series?   Shooting percentage?  Seaon or career?

Talent is subjective.  What isn't subjective is results.  Aside from one game against a horrible team, kobe has non stats that say he is a better scorer than mj, even jn kobes prime.   And we don't want to get in to assists rebounds blocks steals, do we? How about playoff mbps!

Yes I said a few yrs ago that kobes only chance to be compared to Jordan is if he won a few titles without shaw.  Done. But he hasn't been great while doing so.  The three defining games of the run last yr Kobe was missing game winners, or as he admitted, nervous in a game 7 final.  He rebounded well but shot horribly.

I was wrong saying Kobe could be in he goat discussion if he won a few on his own; fact is Kobe is an incredible player but he isn't mj. Why does it matter so much?  Kobes likely gonna get at Least one more ring.  Props to him. 6 titles 3 playoff Mvps make him one of the best f all time.  Maybe inthis thread u could've admitted how idiotic it was tl say farmar would b better than lbj.  Not your style I guess

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2011, 08:27:02 PM »
lol @ this nigga NIK. Talking about how stats don't mean anything when you're not winning, but Kobe's 81 (his main argument in Kobe vs. Jordan), Kobe barely lead that team to 40 wins.

At least LeBron all alone, averaged 30, 7 & 7 & won 60 games. You're mad.

Kobe in his "prime" was Kobe being a ballhog. His success came when other players around him came & took the weight off of Kobe's shoulders; fact.

So right off the bat LeBron alone >>>>>>>>*two billion more*>>>>> Kobe alone. Now with Wade & Bosh we'll see how LeBron is with a team suitable for a ring. Let's not act like if LeBron won in Cleveland that wouldn't have been the "worst team" (position to position) to ever have won a ring lol.

LeBron winning 60 games in the east is not more impressive than kove winning 45 in the west with smush parker, kwame brown, and luke walton in the starting lineup..........lebron had a team built to win the championship last season, and they failed because lebron let them down and played with no heart. the whole nation saw it, which is why people still question lebron's heart til this very day. to compare kobe's d-league cast to lebron's teams, which led the league defensively AS A UNIT, is pretty dumb.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2011, 08:28:30 PM »
LMAO

Lebron won 65 games with scrubs

Kobe can't win 65 games without Shaq
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2011, 08:30:36 PM »
he surpassed my expectations from what i expected before he reached the nba, no doubt...but he is still way overhyped and overrated. he is arguably not even the best player on his team, and people have already said he's the greatest. come on, now.

sounds familiar when thinking about your lovetoy kobe

LOL...come on, now. anyone who says pau is anywhere close to the best player on the Lakers doesn't deserve to follow basketball. Kobe even said a week ago "i am number 1 and he is number 2...he has to take on that role and step up"....i would LOVE to see lebron try sayin that to wade.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2011, 08:31:11 PM »
LMAO

lebron is yet to win a title...kobe has 5. stfu, moron.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2011, 08:31:37 PM »
he was referring to the Shaq era

you know, the guy that averaged 30 points and 15 rebounds a game thru the playoffs

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2011, 08:32:11 PM »
LMAO

robert horry has more titles than Lebron too, you think he's better?  lmao

steve kerr is better than steve nash too huh?

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2011, 08:37:19 PM »
Kobe a better scorer?  someone's riding the nuts of Kobe a bit too much.

where's the higher average?  where's the higher career high?  (37 for MJ).  MJ's came back when it was harder for guards to score so much   (rule changes over the past decade make it tougher on big men...you'd know if you truly do follow the NBA but i expect you to argue that Kobe has it tougher or some stupid shit)

youre an idiot if u dont get the fact that zone defense rules and much higher athleticism in the league make it a lot more difficult for guards to score nowadays.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2011, 08:38:29 PM »
lol you are the only one saying this bullshit

why do you think the league has so many dope guards these days and so few legit bigs?

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2011, 08:39:41 PM »
LMAO

robert horry has more titles than Lebron too, you think he's better?  lmao

steve kerr is better than steve nash too huh?

i'm pretty sure robert horry was a role player and not a superstar, idiot

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2011, 12:00:35 AM »
Nil tHrow the 81 p game out and what is your argument then?  Was the 81 pt game impressive? Did it xome in a meaningful context against a average defensive team?  Has Kobe had one season better than Jordans nest? Put kobes top ten games against mjs.  Put  top 10 playoff games against each other.  Put each of their best series against each  other.  How about best finals series?   Shooting percentage?  Seaon or career?

Talent is subjective.  What isn't subjective is results.  Aside from one game against a horrible team, kobe has non stats that say he is a better scorer than mj, even jn kobes prime.   And we don't want to get in to assists rebounds blocks steals, do we? How about playoff mbps!

Yes I said a few yrs ago that kobes only chance to be compared to Jordan is if he won a few titles without shaw.  Done. But he hasn't been great while doing so.  The three defining games of the run last yr Kobe was missing game winners, or as he admitted, nervous in a game 7 final.  He rebounded well but shot horribly.

I was wrong saying Kobe could be in he goat discussion if he won a few on his own; fact is Kobe is an incredible player but he isn't mj. Why does it matter so much?  Kobes likely gonna get at Least one more ring.  Props to him. 6 titles 3 playoff Mvps make him one of the best f all time.  Maybe inthis thread u could've admitted how idiotic it was tl say farmar would b better than lbj.  Not your style I guess

i made a common error by thinkin lbj wasn't a shoe-in to be a superstar before playin his first nba game.... nothing absurd about it. had i said that farmar could be better 2 years ago, yes, i'd be a major idiot....as for kobe, he's been great these last couple years, just as great as ever. he's been facing tougher defenses in the finals than jordan has ever seen. jordan was facing the sonics and jazz, goin up against byron russell and hersey hawkins, not the boston celtics lol... the fact that he's not putting up mj stats is a result of situation and not ability. we all saw the type of stats kobe could put up with offensive freedom. mj's teams were better defensively, kobe's are better offensively...so in turn, jordan had more freedom on offense with the bulls thans kobe currently does, yet mj's team defended a whole lot better as a unit... as for game winners, i do not remember a season in which mj made 7 game winners, as kobe did last year....i'll let the titles do the rest of the speakin. if kobe falls short of 6, i will admit he is no jordan...if he reaches 6+, all i will be able to say is "i told u so"............

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2011, 12:41:10 AM »
^Yeah, because Kobe's shooting performance really showed he can handle any defense lol.

Take any Bull's team Jordan won with & then take last years Laker's team & take away MJ & Kobe & the Lakers would win that game by over 30 points.

Shit, you could almost assemble a team out of anyone Jordan's ever played with & you couldn't give me a roster that would beat a Kobe-less 2010 Lakers team & they're only deeper this year.

Then take that Bulls team & make them play any combination of Cleveland players not named LeBron James in the last seven years & the spread in Vegas would be legitimately over 25 points lol.

I won't lie to you. LeBron's team was built enough to win a ring; but you're being a narrow-minded idiot. LeBron got stopped last year, alright. But who was there to even try to clean up the mess? Antwaan? Shooting 2-8 every game? Kobe went like 2-17 in the Finals & you had Pau Gasol stepping up playing like his all-star self. You had Ron Artest hitting game winning shots earlier in the playoffs. Shit is a joke to even compare to two teams outside of Kobe & LeBron.

The only reason why LeBron's team was "Finals ready" last year was because LeBron James was on it & is hands down the best player on the planet. & when he got slowed up by a defense better than "MJ has ever played against in his career" he didn't have "Pau Gasol" & "Lamar Odom" & "Andrew Bynum" & "Ron Artest" to save his ass.