Author Topic: The amazing prediction of NIK  (Read 1942 times)

Sccit

Re: The amazing prediction of NIK
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2011, 02:18:45 PM »
^Yeah, because Kobe's shooting performance really showed he can handle any defense lol.

Take any Bull's team Jordan won with & then take last years Laker's team & take away MJ & Kobe & the Lakers would win that game by over 30 points.

Shit, you could almost assemble a team out of anyone Jordan's ever played with & you couldn't give me a roster that would beat a Kobe-less 2010 Lakers team & they're only deeper this year.

Then take that Bulls team & make them play any combination of Cleveland players not named LeBron James in the last seven years & the spread in Vegas would be legitimately over 25 points lol.

I won't lie to you. LeBron's team was built enough to win a ring; but you're being a narrow-minded idiot. LeBron got stopped last year, alright. But who was there to even try to clean up the mess? Antwaan? Shooting 2-8 every game? Kobe went like 2-17 in the Finals & you had Pau Gasol stepping up playing like his all-star self. You had Ron Artest hitting game winning shots earlier in the playoffs. Shit is a joke to even compare to two teams outside of Kobe & LeBron.

The only reason why LeBron's team was "Finals ready" last year was because LeBron James was on it & is hands down the best player on the planet. & when he got slowed up by a defense better than "MJ has ever played against in his career" he didn't have "Pau Gasol" & "Lamar Odom" & "Andrew Bynum" & "Ron Artest" to save his ass.

LMAO...are u retarded? Lakers without Kobe would beat Bulls without Jordan by 30? are u really this stupid? Lakers without Kobe do not make the playoffs in the west...Bulls without Jordan won 50+ games and went to the Eastern Conference semi-finals......you really are somethin special, cham, i mean, teecee makes decent arguments, but ur just somethin else....Jordan was playing alongside 2 hall-of-famers, while Kobe is currently the only shoe-in for the hall-of-fame on the current Laker team...At one point, Pippen was considered by many the 2nd best player in the league behind Jordan. just stop with the moronic arguments, please, it's makin my head hurt.

As for Artest hitting game winning shots, don't act like Mo Williams and Antawn Jamison don't have that same capability. Hell, John Paxson was hitting game winning shots for Jordan's Bulls. The difference is, LeBron isn't a natural born leader, so he doesn't have what it takes to instill that sorta confidence in his supporting cast to hit those sorta shots. The team won with LeBron and lost with LeBron...the fag thought it was all about him, hence not understanding that it takes a TEAM effort to win, and still being immature when it comes to leading a team...Now that he's playing alongside Wade, who is more of a leader than he is, he has a much higher chance of winning, but he's still a choke-artist and a gutless coward. Durant has twice the heart LeBron does, and he hasn't even been in the league half as long...it's just somethin ur born with, and LeBron simply aint got it.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2011, 11:45:30 AM »
NIK is such a dumbass he makes all laker fans look stupid smh what a dick riding jew

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2011, 12:35:52 PM »
kobe losing to that kind of NO team like that is inexcusable
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2011, 01:52:09 PM »

if gasol would stop playin like a faggot, we woulda swept.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2011, 03:18:49 PM »

if he didint sprain his ankle he probably would made some clutch shots.

its been a month and 2 weeks and i still havent recovered fully from my sprain, i still cant elevate it as much which hampers my 3 point shots

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2011, 06:20:15 PM »

if gasol would stop playin like a faggot, we woulda swept.

Oh, lol. No excuses, my friend. Kobe "just doesn't have heart".

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2011, 07:04:58 PM »
^well see how much heart Kobe has in a few hours

teecee

« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2011, 08:02:14 AM »
I don't think anyone in their right mind would question kobe's heart and will to win; in that category he is tops in the league and up with the GOAT.  It's kobes decision making and shot selection that sometimes hold him
 back.  His heart though, is through the roof, I respect him like crazy for that

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2011, 10:58:20 AM »
lol, heart. How can you rank something that is 110% ungradeable?

For all you know Joel Anthony could have the most heart in the league. What a stupid thing to give somebody credit for.

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2011, 01:29:14 PM »
^stfu...i told u we'll see, and what happens? Kobe takes it to the Hornets like it was 1998 with two vicious jams, which'll end up being the turning-point of the series/playoffs for the Lakers...i can NEVER imagine LeBron having this sort of an impact on his team with one play. why? because the heart aint there...all there is to it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2011, 03:34:38 PM »
^LOL, now I know you're buggin'.

Six players had double figures & Shannon Brown had 8.

In one game so far these playoffs has LeBron had somebody not named Dwayne Wade or Chris Bosh score double figures. & that was Z who scored exactly 10 one game lol. Yet he still finds a way to average more assists than Kobe.

You're the one who needs to stfu, you have arguably the most stacked team ever (*waits for you to start shitting on all-star players not named Kobe Bryant*) & you're crediting an entire win (& likely after you make it to Finals lol) on a Kobe dunk. Meanwhile, I remember your dumbass arguing with me a year or so ago that Kobe is hands down the better dunker than LeBron & how it's not even close. Now Kobe does something he should be able to do better than anyone in the league (I mean, if you're a better dunker than LeBron, you must be the best dunker lol) & you're telling me "his heart" allowed him to do that. Not his freakish athleticism.

If people who stan Hip Hop artists get banned here for coming across outrageously stupid & ignorant, the same should apply to sports. ;)

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2011, 03:40:38 PM »
^LOL, now I know you're buggin'.

Six players had double figures & Shannon Brown had 8.

In one game so far these playoffs has LeBron had somebody not named Dwayne Wade or Chris Bosh score double figures. & that was Z who scored exactly 10 one game lol. Yet he still finds a way to average more assists than Kobe.

You're the one who needs to stfu, you have arguably the most stacked team ever (*waits for you to start shitting on all-star players not named Kobe Bryant*) & you're crediting an entire win (& likely after you make it to Finals lol) on a Kobe dunk. Meanwhile, I remember your dumbass arguing with me a year or so ago that Kobe is hands down the better dunker than LeBron & how it's not even close. Now Kobe does something he should be able to do better than anyone in the league (I mean, if you're a better dunker than LeBron, you must be the best dunker lol) & you're telling me "his heart" allowed him to do that. Not his freakish athleticism.

If people who stan Hip Hop artists get banned here for coming across outrageously stupid & ignorant, the same should apply to sports. ;)

how can u say a team with 2 all-stars is STACKED, when riding for a team who has 3....you're a fuckin idiot, man, please, just stfu. u said Kobe-less Lakers would beat the Jordan-less Bulls by 30 points in the other thread, and that just reminded me how much of an idiot u are, really. ur not like teecee or daygo, who bring up good points...ur just a dumb muthafucka who doesn't understand shit about basketball, so again, stfu.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2011, 03:54:34 PM »
^Enough of this "two all-star" shit. Sure Kobe & Gasol are the only two voted to the game, but Odom is 6th man (would be starting on 98% of the teams in the league) & all you Laker stans called him an all-star snub. Artest is hit or miss, but when he's on, he's great for that squad & Bynum is supposedly better than Dwight & Wilt in their primes, combined lol. & if this conversation wasn't affecting Kobe Bryant's status, you'd argue with me for 100 pages how Derek Fisher is better, more clutch & has more heart than any PG on Miami. But now I'll sit here & listen to how he's ass.

Not to mention, I think it was your faggot ass who said when the trade went down the Heat have no depth. So sure they have 3 all-stars. But their next best player is Mike Miller, who probably couldn't beat Shannon Brown out of his spot to come in off the bench LMFAO.

& you need to stop with the "you're really a fucking idiot". It's such an excuse sounding comeback. Stop acting like it's Kobe carrying the load. Kobe is the focal point of the team...that is stacked beyond belief.

& they Kobe-less Lakers team would win. 30 was exaggeration, but they're hands down better. You're the one sitting here saying the Bulls never played anybody. How the competition was weak. They win 50 without Jordan against "nobody" & that's great? Kobe-less Lakers against the same competition win that & then some.

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2011, 04:00:39 PM »
^Enough of this "two all-star" shit. Sure Kobe & Gasol are the only two voted to the game, but Odom is 6th man (would be starting on 98% of the teams in the league) & all you Laker stans called him an all-star snub. Artest is hit or miss, but when he's on, he's great for that squad & Bynum is supposedly better than Dwight & Wilt in their primes, combined lol. & if this conversation wasn't affecting Kobe Bryant's status, you'd argue with me for 100 pages how Derek Fisher is better, more clutch & has more heart than any PG on Miami. But now I'll sit here & listen to how he's ass.

Not to mention, I think it was your faggot ass who said when the trade went down the Heat have no depth. So sure they have 3 all-stars. But their next best player is Mike Miller, who probably couldn't beat Shannon Brown out of his spot to come in off the bench LMFAO.

& you need to stop with the "you're really a fucking idiot". It's such an excuse sounding comeback. Stop acting like it's Kobe carrying the load. Kobe is the focal point of the team...that is stacked beyond belief.

& they Kobe-less Lakers team would win. 30 was exaggeration, but they're hands down better. You're the one sitting here saying the Bulls never played anybody. How the competition was weak. They win 50 without Jordan against "nobody" & that's great? Kobe-less Lakers against the same competition win that & then some.

LOL...this idiot thinks Kobe-less Lakers, who wouldn't even make the playoffs in the west, would beat Jordan-less Bulls, who had 2 hall-of-famers, won 50+ games, and went to 7 games in the eastern semi-finals....do u guys see what i'm dealin with here?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2011, 04:26:40 PM »
^Yeah. Focus on the imaginary part of the argument & ignore the facts part of it. Considering you sit here half to day & talk about "what you would do" to members on this forum in an imaginary fight opposed to just fighting them, I guess I should have expected this to happen. Yeah, lets talk about a game that is physically impossible to take place. :stupid:

& lol @ bringing up they went to a game seven. The shitty Hornets are about to take you back to LA & the Celtics went to game sevens in the first round against teams they should've swept & made it to the Finals & you guys have won the Finals the last three years. What a poor argument, herb. :D