Author Topic: The amazing prediction of NIK  (Read 1941 times)

Sccit

Re: The amazing prediction of NIK
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2011, 09:32:01 PM »
everyone called him the next JORDAN

not the next Kobe

nobody wants to be a rapist

not really

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2011, 09:37:29 PM »
kobe is scoring like 20 ppg now

dudes never gonna win another titlte
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

teecee

« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2011, 09:34:31 AM »
He may win another title, but it won't likely be as the best player on the team.  They say Lebron quit against Celtics last year, but he went out with a triple double at least.  Kobe went out in a deciding game with 17 points, finishing 2 for 12 or some shit; he was a NON-FACTOR, it was almost hard to watch, and makes no sense, unless he really just doesn't have it in him anymore.

Sccit

« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2011, 01:53:48 PM »
He may win another title, but it won't likely be as the best player on the team.  They say Lebron quit against Celtics last year, but he went out with a triple double at least.  Kobe went out in a deciding game with 17 points, finishing 2 for 12 or some shit; he was a NON-FACTOR, it was almost hard to watch, and makes no sense, unless he really just doesn't have it in him anymore.

Kobe was 6-9 at half time with 15 points...Lakers were down by 20+ Apparently, u didnt watch the game.

teecee

« Reply #79 on: May 11, 2011, 06:41:45 PM »

Kobe was 6-9 at half time with 15 points...Lakers were down by 20+ Apparently, u didnt watch the game.

I meant on his last 12 shots, not overall,  and I said, or "some shit."   I guess what I should have said is he was 1 for his last 9 shots?!  Better?

Anyway, how you like Lebron closing the game with 10 straight points, including a HUGE three?!

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2011, 12:26:51 AM »

I meant on his last 12 shots, not overall,  and I said, or "some shit."   I guess what I should have said is he was 1 for his last 9 shots?!  Better?

Anyway, how you like Lebron closing the game with 10 straight points, including a HUGE three?!

when lebron wins  a title, i will give him his props...not as much as i would've given him if he woulda won in cleveland, of course, but as of now, lebron is not in the magic-jordan-kobe echelon yet.