Author Topic: "YGD" - Top Dogg's Debut Finally Here! "The Renegade" Now Available!  (Read 17514 times)

Smoke

where is the song "That Top Dogg Nigga" ?

YGDTOPDOGG

WHATS GOOD WITCHA I GOT TH@ SONG ,,AND OTHERS GET @ ME IF U WANT A A COPY I'M ABT TO RELEASE SOME MORE MUSIC SO KEEP YA EYES PEELED BACK.......PAYPAL 3$ FOR A COPY OF GOING BACK TO CALI ft.EASTWOOD

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano

from the bootleg EP One Deuce Six, classic death row beat

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
man i swear to god if gorilla black the realest and top dogg all did a song together and let dj khalil (a dr dre impersonator) do the beat it would be monumental.

ones from texas n ones from compton fuk y not bettter thaan most the other shit out their nowadays FUCK THE COMPARISIONS IF THEY WERE REALLY LIKE WHAT YOU DUMFUCKS SAY THEY ARE NO ONE WOULD FUCK WITH THEM PERIOD I MEAN NO ONE , IF THEY ARE IMPERSONATORS LIKE YOU FUCKS SAY THEY WHY HAS NO ONE ELSE XPOSED THEM YET ITS BEEN OVER TEN FUKING YEARS

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
I was expecting more hate in this thread, peteys lulz going to waste.

In all honesty I liked top doggs music. I thought top dogg cindafella was superior to snoops snoopafella track in every way, from the beat to the vocals. We don't love em is quik at his best and top sounded great.

I also remember you featured on tha relativez album I believe it was the takeover and your verses were great.

WTF happened to relativez? They made a few great westcoast albums then dissapeared

Triple OG Rapsodie

Hey hommie check this out aint no impersonators over here hommie what U see is what U get,,Whatever U dont like about me take it up with the creator U feel  what I'm say'N my nigg.,I'm not snoop & I only know how to do Top

you ain't an impersonator? then what the fuck is this?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Hey hommie check this out aint no impersonators over here hommie what U see is what U get,,Whatever U dont like about me take it up with the creator U feel  what I'm say'N my nigg.,I'm not snoop & I only know how to do Top

Actually, Top Dogg's Cindafella was released before Snoop's version, so if anything, Snoop copied him in that case.  

The All About U thing was just a little jab at Snoop from Suge because they were beefin at the time.  Just something Suge did to get under Snoop's skin.  Didn't really have anything to do with Top Dogg imitating anybody.  Suge did the same thing when the Nu Mixx of Americaz Most Wanted came out.  Suge replaced Snoop with Crooked I and censored all references to Snoop on the song.  No one says Crooked I is a snoop impersonator.  

You really had to be a fan of westcoast rap at that period of time to realize what was going down and how Suge was pulling no punches on Snoop.  It's easy to look back 10 years later and see things in a different light.  But i remember at the time i was just thinking 'oh man, Suge got snoop good with that one, can't wait to see what snoop does to retaliate" I wasn't thinking YGD was trying to ride Snoop's coattails or anything like that.  In all honesty, I think YGD sounds more like C-Murder than Snoop if a comparison must be made.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 07:51:09 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
what i heard was that snoop did a demo of that song on deathrow and suge had it in the vault, he gave it to top dogg and had him re do it and timed it so that it would parrellel snoops release of his version.

both versions sucked.

YGDTOPDOGG

I was expecting more hate in this thread, peteys lulz going to waste.

In all honesty I liked top doggs music. I thought top dogg cindafella was superior to snoops snoopafella track in every way, from the beat to the vocals. We don't love em is quik at his best and top sounded great.

I also remember you featured on tha relativez album I believe it was the takeover and your verses were great.

WTF happened to relativez? They made a few great westcoast albums then dissapeared
APPRECIATE ALL THE LUV HOMMIE,,REALLY DO ,,,YEAH THE RELATIVEZ ARE WORK'N WITH THEIR NEW GROUP CALI SWAG DISTRICT SO THEY STILL AROUND CHECKOUT MY NEW MUSIC @ http://HTTP://WWW.DARKSIDEMUSIC.NET OR PURCHASE GOING BACK TO CALI ft EASTWOOD PAYPAL 3$ TO YGDTOPDOGG@DARKSIDEMUSIC.NET THANX

YGDTOPDOGG

Hey hommie check this out aint no impersonators over here hommie what U see is what U get,,Whatever U dont like about me take it up with the creator U feel  what I'm say'N my nigg.,I'm not snoop & I only know how to do Top

Actually, Top Dogg's Cindafella was released before Snoop's version, so if anything, Snoop copied him in that case.  

The All About U thing was just a little jab at Snoop from Suge because they were beefin at the time.  Just something Suge did to get under Snoop's skin.  Didn't really have anything to do with Top Dogg imitating anybody.  Suge did the same thing when the Nu Mixx of Americaz Most Wanted came out.  Suge replaced Snoop with Crooked I and censored all references to Snoop on the song.  No one says Crooked I is a snoop impersonator.  

You really had to be a fan of westcoast rap at that period of time to realize what was going down and how Suge was pulling no punches on Snoop.  It's easy to look back 10 years later and see things in a different light.  But i remember at the time i was just thinking 'oh man, Suge got snoop good with that one, can't wait to see what snoop does to retaliate" I wasn't thinking YGD was trying to ride Snoop's coattails or anything like that.  In all honesty, I think YGD sounds more like C-Murder than Snoop if a comparison must be made.
APPRECIATE TH@ LUV HOMMIE WE STILL GOT PPL TH@ GIVES U A CHANCE WHILE OTHERS SPECTATE AND FIND SHIT TO TALK ABOUT.....

Mietek23

Did you found that "Hancuff Ya Hoez" track Top?

Enya

• 'G'
Did you found that "Hancuff Ya Hoez" track Top?

doubt he have it...
Visit Tha Realest's fan forum!
http://tharealest.forumer.com/index.php

Also visit the official website.
http://www.tharealest.com/

Quadruple OG

Just to add, both Top Dogg and Snoop Dogg remade the same song (Dana Dane "Cinderfella") so of course the lyrics are going to be similar. Snoop did that with Lodi Dodi.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
we dont love em is one of quiks dopest beats but with that said it was not a beat intended for ygd originally...isnt that correct?

Triple OG Rapsodie

Just to add, both Top Dogg and Snoop Dogg remade the same song (Dana Dane "Cinderfella") so of course the lyrics are going to be similar. Snoop did that with Lodi Dodi.

Obviously. But both their versions of Cinderfella came out around the same time. Remaking an old song is one thing, copying someone who's remaking an old song is another. Dude is/was an impersonator during his time at Death Row. If he had any balls he'd admit to that right now