Author Topic: "YGD" - Top Dogg's Debut Finally Here! "The Renegade" Now Available!  (Read 17482 times)

YGDTOPDOGG

this whole forum used to shit on top dog and the realest at will but now becasue dude is posting here yall wanna turn into some groupies hoping to rub shoulders with niggas lmao, if i was a rapper i wouldnt even want fans like yall, if daz made a fuck top dogg thread i bet all yall would be on daz nuts talking about fuck top dogg. i told yall, the music is cool, but up until now i haven't had a chance to interact with him and now that i have i sense that dude is arrogant and full of shit.

HUH HUH I'M NOT ARROGANT HOMMIE ,,I'M DECEPTIVE

MUHFUKKA

i dont know who youre tryna fool man, this is dubcc everyone here knows the death row history and the fact that suge put you out there to replicate/piss off snoop dogg. and i mean shit you got some shine from it and made some money, im not hating but trying to play it off like its not the truth is retarded. and for the record most these dudes youre talking to are europeans who jack off to death row cd booklets so dont get too excited

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

YGDTOPDOGG

i dont know who youre tryna fool man, this is dubcc everyone here knows the death row history and the fact that suge put you out there to replicate/piss off snoop dogg. and i mean shit you got some shine from it and made some money, im not hating but trying to play it off like its not the truth is retarded. and for the record most these dudes youre talking to are europeans who jack off to death row cd booklets so dont get too excited
GO GRAB THE ALBUM HOMMIE DARKSIDEMUSIC.NET GET @ ME WHEN U FINISH LISTENING TO IT HOMMIE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
werent the first batch of press vinyls  of goin back to cali left blank with no name on it in hopes cats would think it was snoop?

bigpimpin20

imitation or no imitation? hmmm...

Quadruple OG

looks nothing like snoop.

BTW, if he had gone by the name YGD instead of Top Dogg, there wouldn't have been this much outrage from the Snoop groupies back in '98 and now. Hell, in hindsight, should have gone by D-Wade and trademarked that shit before Dwyane Wade came up lol.

Sccit

LOL...some faggots on here just cant get enough ball-hair in between their teeth. Get off the guys nuts, he's posting here to promote his album, not to hear your gayass opinions of how "arrogant" he is...bitchass fruitcake ass geeks.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
hey top dogg this guy posting above me will pay you well if you do a guest appearance on his debut drink coaster.

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
LOL...some faggots on here just cant get enough ball-hair in between their teeth. Get off the guys nuts, he's posting here to promote his album, not to hear your gayass opinions of how "arrogant" he is...bitchass fruitcake ass geeks.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
lmao @ this thread.

and lol @ this "rapper" writing in capslock like Daz.

KING YOUNG NIGGA

• Lil Geezy

If you watch the cindafella video bro u wud c it said.. U not from the dogg pound or snoop or some shit  U TOP DOGG BABY.. then he was transformed into top dogg..Him dressing like snoop was apart of the video until he took the NO LIMIT CHAIN OFF..

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
whens the cd gettin shipped?
got the emails with tracks 1-5 and tracsk 15-17 but the rest havnt came.

Raphael

The Difference between Tha Realest and Top dogg is that THA REALEST IDOLIZES N STUDIES PAC..

Top Don't IDOLIZE SNOOP... I would call Tha realest a BITER cuz dewd acts like pac poses in pix like pac throws up westside like pac .. Thats what you call a BITER.. not cuz OF HOW YOU SOUND OR HOW YOU LOOK but by yo Presentation.. AND THA REALEST IS A COO RAPPER..

But Top don';t ever mention snoop in his raps nor is he on dewds nuts.. but they do look a like and sound got simular styles but look at it like this.. IF TOP DOGG CAME OUT BEFORE SNOOP DID WOULD YOU BE CALLIN SNOOP A TOP DOGG WANNA BE?
Oh when you guys put it that way. Tha Realest makes Top Dogg look like less of an imitator ::)

And that is probably the shittiest argument ever, the thing is Top Dogg did NOT come out before Snoop. This all feels like a episode of South Park lol.

YGDTOPDOGG

Fasho fam email me again I got so many emails with ppl ordering the Going Back To Cali & THE RENEGADE it ridiculous..AND IF ANYBODY ELSE WANTS THESE ITEMS GO TO DARKSIDEMUSIC.NET FOR MY DEBUT OR PAYPAL 3$ FOR THE GOING BACK TO CALI REMIX THANX MUCH APPRECIATED EVERYONE WHO ALREADY SUPPORTED

Triple OG Rapsodie

Fasho fam email me again I got so many emails with ppl ordering the Going Back To Cali & THE RENEGADE it ridiculous..AND IF ANYBODY ELSE WANTS THESE ITEMS GO TO DARKSIDEMUSIC.NET FOR MY DEBUT OR PAYPAL 3$ FOR THE GOING BACK TO CALI REMIX THANX MUCH APPRECIATED EVERYONE WHO ALREADY SUPPORTED

I'll buy the cd when you admit you imitated Snoop in your Death Row days.