Author Topic: "YGD" - Top Dogg's Debut Finally Here! "The Renegade" Now Available!  (Read 17528 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

imitation or no imitation? hmmm...

If you watch the cindafella video bro u wud c it said.. U not from the dogg pound or snoop or some shit  U TOP DOGG BABY.. then he was transformed into top dogg..Him dressing like snoop was apart of the video until he took the NO LIMIT CHAIN OFF..

That's proof he's imitating Snoop. End argument.

2euce 7even

If you watch the cindafella video bro u wud c it said.. U not from the dogg pound or snoop or some shit  U TOP DOGG BABY.. then he was transformed into top dogg..Him dressing like snoop was apart of the video until he took the NO LIMIT CHAIN OFF..

nah man he is not, watch the vid and yall will get why he´s rockin that no limit stuff..stupid haters!

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
whens the cd gettin shipped?
got the emails with tracks 1-5 and tracsk 15-17 but the rest havnt came.
Fasho fam email me again I got so many emails with ppl ordering the Going Back To Cali & THE RENEGADE it ridiculous..AND IF ANYBODY ELSE WANTS THESE ITEMS GO TO DARKSIDEMUSIC.NET FOR MY DEBUT OR PAYPAL 3$ FOR THE GOING BACK TO CALI REMIX THANX MUCH APPRECIATED EVERYONE WHO ALREADY SUPPORTED

just sent u the email ygd.
thanks

Triple OG Rapsodie

nah man he is not, watch the vid and yall will get why he´s rockin that no limit stuff..stupid haters!

stupid groupies are blind to the obvious. Lmao there's even a video about it and you still deny it. Fact: if there wasn't a Snoop Dogg, there never would've been a Top Dogg.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
whens the cd gettin shipped?
got the emails with tracks 1-5 and tracsk 15-17 but the rest havnt came.
Fasho fam email me again I got so many emails with ppl ordering the Going Back To Cali & THE RENEGADE it ridiculous..AND IF ANYBODY ELSE WANTS THESE ITEMS GO TO DARKSIDEMUSIC.NET FOR MY DEBUT OR PAYPAL 3$ FOR THE GOING BACK TO CALI REMIX THANX MUCH APPRECIATED EVERYONE WHO ALREADY SUPPORTED

still missin some songs
the songs yu sent are
intro
1. stack n a grip
2. they dont want really it
3.thug child
4. im a G
6.so natural
7.hustle boy
8.the hottz
9.dreams of gettn rich
10.mary jane
15.IF U LUV ME SHOW ME
16.TWEET U BACK
17.DONT WALK AWAY

2euce 7even

fact: top dogg got on DR to piss off snoop but also fact: top dogg is the shit, listen to "goin back 2 cali", "me and my boyz", "we dont luv em"...

AND: i ratha listen to top dogg tha ygd than to that fake ass crippin´mtv-pimpin´wack ass pop-singer.

stupid groupies are blind to the obvious. Lmao there's even a video about it and you still deny it. Fact: if there wasn't a Snoop Dogg, there never would've been a Top Dogg.

MarshColin

Ok people, we understand some of you aren't Top Dogg fans and you have expressed it numerous times in this thread already. You're not changing anybody else's opinion though so just get up out the thread already. Your stance on something that went on 10+ years ago has been stated and at this point you're just beating a dead horse. You're only promoting his name more by replying to this thread and keeping it at the top of the forum.

Did you guys ever think that maybe Top Dogg's similarities to Snoop were magnified/encouraged by Suge and Death Row and that maybe today he's embarrassed about that shit so he avoids talking about it? I can't speak for him, but I think that is probably the case so just let it go.

YGDTOPDOGG

Ok people, we understand some of you aren't Top Dogg fans and you have expressed it numerous times in this thread already. You're not changing anybody else's opinion though so just get up out the thread already. Your stance on something that went on 10+ years ago has been stated and at this point you're just beating a dead horse. You're only promoting his name more by replying to this thread and keeping it at the top of the forum.

Did you guys ever think that maybe Top Dogg's similarities to Snoop were magnified/encouraged by Suge and Death Row and that maybe today he's embarrassed about that shit so he avoids talking about it? I can't speak for him, but I think that is probably the case so just let it go.
Ether they like me or not thanx for tak'N th@ energy and coming over giving my post another view hit thanx,,,Go order my debut THE RENEGADE @ darksidemusic.net....And as far as Suge ,,He never told me to go out & be somebody else real shit

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
He never told me to go out & be somebody else real shit

damn its like it hurts you to say his name.

just be honest with yourself and the forum...was snoop a big inspiration to you or not?

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
He never told me to go out & be somebody else real shit

damn its like it hurts you to say his name.

just be honest with yourself and the forum...was snoop a big inspiration to you or not?

man get off his nuts already you attention seeking homo

MUHFUKKA

AND: i ratha listen to top dogg tha ygd than to that fake ass crippin´mtv-pimpin´wack ass pop-singer.

youre a german who comes on here to research la gangs. you used to replace c's with b's when you post on here. you made a thread saying you were going to kill yourself. not to mention you have a fuckin picture of snoop in your sig. top dogg this is your fan base

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im sure snoop has been a big inspiration to 99% of westcoast artists since deep cover dropped.

anyway back to the subject.
so far from what iv heard of the album, it knocks. im loving thug child, hustle boy, so nautal & mary jane.
im just over halfway done with it and i love this smooth shit.

if u like smooth west coast shit, send $12 to top dogg for it.

let the music speak for its self.

MUHFUKKA

jory of curiousity what country in europe are you from?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Raphael

LOL...some faggots on here just cant get enough ball-hair in between their teeth. Get off the guys nuts, he's posting here to promote his album, not to hear your gayass opinions of how "arrogant" he is...bitchass fruitcake ass geeks.
This is by far the funniest and gayest reply in this thread. This guy is becoming a parody of himself.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
england. but so what? i think its very narrow minded that some1 cant like music because they arnt from america.

i dont see why people would come into this thread just to hate. if u dont like his music, thats great, no1 is forcing u 2. go listen to what ever u like.
its clear that the people who are hating, just want to try and piss top dogg and get some sort of reaction out of him.