Author Topic: "YGD" - Top Dogg's Debut Finally Here! "The Renegade" Now Available!  (Read 17541 times)

2euce 7even

Re: "YGD" - Top Dogg's DEBUT Finally Here! "THE RENEGADE" Now Available!!!
« Reply #405 on: June 13, 2011, 03:19:16 AM »
What up Top. U good? I used to holla at you over Myspace back a few years ago and we spoke on the phone once when I was promoting / workin with Lil Eazy E.

Did you feature on Deborah Cox's "ONE WISH"?

If not then it was KK from 2nd 2 none.

Holla at me. I'm about to buy the record.

NAS.

it was gangssta dee from 2nd II none.

YGDTOPDOGG

« Reply #406 on: June 13, 2011, 04:10:57 PM »
What up Top. U good? I used to holla at you over Myspace back a few years ago and we spoke on the phone once when I was promoting / workin with Lil Eazy E.

Did you feature on Deborah Cox's "ONE WISH"?

If not then it was KK from 2nd 2 none.

Holla at me. I'm about to buy the record.

NAS.
Appreciate the support daddio go ahead and grab th@

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #407 on: June 14, 2011, 04:52:30 PM »
Ygd how come u wernt on too gangsta for radio ? N are those letters reall

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #408 on: June 14, 2011, 06:24:16 PM »
I take your silence on the subject as your admittance to rape.  I think it's safe to assume Suge still has his way with you.

YGDTOPDOGG

« Reply #409 on: June 15, 2011, 09:05:52 PM »
Ygd how come u wernt on too gangsta for radio ? N are those letters reall
Not sure hommie
 go grab th@ debut though THE RENEGADE appreciate the support hommie ...............

YGDTOPDOGG

« Reply #410 on: June 15, 2011, 11:14:21 PM »
CHECK OUT MY NEW MUSIC      http://www.sendspace.com/file/w12dk9   $$$$$ $$$$$

2euce 7even

« Reply #411 on: June 20, 2011, 12:11:03 AM »

are you shantones?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #412 on: June 20, 2011, 01:57:19 PM »

Ugh, i'm not feeling either of those new songs.  They sound too much like that BS rap we have to hear on the radio everday, with that autotune bs. 

Come on Topp, go back to makin banging westcoast music.  Don't sell out and try to make songs for the 13 year old girl rap fans.

Listen to "We Don't Love Em" and "Goin Back To Cali" and then get in the studio and make bangers like those again.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #413 on: June 20, 2011, 03:49:12 PM »
How the fuck you gon support this dude, wen hes a snoop impersonator, and then say Slys disrespectful for sounding like Nate Dogg on Kush

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #414 on: June 20, 2011, 07:27:28 PM »
How the fuck you gon support this dude, wen hes a snoop impersonator, and then say Slys disrespectful for sounding like Nate Dogg on Kush

Because i like the way the old Snoop sounds.  And since Snoop is on some pop tip now, we gotta look somewhere else.  I don't care who's rapping it, if it sounds good, i'm going to listen to it.  If someone would come on the scene sounding exactly like pac, rapping just like pac, having beats just like pac, if it sounds as good as pac's music did, i'm going to bump it.  I don't care.  You guys get too caught up into 'who's sounding like who', just listen to the music.

aerroc

« Reply #415 on: June 20, 2011, 11:22:13 PM »

Because i like the way the old Snoop sounds.  And since Snoop is on some pop tip now, we gotta look somewhere else.  I don't care who's rapping it, if it sounds good, i'm going to listen to it.  If someone would come on the scene sounding exactly like pac, rapping just like pac, having beats just like pac, if it sounds as good as pac's music did, i'm going to bump it.  I don't care.  You guys get too caught up into 'who's sounding like who', just listen to the music.

theres like 10 pacs which 1 u like better

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #416 on: June 21, 2011, 02:03:25 PM »

Because i like the way the old Snoop sounds.  And since Snoop is on some pop tip now, we gotta look somewhere else.  I don't care who's rapping it, if it sounds good, i'm going to listen to it.  If someone would come on the scene sounding exactly like pac, rapping just like pac, having beats just like pac, if it sounds as good as pac's music did, i'm going to bump it.  I don't care.  You guys get too caught up into 'who's sounding like who', just listen to the music.

theres like 10 pacs which 1 u like better

No one has captured everything that 2pac had.  I liked some stuff Realest did back in the death row days, although i never thought he sounded like pac very much.  He copied some of his style, but it's not like i thought he was really pac, you can easily tell the difference.  Production values on most of the pac imatators are what hurt them.  They don't have Johnny J and the other Death Row heavy hitters behind them like 2pac had back in the day.  The lyrical content was lacking as well.  They copied some of pac's big words and talking about going to war and stuff, but they couldn't get deep into the lyrics like pac could.

www.ClintDogg.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas
« Reply #417 on: June 21, 2011, 10:29:42 PM »

Agreed. EXACTLY.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I</a>
All my songs with Kokane, Ms. Toi, Mac Shawn100, Top Dogg etc on iTunes. & Amazon.
Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas, OUT NOW!...

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #418 on: June 23, 2011, 12:58:53 AM »

+10

2euce 7even

« Reply #419 on: June 23, 2011, 03:07:54 AM »
where´s top dogg tha ygd?