Author Topic: Tristar - I Dont Take You Serious feat Butch Cassidy (prod: Sir Jinx) [video]  (Read 428 times)

OG Snoopaveli

Hey yo guys don't sleep!

@theRealTriStar
New Video: General Population @therealtristar, @SirJinx, Butch Cassidy on da hook, peep it out!

General Population (TriStar, Sir Jinx & Hobo Da Copo) - I Dont Take You Serious feat Butch Cassidy (prod: Sir Jinx) [video]

General Population comin soon
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 11:42:19 AM by Snoopaveli »

LYRIDER

Really Dope  8) THX for postin  ;)

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
whats the song that plays right at the end?

OG Snoopaveli

Tony Villah "Can You Hear me Now"

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Tony Villah "Can You Hear me Now"

props!

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props! We need a Tri-Star album, Cant believe him and Eastwood got dropped from Jadded Ent, Tri had some really dope tracks with Dress Code Killa and another dope video, along with his Cali Untouchable mixtape was fire. Him and Eastwood were dropping heat, I thought for sure they were gunna blow up. Then they dissapeared. Hope we finally get a Tri alnum. Dude is raw

OG Snoopaveli

hell yeah you re right Rickdeeznutz!!! Tri is one of my fav artist!!

video rip for thoz who want it

http://www.mediafire.com/?12l8jjeqo2nom3b

8)

Mietek23

Anyone got some info about "General Population"? Features, production etc.

OG Snoopaveli

Anyone got some info about "General Population"? Features, production etc.

here you go! it will be doope if you ask me!  8)

Funkstradamus

This shit is sick.... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

OG Snoopaveli

This shit is sick.... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
yeah homie. Thats some dope shit right. Tristar iz da shit

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
@Rickdeeznutz, any plans of uppin them Tristar albums you got? i remember the songs you posted and the were FIRE! =)

OG Snoopaveli

@Rickdeeznutz, any plans of uppin them Tristar albums you got? i remember the songs you posted and the were FIRE! =)

hell yeah Rick make it possible please! and have u got tracks like "Crazy Loco" & "Vida Loca" full & untagged?!, please
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 12:36:27 PM by Snoopaveli »

OG Snoopaveli

btw General Population drops in august! Tri tell me this from his facebook page

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

hell yeah Rick make it possible please! and have u got tracks like "Crazy Loco" & "Vida Loca" full & untagged?!, please

Dont got those tracks untagged just the mixtape he did, a promotional copy of Dresscode Killa, and i got a CD straight from studio i upped like 5 or 6 tracks, he asked me not to post all of them. Some maybe most were prod by Jynx so might end up on this album.....Illl try and upp a couple more tracks. I heard there selling bootlegg Tristar albums at Compton or were 2 years back if anyone in LA area. But yea ill post a few more up when i get a chance. I'll  make a thread for it