Author Topic: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute  (Read 5855 times)

Will_B

Re: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute
« Reply #240 on: June 19, 2011, 02:32:47 PM »
So just because I don't worship Pac and I call out his character flaws

2 extremes.

You don't see the chance of you or anyone else just liking his music? It's got to be Worship or Traducement and nothing in between?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #241 on: June 19, 2011, 02:51:20 PM »
This thread is about his actions and violence and how they caused another man to die,orphaned two children, and set the rap game back God knows how long. 
Throwing that on all his shoulders is bullshit.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #242 on: June 19, 2011, 03:08:09 PM »
This thread is about his actions and violence and how they caused another man to die,orphaned two children, and set the rap game back God knows how long. 
Throwing that on all his shoulders is bullshit.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #243 on: June 19, 2011, 03:26:21 PM »
LOL he watches WRESTLING ! nuff said.

LMAO my lil cuzzo watches that shit and he's in 5th grade. he also listens to justen bieber and black eyed peas.

you obviously have daddy issues....you made this shit up about Pac after ultimate warrior went on his rant about hulk hogan. so now you want to do similar shit too Pac's name. to quote Cee-Lo, "you must be gay"
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #244 on: June 19, 2011, 03:54:04 PM »
I don't know why anyone would fight the notion 2pac wasn't a very good person. It doesn't take away what an amazing artist he was. Edgar Allen Poe was a piece of shit as a person, doesn't mean he isn't one of the most gifted poets in human history

Pac was not only a great artists but he was also a great person, and it all goes hand in hand anyway.  You can't separate a man from his art like that. 

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #245 on: June 19, 2011, 04:02:20 PM »
I don't know why anyone would fight the notion 2pac wasn't a very good person. It doesn't take away what an amazing artist he was. Edgar Allen Poe was a piece of shit as a person, doesn't mean he isn't one of the most gifted poets in human history

Pac was not only a great artists but he was also a great person, and it all goes hand in hand anyway.  You can't separate a man from his art like that. 

Yes, actually you can. Unless your an idiot. Having talent doesn't mean your a good person. Being an artist doesn't wipe the slate clean. I can hundreds of examples. 2pac was intelligent and incredibly talented. But he was also a hypocritical, obnoxious douche

Jimmy H.

« Reply #246 on: June 19, 2011, 04:06:26 PM »
Of course you can. Just because a person is creatively a genius does not mean that translates to their qualities as a human being.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #247 on: June 19, 2011, 04:13:23 PM »

Yes, actually you can. Unless your an idiot. Having talent doesn't mean your a good person. Being an artist doesn't wipe the slate clean. I can hundreds of examples. 2pac was intelligent and incredibly talented. But he was also a hypocritical, obnoxious douche
[/quote]

yeah but how are you sapose to act when your back is against the wall. FBI breathing down your neck, local law inforcment watching your every move, not to mention dealing with the devil, GANGS, also owing millions to people. talk about pressure, athletes commit suicide when under pressure and all they are doing is playing a sport the shit they teach you in school. so for Pac not blowing his brains out.....give the man some luv and let him rest in peace.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #248 on: June 19, 2011, 04:16:33 PM »
Most of those problems he brought on himself. You don't see Talib or common in those situations now do you?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #249 on: June 19, 2011, 04:37:57 PM »
Most of those problems he brought on himself. You don't see Talib or common in those situations now do you?

You guys are some pretentious fucks... Did it ever occur to you that Talib and Common may have had a different upbringing than Pac did?  Or that the challenges Pac faced at the top of the game in hip-hop were far more difficult than Talib and Common selling wood and gold in todays market?

That's no different than an arm chair quarterback on Sunday who thinks he knows what the Quarterback should've done.  All from the comfort of his own couch.  But he doesn't know all that went into it... he doesn't know how challenging the game really is, he doesn't know about the blitz packages that rushed the QB's throws, about receivers that ran the wrong routes, about bad coaches that put the QB in an unwinnable position, or about an injury that occured to the QB in practice the previous week that is effecting his throws.  Or about pressure from family, or fans, or media, or anything...

Pac created "culture".  I know you guys are too ignorant to ever understand the value of that.  But 2pac actually created joys and pleasures that weren't in existence before him.  He enhanced the quality of people's lives, he inspired them to do good things, and he was an outlet and a therapeutic escape for people during hard times.  This world is a far better place because Pac lived in it.

...Look, Pac had his demons.  And he knew that, he wrote about his demons, he knew how to express all sides of his character, something that most rappers and most people in general are too weak to do.  But that's partly why we loved Pac was because his life was an open book and he shared it with the world, and the world is a better place for having known Pac.  

« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 04:48:54 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #250 on: June 19, 2011, 04:40:44 PM »
Your a niave child romanticizing a false fatherhood figure

Will_B

« Reply #251 on: June 19, 2011, 04:44:11 PM »
Your a niave child romanticizing a false fatherhood figure

Nice use of the word romanticizing.

I really thought you were an idiot, because you troll so much :cheers:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #252 on: June 19, 2011, 04:53:00 PM »
you should change ur name to OBGYN WILL B

Jimmy H.

« Reply #253 on: June 19, 2011, 04:55:10 PM »
The point is that Pac is a rose that grew from the cracks of concrete.  He wrote that poem for a reason.  And the reason he wrote that poem is for this very day, when years after his passing people would unknowingly criticize the tattered petals and thorns... and fail to see that a rose grew from the cracks of the concrete when nobody cared.
And you're calling other people "pretentious"?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #254 on: June 19, 2011, 04:58:16 PM »
Pac created "culture".  I know you guys are too ignorant to ever understand the value of that.  But 2pac actually created joys and pleasures that weren't in existence before him.  He enhanced the quality of people's lives, he inspired them to do good things, and he was an outlet and a therapeutic escape for people during hard times.  This world is a far better place because Pac lived in it.
+1 for making me laugh.