Author Topic: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute  (Read 5848 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Re: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute
« Reply #255 on: June 19, 2011, 06:36:51 PM »
So just because I don't worship Pac and I call out his character flaws

2 extremes.

You don't see the chance of you or anyone else just liking his music? It's got to be Worship or Traducement and nothing in between?

I'm getting death threats in my PM's and personally attacked in this thread lmao.  And you think I sit at home with a 2pac voodoo doll.

« Reply #256 on: June 19, 2011, 06:40:19 PM »
LOL he watches WRESTLING ! nuff said.

LMAO my lil cuzzo watches that shit and he's in 5th grade. he also listens to justen bieber and black eyed peas.

you obviously have daddy issues....you made this shit up about Pac after ultimate warrior went on his rant about hulk hogan. so now you want to do similar shit too Pac's name. to quote Cee-Lo, "you must be gay"

I haven't watched wrestling in several years, go ahead and check he wrestling thread and see the last time I ever posted in there if I ever have.  And I heard something about the Ultimate Warrior go off on Hogan but you know about it too so whats that saying about yourself.  You just made an ass out of yourself.  Your entire analogy makes sense.  I'm calling out Pac for what he did so that means I'm gay, yeah that makes sense.... fucking moron.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #257 on: June 19, 2011, 06:41:18 PM »
"Pac created 'culture'" LOL. Quote of the century.

« Reply #258 on: June 19, 2011, 06:41:43 PM »
I don't know why anyone would fight the notion 2pac wasn't a very good person. It doesn't take away what an amazing artist he was. Edgar Allen Poe was a piece of shit as a person, doesn't mean he isn't one of the most gifted poets in human history

Pac was not only a great artists but he was also a great person, and it all goes hand in hand anyway.  You can't separate a man from his art like that. 

Yes, actually you can. Unless your an idiot. Having talent doesn't mean your a good person. Being an artist doesn't wipe the slate clean. I can hundreds of examples. 2pac was intelligent and incredibly talented. But he was also a hypocritical, obnoxious douche

If I could prop you for this I would, as for you Jimmy H.  Some people get it, majority here don't though

« Reply #259 on: June 19, 2011, 06:51:34 PM »
Most of those problems he brought on himself. You don't see Talib or common in those situations now do you?

You guys are some pretentious fucks... Did it ever occur to you that Talib and Common may have had a different upbringing than Pac did?  Or that the challenges Pac faced at the top of the game in hip-hop were far more difficult than Talib and Common selling wood and gold in todays market?

That's no different than an arm chair quarterback on Sunday who thinks he knows what the Quarterback should've done.  All from the comfort of his own couch.  But he doesn't know all that went into it... he doesn't know how challenging the game really is, he doesn't know about the blitz packages that rushed the QB's throws, about receivers that ran the wrong routes, about bad coaches that put the QB in an unwinnable position, or about an injury that occured to the QB in practice the previous week that is effecting his throws.  Or about pressure from family, or fans, or media, or anything...

Pac created "culture".  I know you guys are too ignorant to ever understand the value of that.  But 2pac actually created joys and pleasures that weren't in existence before him.  He enhanced the quality of people's lives, he inspired them to do good things, and he was an outlet and a therapeutic escape for people during hard times.  This world is a far better place because Pac lived in it.

You can measure a man by how he grows and learns from his negative upbringing.  You can choose to use that as excuse for your fucked up behavior or you can grow and move away from it.  So basically Pac took the easy way out and instead of growing and using his negative upbringing to do good he used it as an excuse

And you're culture paragraph his HIGHLY disturbing.  Brian man to man and keep it 100, you love 2pac more than your own son ?  You would sacrifice you're own son to bring back Pac, wouldn't you.  And I'm not saying that to diss you or anything but the way you defend Pac is psychotic.  When talk about how your a deadbeat dad and how another man raises your seed and you barely say a word almost like you could care less about that.  But we diss Pac and we see a side of you we have never seen.  Son for real if this web shit is indicative of your mind state maybe you should seek professional help or jump ship to a new religion.  Maybe look into Buddhism.  Maybe take a retreat into the mountains and get a grasp on reality.  And I swear on everything holy I'm not saying this to diss you or get lulz or whatever but the pedestal you put this man on isn't healthy.

« Reply #260 on: June 19, 2011, 06:57:57 PM »

Yes, actually you can. Unless your an idiot. Having talent doesn't mean your a good person. Being an artist doesn't wipe the slate clean. I can hundreds of examples. 2pac was intelligent and incredibly talented. But he was also a hypocritical, obnoxious douche

yeah but how are you sapose to act when your back is against the wall. FBI breathing down your neck, local law inforcment watching your every move, not to mention dealing with the devil, GANGS, also owing millions to people. talk about pressure, athletes commit suicide when under pressure and all they are doing is playing a sport the shit they teach you in school. so for Pac not blowing his brains out.....give the man some luv and let him rest in peace.
[/quote]

Yup pro athletes killing themselves all the time, it's like a weekly thing.....fucking moron.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #261 on: June 19, 2011, 07:35:52 PM »
Tom, this shit is way bigger than what you are talking about.  I know you are simple minded and it's harder for you to grasp deeper concepts.  Really, I don't want to hurt your brain.  My only purpose here is to defend Pac's legacy, because it meant something very real. 

See, what you don't understand is, while you are playing armchair Quarterback; Pac was living out his destiny.  You can't fuck with another man's destiny.  Pac's destiny was to be one of the greatest artists this world has ever known.  In your own, little world, that is not something that you can even begin to wrap your mind around.   See Pac had a destiny to be the greatest of All-time and to do something rarely done in the art world.. to live a life that imitated art, and have your art imitate your life.  This was an amazing feet, and it was his destiny.  He fulfilled that, he fulfilled his dreams.  And he knew it was also his destiny to die young, you hear it in all his songs.  He prophecized that.

I know you guys will laugh and play the sarcastic role.   Because your lives really aren't that meaningful.  So it's harder for you guys to see the deeper meaning in all this.  It makes you nervous because it only exposes the lack of meaning in your own lives.  If only everybody could be low on your level, you could have a shred of self-esteem.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #262 on: June 19, 2011, 07:50:12 PM »
By the way Tom, as for you making Pac out to be a liar, you may have seen the other threads about statements from prison being made by one of Big's associates who was involved in the 94' shooting/robbery of 2pac.

Dexter Issaic, one of the shooters and robbers of 2pac has just recently issued a statement in which he refers to Biggie as his "friend Biggie".  They were friends, and likely associates.  You can't say it's not possible that Big didn't know what went on that night.  That he couldn't of helped Pac and let Pac known what was up.  It's very possible that Biggie really did betray Pac.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #263 on: June 19, 2011, 08:00:52 PM »
hello whiteman

« Reply #264 on: June 19, 2011, 08:37:12 PM »
Tom, this shit is way bigger than what you are talking about.  I know you are simple minded and it's harder for you to grasp deeper concepts.  Really, I don't want to hurt your brain.  My only purpose here is to defend Pac's legacy, because it meant something very real. 

See, what you don't understand is, while you are playing armchair Quarterback; Pac was living out his destiny.  You can't fuck with another man's destiny.  Pac's destiny was to be one of the greatest artists this world has ever known.  In your own, little world, that is not something that you can even begin to wrap your mind around.   See Pac had a destiny to be the greatest of All-time and to do something rarely done in the art world.. to live a life that imitated art, and have your art imitate your life.  This was an amazing feet, and it was his destiny.  He fulfilled that, he fulfilled his dreams.  And he knew it was also his destiny to die young, you hear it in all his songs.  He prophecized that.

I know you guys will laugh and play the sarcastic role.   Because your lives really aren't that meaningful.  So it's harder for you guys to see the deeper meaning in all this.  It makes you nervous because it only exposes the lack of meaning in your own lives.  If only everybody could be low on your level, you could have a shred of self-esteem.

Yup Brian that it, my small brain can't comprehend it.  It's funny, the person who has never had an original thought in his life, well thats not true, your God like worshiping of Pac is of your own sick and demented psyche.  But the man who has never had an original thought in his life.  Brian we know your M.O. you basically take whats the hot counter culture at the time and run with it and regurgitate what you have been told without questioning it.  You eventually change it up when it blows up in your face.  Yet I'm the simple minded one, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Answer the question Brian, do you love 2pac more than your own son ?  Would bring 2pac back in exchange for your son ?

« Reply #265 on: June 19, 2011, 08:48:30 PM »
By the way Tom, as for you making Pac out to be a liar, you may have seen the other threads about statements from prison being made by one of Big's associates who was involved in the 94' shooting/robbery of 2pac.

Dexter Issaic, one of the shooters and robbers of 2pac has just recently issued a statement in which he refers to Biggie as his "friend Biggie".  They were friends, and likely associates.  You can't say it's not possible that Big didn't know what went on that night.  That he couldn't of helped Pac and let Pac known what was up.  It's very possible that Biggie really did betray Pac.

That Issac, he really is the most reliable source.  He is only doing life for Murder, Robbery, and Fraud.  Now I know I'm not the deepest thinker as you would say but try and get down to my simple minded level.  Isn't possible the gov't is using Issac as an informant, even though he says he isn't but a lot of informants have said that, just to build a case against Henchman ?  Our federal gov't that has a rich history of using quite possibly even more heinous criminals back on the streets as informants so they can get someone else ? And where in any of this did Issac say Big set him up ?  He said he was friends with Big.  A lot of people claim to be friends with someone else when in actuality it's was nothing more than a passing acquaintance.  A lot of times people like to exaggerate the relationship the have with others.  And I don't see how Big set up pac when cats like Henchman and King Tut are the exact cats Big was warning Pac about ?  C'mon Bri, for someone that is such a deep thinker, you're one dumb fuck.

Tha_Tactican

« Reply #266 on: June 19, 2011, 10:13:57 PM »
This thread is about his actions and violence and how they caused another man to die,orphaned two children, and set the rap game back God knows how long. 
Throwing that on all his shoulders is bullshit.

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #267 on: June 20, 2011, 12:01:43 AM »

What an insightful thread this has been to read... :laugh:
This has really made me think about the lack of humanitarians there are in hip hop.  :'(
In fact many probably...cheat on their taxes, toss away recyclables, father children out of wedlock and or perpetuate violence.
Maybe C. Delores Tucker was right after all  ???

This has got me thinking that maybe this could spinoff the start of a series of new threads.
"Let's be real about B-Legit for a minute" or "Let's be real about Coolio for a minute".
Every thread would leave no stone unturned, exposing tax cheats, wife beaters, dope fiends, masons & deadbeat dads.
Anyone who listens to _______ artist will be forced to re-evaluate who really has control of their heart & mind.

Well I must go now, I have a stack of CD's to burn.

Here's a suggestion for the next "Let's be real for a minute" thread.........

MC Hammer

Jimmy H.

« Reply #268 on: June 20, 2011, 12:18:09 AM »
Well, to be fair how many times do you see B-Legit or MC Hammer refereed to as modern day prophets who lived out their destinies to become the greatest and most real artists in music history?

Tupac Shakur was a great artist, arguably one of the greatest in the history of hip-hop. He said some deep and very profound things that touched a lot of people. No denying that. He's also a favorite artist of mine. The negative bullshit being said is something I'm not particularly fond of. But that being said even  I have to roll my eyes at Infinite's comments.

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #269 on: June 20, 2011, 12:50:13 AM »
Well, to be fair how many times do you see B-Legit or MC Hammer refereed to as modern day prophets who lived out their destinies to become the greatest and most real artists in music history?

I haven't, but...In the interest of fairness NOT ONE artist or group should be overlooked whether it be a Modern Day Prophet or the Bottom of The Totem Pole. We may never know the day or time that B-Legit or MC Hammer's loyal fanbase will rear their heads to extole their virtues to the world. At least we will be armed & ready with the knowledge to quell any uprising that could happen.
Better to be safe than sorry.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 12:51:55 AM by MOON KNIGHT »