Author Topic: Who do you consider worst westcoast rapper?  (Read 1147 times)

S.G.V.

Re:Who do you consider worst westcoast rapper?
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2003, 12:51:19 PM »
Dammmm.......4 tha most part......WCC is embarresin......Frankly, most of yall dunno much about tha West Coast.....Only a small percentage know they shit.....When a question like this comes up, instead of thinking and concentrating on which West Coast artist is tha weakest, muthafuckas name one of tha Handful of artists they know, like Daz or Snoop or Kurupt......*Shakes Head*

As for me, I would have to go by a rapper by tha name of GANGSTA FLEA.....One of tha WORST of all time......

ill have to agree...he is wacker than mac shawn...to tell u the truth most rappers down with lowdown or darkroom familia are wack as fuck

and my vote for weakest westcoast rapper goes to......Caz his voice is sounds like he's been gargling hot asphalt, his rhymes are elementary most of the times and he's got some shitty ass beats...i only heard his last cd, so that's all i'm judging him on...also i don't think too many people are going to argue with me because when's the last time you saw a caz dickryder?
shitty beats?!?....i thought he always had good beats...his last cd was a little weaker than his first...thundadome...that one was hard...or peep his shit with booyaa tribe he comes off...but true he does have a raspy ass voice but i dont think its that bad....

Kaidy

« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2003, 06:23:43 PM »
I'm going to vote for Kinfolk, two LBC cats whose album was just generic gangsta crap, neither of them was at all talented.

Second, sorry SGV, but Ima vote for Lil Rob JUST for Barely Getting By. That song was like anthrax to my ears.

I'm sure there's worse cats than these, but those just spring to mind

madkilla

• 'G'
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2003, 07:08:49 PM »
S.G.V., Grouch has a handful of albums out, but I would try to find "Fuck the Dumb" & "Making Perfect Sense".  He is with the Living Legends Crew.  Some of there stuff takes time to get into, but for the most part Grouch is probably the best, in my opinion.  His shit has good beats and his lyrics are down to earth.  He talks about real life like being with a chick, but not being serious and telling her your not the one.  Also talks about getting up early in the morning when it's chilly as hell.  That's why I think I respect E40 cuz he comes true and speaks on real shit.  He ain't coming across as a fake ass thug soldier, he's coming across as a true hard working hustla whose Cali Swangin.  Sometimes he raps with some wack fools though, for example Petey Pablo, Eastside Boyz, etc.  But, that was just his last album.  peace!!

Grouch albums:
Don't Talk To Me (early shit)
Nothing Changes (started getting his sound)
Success Is Destiny (Dope album)
Fuck The Dumb (my favorite)
Making Perfect Sense (most of album is tight)
G & E Music Vol. 1 & 2 (dope shit w/Eligh of LivingLegends)
They Don't Have This Either (album of unreleased shit)
Crusader For Justice (new album, dope considering it's his
                              7th solo album)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2003, 07:10:11 PM by madkilla »

S.G.V.

« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2003, 07:40:41 PM »
S.G.V., Grouch has a handful of albums out, but I would try to find "Fuck the Dumb" & "Making Perfect Sense".  He is with the Living Legends Crew.  Some of there stuff takes time to get into, but for the most part Grouch is probably the best, in my opinion.  His shit has good beats and his lyrics are down to earth.  He talks about real life like being with a chick, but not being serious and telling her your not the one.  Also talks about getting up early in the morning when it's chilly as hell.  That's why I think I respect E40 cuz he comes true and speaks on real shit.  He ain't coming across as a fake ass thug soldier, he's coming across as a true hard working hustla whose Cali Swangin.  Sometimes he raps with some wack fools though, for example Petey Pablo, Eastside Boyz, etc.  But, that was just his last album.  peace!!

Grouch albums:
Don't Talk To Me (early shit)
Nothing Changes (started getting his sound)
Success Is Destiny (Dope album)
Fuck The Dumb (my favorite)
Making Perfect Sense (most of album is tight)
G & E Music Vol. 1 & 2 (dope shit w/Eligh of LivingLegends)
They Don't Have This Either (album of unreleased shit)
Crusader For Justice (new album, dope considering it's his
                              7th solo album)
ok im familiar with Livin Legends...ive never got too into them...ill have to peep it out...oh and when 40 connects with Lil Jon and the south foos...thats just him gettin in touch with his roots...thats why hes the most southern west coast cat...i believe he has family from the south and went to college in the south...plus i love his south connect shit...thats just me cuz i love south music...

oh and kaidy...aint no need to say sorry...u didnt like the song...thats u...i aint no big lil rob fan neither...but i didnt enjoy that song...