Author Topic: DJ Quik talks favorite strains, Eazy-E stories, and social media,  (Read 735 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: DJ Quik talks favorite strains, Eazy-E stories, and social media,
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2011, 12:33:34 PM »
I've never claimed to be a gangster so I'm glad you're not speaking to me  :)

big time mexican cocaine dealer. You could see him in one of the impalas in the
"Only if You Want It" video.

Props on the info! Don't get me wrong, Eazy would've easily got someone taken care of if need be. And I'm sure alot of these rappers are capable of doing the same (Snoop, E-40, etc)
But to throw away a multi-million (at least) dollar record label and empire by 'putting in work' for his set (KPCC)?
Don't think so.

so stop speaking on that life then.  you sound stupid as shit.  "Eazy would've easily got someone taken care of..." what nigga, shut tha fuck up you dont know shit.  i hate people who wanna talk on Real Life just becuz they've been victims all their life.  It's like when Harvey Levin from TMZ tried to son the black dude.  "I used to look outside my window and see the white sheet",,, yeah nigga u were a victim, a mark, that doesn't give u credibility to speak on shit like that just becuz of that.  you were the lick, it's as simple as that.

Unless YOU were the one actually doing shit like that then u cant speak on shit like that.  And in your case (specifically) you even said u weren't a G', so dont go putting words in people's mouths or saying what they did and didnt do.  shit like that pisses me off (internet or real life)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 12:37:59 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

Raphael

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2011, 02:05:32 PM »
See the funny thing about quik is, if you search through some of his previous interviews, dude is so wishy washy with his own gangbang history

I know for a fact I've seen him say he was banging way back in the day and basically call himself an og. Then I've seen him say he didn't start banging until around the time s+s came out. Then I've seen him say gangbanging wasn't his thing he just grew up in a blood hood with blood friends. So dude has a slight jayceon taylor syndrome.  

maybe you're just thinking too hard.  maybe Q is just tryna downplay the whole gangbanging thing becuz it's not who he wants/wanted to be.  

no disrespect son but there's a few of u on here who are wannabe Gangsters.  u wanna act like u know wassup and what's really good when in reality u have no clue of what is and what isn't.  if you've lived that life or been around all of those people all of your life then there's just a certain intellect and perspective you have.  that's why there's still some older folks in America today who still don't get/understand Rap music and Rappers.

some of yall need 2 stop pretending you're gangsters and really know wat it'z like to be on the street and really know wat that type of life is like.  you listen to way too many rappers and interviews and have seen too many movies and read too many opinions.

Dude, who are you to speak on the means streets of Montenegro?
lmao the streets of Montenegro are actually pretty mean, i think you mean Monaco.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2011, 03:14:03 PM »
lmao the streets of Montenegro are actually pretty mean, i think you mean Monaco.

says the guy with a completely false depiction of 2Pac in his avi and sig.  this isn't 2009, Rappers and Entertainers are actually more true to tha game then they ever have been.  that whole "2pac was phony" thing just shows people how fake u are and i'm not even trying to take sides in real life.  if u think Pac was a phony or a hypocrite then you must not know real life and you dont know yourself.  how u even get tha shit confused is beyond me.  yall act like Pac was Tevin Cambell or somethin smh.

Elkoizm

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2011, 09:02:48 PM »
so stop speaking on that life then.  you sound stupid as shit.  "Eazy would've easily got someone taken care of..." what nigga, shut tha fuck up you dont know shit.  i hate people who wanna talk on Real Life just becuz they've been victims all their life.  It's like when Harvey Levin from TMZ tried to son the black dude.  "I used to look outside my window and see the white sheet",,, yeah nigga u were a victim, a mark, that doesn't give u credibility to speak on shit like that just becuz of that.  you were the lick, it's as simple as that.

Unless YOU were the one actually doing shit like that then u cant speak on shit like that.  And in your case (specifically) you even said u weren't a G', so dont go putting words in people's mouths or saying what they did and didnt do.  shit like that pisses me off (internet or real life)

:sign_werd:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2011, 10:42:35 AM »
so stop speaking on that life then.  you sound stupid as shit.  "Eazy would've easily got someone taken care of..." what nigga, shut tha fuck up you dont know shit.  i hate people who wanna talk on Real Life just becuz they've been victims all their life.  It's like when Harvey Levin from TMZ tried to son the black dude.  "I used to look outside my window and see the white sheet",,, yeah nigga u were a victim, a mark, that doesn't give u credibility to speak on shit like that just becuz of that.  you were the lick, it's as simple as that.

Unless YOU were the one actually doing shit like that then u cant speak on shit like that.  And in your case (specifically) you even said u weren't a G', so dont go putting words in people's mouths or saying what they did and didnt do.  shit like that pisses me off (internet or real life)

lol smh i was talkin about your dumbass and people like u.  #nobeef

:sign_banhim: :sign_werd:

Elkoizm

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2011, 06:22:54 PM »
so stop speaking on that life then.  you sound stupid as shit.  "Eazy would've easily got someone taken care of..." what nigga, shut tha fuck up you dont know shit.  i hate people who wanna talk on Real Life just becuz they've been victims all their life.  It's like when Harvey Levin from TMZ tried to son the black dude.  "I used to look outside my window and see the white sheet",,, yeah nigga u were a victim, a mark, that doesn't give u credibility to speak on shit like that just becuz of that.  you were the lick, it's as simple as that.

Unless YOU were the one actually doing shit like that then u cant speak on shit like that.  And in your case (specifically) you even said u weren't a G', so dont go putting words in people's mouths or saying what they did and didnt do.  shit like that pisses me off (internet or real life)

lol smh i was talkin about your dumbass and people like u.  #nobeef

:sign_banhim: :sign_werd:

I know. I'm just keepin it movin.