Author Topic: Rick Ross is lyrically better than Snoop dogg ever was  (Read 1590 times)

Blood$

Re: Rick Ross is lyrically better than Snoop dogg ever was
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2011, 04:51:48 PM »
troll success

enough with this "Troll" shit.  there's no basis for "trolling", most people just dont care to deliberate day to day or explore every nook and cranny of a person's opinion.  u ask me "trolling" is a false term, it makes no sense in real life.  you're basically saying that since i didnt follow your every word and make a comment on it then somehow i'm trying sabotage whatever u have to say.... WRONG!

no disrespect to u cuz but that term "troll" just kinda blows me, the shit literally makes no sense or holds any truth in tha grand scheme of things or at all for that matter.

aye I actually agree with most of this thread, Rick Ross is better than Snoop right now

but the thread starter made this to ruffle the euros' feathers so I'm not mad at all 8)

Blood$

« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2011, 04:54:33 PM »
That people are calling this a troll thread says you actually think Snoop is a lyricist and that's just sad. Snoop has never been lyrical, his smooth flow and entertaining catchphrases fooled you into thinking he was.

you're absolutely right, Snoop has never been lyrical like that but don't front like he hasn't had his moments, and his smooth flow is what makes all of his songs no shit thanks for pointing out the obvious  :P

but I won't even start with comparing albums between Ross and Snoop cuz that shit's for the birds

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2011, 05:01:59 PM »
LMAO, i thought only kids listen to rick ross, hes jus a puppet built for mainstream....souljha boy Youuuuuuu  ! 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2011, 05:23:26 PM »
LMAO.snoop still is better then rick tross & its no way rick ross flow could touch the way snoop use 2 rap.
so u saying riick ross albums is better then doggy style? & rick ross rap better then snopp dureing his doggy style days?LMAO.but everybody is entitled 2 they own opion.some one could say a goat rap better then rick ross but it dont mean its a fact.

like I said, come up with a recent Snoop Dogg verse that is better than Ricky on Devil in a New Dress? If you can't you automatically lose.

The subject of your thread says ross is lyrically better then snoop EVER was and now you wanna back track and say come up with a recent snoop verse as good as devil in a blue dress....if you wanna switch it up n talk about current then yeah snoop fell off but as far as ross being better then snoop EVER was i highly doubt that not to mention im sure a young hungry snoop would probably kill ross in a battle
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2011, 06:12:57 PM »
LMAO.snoop still is better then rick tross & its no way rick ross flow could touch the way snoop use 2 rap.
so u saying riick ross albums is better then doggy style? & rick ross rap better then snopp dureing his doggy style days?LMAO.but everybody is entitled 2 they own opion.some one could say a goat rap better then rick ross but it dont mean its a fact.

like I said, come up with a recent Snoop Dogg verse that is better than Ricky on Devil in a New Dress? If you can't you automatically lose.

The subject of your thread says ross is lyrically better then snoop EVER was and now you wanna back track and say come up with a recent snoop verse as good as devil in a blue dress....if you wanna switch it up n talk about current then yeah snoop fell off but as far as ross being better then snoop EVER was i highly doubt that not to mention im sure a young hungry snoop would probably kill ross in a battle

even a hungry snoop was lyrically weak

Boy it's gettin hot, yes indeed it is
Snoop Dogg is on the mic i'm about as crazy as Biz
Markie, spark the, chronic bud real quick
And let me get into some fly gangsta shit
Yeah, I lay back, stay back in the cut
Niggaz try to play the D-O-G like a mutt
I got a little message, don't try to see Snoop
I'm fin to fuck a bitch, what's her name it's Luke
You tried to see me, on the TV, youse a B.G.
D-O-double-G, yes I'ma O.G.
You can't see my homey Dr. Dre
So what the fuck a nigga like you gotta say
Gotta take a trip to the MIA
And serve your ass with a motherfuckin AK
You, can't, see, the D-O-double-G, cuz that be me
i'm servin um, swervin in the Coupe
The Lexus, flexes, from Long Beach to Texas
Sexist, hoes, they wanna get witht his
Cuz Snoop Dogg is the shit, beeeitch!

Half of his rhymes were spelling out his name. Even in his prime the most clever thing Snoop could come up with was rhyming Texas with sexist  :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2011, 06:52:09 PM »
Italian mobsters in the 30's were pushing drugs, dick.

You ever see "American Gangster"? Movie about Frank Lucas. The depict White people shocked that a Black dealer was making bread selling drugs & you're going to tell me
Blacks have been selling drugs since day one.

off topic, but blacks were always the ones selling drugs on a street level. You're talking about the ones setting up operations to get the drugs into this country. Higher level shit.

I'm not saying Blacks weren't in the dope business. It's just Radiotube acts like you have to be Black to understand it; although he said anyone whose White doesn't have the right to speak on Hip Hop lol. But what you said is very true, no hate.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2011, 06:54:04 PM »
Radiotube i think its pretty obvious everybody knew what the shoe box line was about, aint exactly a complex line

not her tho.  she doesn't get alotta shit.  i know right, it seems pretty obvious and it is but dude didn't get it and that's why he chose that line of all things.  i know what you're trying to get at but not in that bama's case, and i'm just being real.

Na, you're just mad that you're finally realizing you don't have to be Black to understand how things in Black culture work. You're just depressed over that & in denial. I'll give you your space though.

papa-smurf

« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2011, 07:07:41 PM »
The question isn't Doggystyle or Teflon Don, it's Doggumentary or Teflon Don?

Thats crazy!u cant compare a new artist thats still in his prime 2 a artist that been out fo 20 years.u have 2 compare snoop albums that he dropped in his prime 2 rick ross albums.so u have 2 cpmpare doggy style 2 all of rick ross albums.Then compare whatever album rick ross drop in 20 years to doggumentary.thats fair.compare prime from prime & snoop win.snoop was way better when he first came out then rick ross was when he first came out.

papa-smurf

« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2011, 07:13:09 PM »

Like i said.u have 2 compare first albums with first albums.u cant compare snoop a guy that been in the game fo like 20 years 2 a new artist.u have 2 compare snoop when he first came out 2 rick ross & compare whatever album rick ross drop 20 years from now 2 dogumentary.so snoop win.doggy style is better then anything rick ross put out.

MistaNova

« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2011, 07:16:49 PM »
Since when were mainstream artists lyrical?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2011, 07:29:58 PM »

Not underground lyrical. But you can be more complex than these two are.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2011, 07:38:11 PM »

Since the 80s and Rakim?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2011, 07:38:44 PM »

Like i said.u have 2 compare first albums with first albums.u cant compare snoop a guy that been in the game fo like 20 years 2 a new artist.u have 2 compare snoop when he first came out 2 rick ross & compare whatever album rick ross drop 20 years from now 2 dogumentary.so snoop win.doggy style is better then anything rick ross put out.

So you lose then. I knew you couldn't.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2011, 07:39:31 PM »

in 1994/1995 we had 2pac/nas/biggie/GZA/method man all out in the forefront of rap music

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2011, 07:42:48 PM »
I see people mentioning devil in a new dress for Ross. That verse was off topic and mediocre. What's good about it exactly?