Author Topic: Where's MDogg?  (Read 1356 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Where's MDogg?
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2021, 05:42:43 PM »

you can try to simplify it all you want, but this is a pretty complex and multi-layered issue we’re dealing with homie.

Explain the complexity. We make it complex. Infinite was talking about freedom, then you bashed him for getting vaccinated. Basically he has the freedom to Vaxx or not. What’s complicated is humans make it complicated. People argue today they are for freedom, but what they are really saying is freedom is NOT taking the vaccine. What freedom really means is if you want to take the vaccine, cool, if you don’t, then don’t. Freedom is letting people make their own choices without getting on them for that choice.

One of my favorite ballers, Cedric Ceballos, just recovered from CoVID. He wasn’t vaxx’d almost died. But many in his comments weren’t getting on him for not being vaxx’d, instead they said they sent prayers and wished him well. That’s respecting a man’s freedom, well also respecting his life. We know the risk with every decision. I have to be vaxx’d for my work. It’s a requirement. So I got vaccinated. Not exactly something I wanted to do myself. But I also like eating and getting paid, plus providing health insurance for my family. I did interview for other jobs, but at the end of the day I’m here. Am I mad, no, I had zero effects of the vaccine and at the end, it has not affected my health at all. These are choices we make and honestly, I’m now glad I did. But that doesn’t mean this is for everyone. We make freedom complex. But really, there is nothing complex about anything.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2021, 06:26:50 PM »
Explain the complexity. We make it complex. Infinite was talking about freedom, then you bashed him for getting vaccinated. Basically he has the freedom to Vaxx or not. What’s complicated is humans make it complicated. People argue today they are for freedom, but what they are really saying is freedom is NOT taking the vaccine. What freedom really means is if you want to take the vaccine, cool, if you don’t, then don’t. Freedom is letting people make their own choices without getting on them for that choice.

One of my favorite ballers, Cedric Ceballos, just recovered from CoVID. He wasn’t vaxx’d almost died. But many in his comments weren’t getting on him for not being vaxx’d, instead they said they sent prayers and wished him well. That’s respecting a man’s freedom, well also respecting his life. We know the risk with every decision. I have to be vaxx’d for my work. It’s a requirement. So I got vaccinated. Not exactly something I wanted to do myself. But I also like eating and getting paid, plus providing health insurance for my family. I did interview for other jobs, but at the end of the day I’m here. Am I mad, no, I had zero effects of the vaccine and at the end, it has not affected my health at all. These are choices we make and honestly, I’m now glad I did. But that doesn’t mean this is for everyone. We make freedom complex. But really, there is nothing complex about anything.

i didn’t bash him for gettin vaccinated

he’s the one who bashes people for that, which is an irony that went over your head because uv been mia

“there is nothing complex about anything”

lol ok man .. enjoy your “freedom” of getting forced to be vaccinated in order to eat

:dead:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2021, 07:17:13 PM »
i didn’t bash him for gettin vaccinated

he’s the one who bashes people for that, which is an irony that went over your head because uv been mia

“there is nothing complex about anything”

lol ok man .. enjoy your “freedom” of getting forced to be vaccinated in order to eat

:dead:

You are free not to eat. Just like now, you are free not to work, and not only do you not get paid, you don’t get health care. The vaccine is much more of a microcosm of society at large. You want health care, you need to work, I have a fat retirement savings, that’s through work. If I wanted to? I could not work and depend on social security. If I was against free markets, I could decline retirement and keep that money for me now. The vaccine is NOT the only thing out there that makes us choose. I have to work so my kids have health care, I pay my mortgage and live in a upper middle class area now. I could have changed jobs, took a lower paying job driving for Amazon, or in a retail store. That would be a choice. I choose to provide for my family how I do. It’s the world in a capitalist society. I’d argue we should have full universal health care because then people wouldn’t fear leaving a job to start a business because of health care. With that said, I guess free market health care is freedom. And this is what freedom gets you.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2021, 07:55:48 PM »
You are free not to eat. Just like now, you are free not to work, and not only do you not get paid, you don’t get health care. The vaccine is much more of a microcosm of society at large. You want health care, you need to work, I have a fat retirement savings, that’s through work. If I wanted to? I could not work and depend on social security. If I was against free markets, I could decline retirement and keep that money for me now. The vaccine is NOT the only thing out there that makes us choose. I have to work so my kids have health care, I pay my mortgage and live in a upper middle class area now. I could have changed jobs, took a lower paying job driving for Amazon, or in a retail store. That would be a choice. I choose to provide for my family how I do. It’s the world in a capitalist society. I’d argue we should have full universal health care because then people wouldn’t fear leaving a job to start a business because of health care. With that said, I guess free market health care is freedom. And this is what freedom gets you.

i’m not vaccinated and can’t go to a laker game because of it

doesn’t really feel like freedom homie .. cali is getting closer and closer to communism by the day tbh

Proc pka KP

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2021, 08:03:55 PM »

doesn’t really feel like freedom homie .. cali is getting closer and closer to communism by the day tbh

Even LeBron got vaxx. Should have been shipped out but that's another story.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2021, 09:10:07 PM »

and kyrie isn’t

https://nypost.com/2021/09/23/report-nets-kyrie-irving-not-vaccinated/amp/

we got the wrong cav

:deezamn:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2021, 10:37:55 PM »

Going to a Laker game isn’t a sign of communist or not… bahaha. And we’ve had forced vaccines in the US before, even during the freedom times of the 50’s. I’m surprised so many military are anti-Vaxx since they just give them so many vaccines. This vaccine isn’t the issue. The issue has always been our nation being in bed with big companies. Why we go to wars, we pay military contractors. Why we pay millions of vaccines, we pay medical companies, why has so cheap here compared to Europe, We subsidize oil production, why is gas expensive in California, they tax it…. lol…. Why is food cheaper here, to the point that our exports put companies out of business in other countries, we subsidized farms. Follow the money. Housing market is going out of control again, home contractors can’t keep up with demand, yet US population will start shrinking soon, who’s going to buy these new homes?

This vaccine is much, much smaller than our real problems, and our real problems are not the problems you think we have.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2021, 10:39:54 PM »

LeBron is a Lakers and we winning a ring with him. Scitt will tell you, I rode for LeBron back in the day before he was a Laker. Now dude is a Laker, it’s perfect! My favorite Laker ever, Magic, signed him! We good!

Proc pka KP

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2021, 11:09:36 PM »
AD > Durant
LeBron < Kyrie

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2021, 07:38:59 AM »
Going to a Laker game isn’t a sign of communist or not… bahaha. And we’ve had forced vaccines in the US before, even during the freedom times of the 50’s. I’m surprised so many military are anti-Vaxx since they just give them so many vaccines. This vaccine isn’t the issue. The issue has always been our nation being in bed with big companies. Why we go to wars, we pay military contractors. Why we pay millions of vaccines, we pay medical companies, why has so cheap here compared to Europe, We subsidize oil production, why is gas expensive in California, they tax it…. lol…. Why is food cheaper here, to the point that our exports put companies out of business in other countries, we subsidized farms. Follow the money. Housing market is going out of control again, home contractors can’t keep up with demand, yet US population will start shrinking soon, who’s going to buy these new homes?

This vaccine is much, much smaller than our real problems, and our real problems are not the problems you think we have.

:lulz:

you sound like a firm believer in our government and a legit proponent of big pharma

i’ll leave it at that

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2021, 07:59:48 AM »
:lulz:

you sound like a firm believer in our government and a legit proponent of big pharma

i’ll leave it at that

LMAO, and you ignore everything else. If you complain about one problem, you have to look at everything else.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2021, 08:22:07 AM »
LMAO, and you ignore everything else. If you complain about one problem, you have to look at everything else.

for someone who claims such simplicity, you tend to overcomplexify your thoughts with unnecessary long winded paragraphs. i’m a proponent of keeping things simple, but you seem to have it backwards mayn.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2021, 09:28:09 AM »

for someone who claims such simplicity, you tend to overcomplexify your thoughts with unnecessary long winded paragraphs. i’m a proponent of keeping things simple, but you seem to have it backwards mayn.

No, I said CoVID is simple. Humans complicate it. CoVID is easy. I’m not for forcing people to get vaccines. Nothing should go in anyone’s body that doesn’t want it. But I actually am in favor of indoor only masking. Masking is MORE effective against CoVID than a vaccine, AND is non-evasive. With that said, we complicate things too much.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2021, 10:19:33 AM »
No, I said CoVID is simple. Humans complicate it. CoVID is easy. I’m not for forcing people to get vaccines. Nothing should go in anyone’s body that doesn’t want it. But I actually am in favor of indoor only masking. Masking is MORE effective against CoVID than a vaccine, AND is non-evasive. With that said, we complicate things too much.

masks are bad for your health

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2021, 10:59:25 AM »

masks are bad for your health

No they are not. Not at all. And breathing freely outside your body is getting everything it needs for your immunity.