Author Topic: Where's MDogg?  (Read 1352 times)

Sccit

Re: Where's MDogg?
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2021, 11:20:01 AM »
No they are not. Not at all. And breathing freely outside your body is getting everything it needs for your immunity.

lol sure

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2021, 01:33:22 PM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2021, 11:05:24 PM »
Basically he has the freedom to Vaxx or not.

I have to be vaxx’d for my work. It’s a requirement. So I got vaccinated.

It’s not freedom if you are forced to take it at the threat of losing your job.  That is forced coercion—and you are a brainwashed slave libtard and the globalists are using you as tools to destroy America and all the freedoms we stood for. 

You whacked out liberals are all brainwashed slaves and pro-Authoritarian Govt and turning the dystopia of George Orwells 1984 into real life.  If you can say we “it’s simple, you are free to take the vaxx or not take the vaxx in one paragraph and then in the next paragraph say you had to take it cause you job made you” casually like as if that isn’t a contradiction then you are using double speak and down is up, up is down, and wrong is right.

“War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength, and 2 + 2 = 5”

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: M Dogg™, Sccit

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2021, 09:43:11 AM »
It’s not freedom if you are forced to take it at the threat of losing your job.  That is forced coercion—and you are a brainwashed slave libtard and the globalists are using you as tools to destroy America and all the freedoms we stood for. 

You whacked out liberals are all brainwashed slaves and pro-Authoritarian Govt and turning the dystopia of George Orwells 1984 into real life.  If you can say we “it’s simple, you are free to take the vaxx or not take the vaxx in one paragraph and then in the next paragraph say you had to take it cause you job made you” casually like as if that isn’t a contradiction then you are using double speak and down is up, up is down, and wrong is right.

“War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength, and 2 + 2 = 5”

LMAO…

It is freedom according to libertarianism. Because I would for a private business. I can quit and go somewhere else. Freedom rocks dude!

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2021, 10:29:09 PM »
LMAO…

It is freedom according to libertarianism. Because I would for a private business. I can quit and go somewhere else. Freedom rocks dude!

“Biden mandates vaccines for Federal Workers employees who refuse could be fired”

Question: Is the government mandating vaccines, yes or no??

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2021, 11:46:25 PM »
mdogg is the epitome of someone who doesn’t delve too deep into his thoughts

Proc pka KP

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2021, 12:16:52 AM »
Infinite who did you vote for?

You do realize I was fired from my job for only getting one dose earlier this year? Quit your whining, you made a choice.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2021, 11:50:08 AM »

“Biden mandates vaccines for Federal Workers employees who refuse could be fired”

Question: Is the government mandating vaccines, yes or no??

Nope, because Fed workers are not ALL workers. And the irony is my job is a new job. Old job didn’t require vaccine. I could have stayed there as well. And that was a state job, and they aren’t requiring vaccines. So it’s not a mandate. It’s like federal making mandate that really only applied to the Amtrak and airports. You all are very loose with what you can a mandate.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2021, 11:51:44 AM »
mdogg is the epitome of someone who doesn’t delve too deep into his thoughts

I use to post paragraphs on here son. But don’t need to anymore. You made up your mind so why waste my time?

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2021, 01:43:22 PM »
I use to post paragraphs on here son. But don’t need to anymore. You made up your mind so why waste my time?

u posted paragraphs in here too

that doesn’t have anything to do with what i said tho

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2021, 07:16:50 PM »
Nope, because Fed workers are not ALL workers. And the irony is my job is a new job. Old job didn’t require vaccine. I could have stayed there as well. And that was a state job, and they aren’t requiring vaccines. So it’s not a mandate. It’s like federal making mandate that really only applied to the Amtrak and airports. You all are very loose with what you can a mandate.

Since you won't admit that Americans are being coerced into taking vaxxines, do you also deny the global agenda?

Is France using proof of vaxxine for entry into public spaces or do you also deny that?

...Here in the Arab Gulf where I am working you can not even enter most of these countries unless you have proof of vaxxine.  And their citizens can not leave the country unless they are vaxxinated.  For example, a citizen of Saudi is a prisoner of the country and can not leave the country unless they first get vaxxinated.  Do you deny that this is the case globally?

Since you believe America is a free country and there is no vaxxine coercion in America, do you also believe that the rest of the world is free? 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2021, 06:13:01 AM »
Since you won't admit that Americans are being coerced into taking vaxxines, do you also deny the global agenda?

Is France using proof of vaxxine for entry into public spaces or do you also deny that?

...Here in the Arab Gulf where I am working you can not even enter most of these countries unless you have proof of vaxxine.  And their citizens can not leave the country unless they are vaxxinated.  For example, a citizen of Saudi is a prisoner of the country and can not leave the country unless they first get vaxxinated.  Do you deny that this is the case globally?

Since you believe America is a free country and there is no vaxxine coercion in America, do you also believe that the rest of the world is free?

Hell no there is no global agenda. I’ve stated for 20 on here, Illuminates, Lizard People, and all those conspiracies are false. You’ve known that. Right now the way I see things, most deaths are anti-vaxx and I truly believe Russia started a misinformation campaign here to get people not to vaccinate. Because 99% of the almost 700,000 deaths aren’t vaccinated.

People today are not used to the global issues that have faced the world since the beginning of time. Pandemic, global pandemics have happened many, many, many times through out human history, and like the big earth quake in California or a Super volcano eruption, we are long over due for one. Stuff happens. (Or maybe China made it, wouldn’t rule it out yet.)

For the first time in US history, a state has lost population, Alabama. More people are dying right now than being born. And governments hate losing people because they love taxes.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 08:50:33 AM by M Dogg™ »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2021, 11:33:01 AM »
Hell no there is no global agenda. I’ve stated for 20 on here, Illuminates, Lizard People, and all those conspiracies are false. You’ve known that. Right now the way I see things, most deaths are anti-vaxx and I truly believe Russia started a misinformation campaign here to get people not to vaccinate. Because 99% of the almost 700,000 deaths aren’t vaccinated.

People today are not used to the global issues that have faced the world since the beginning of time. Pandemic, global pandemics have happened many, many, many times through out human history, and like the big earth quake in California or a Super volcano eruption, we are long over due for one. Stuff happens. (Or maybe China made it, wouldn’t rule it out yet.)

For the first time in US history, a state has lost population, Alabama. More people are dying right now than being born. And governments hate losing people because they love taxes.

So there is no vaxxine coercion going on at home or abroad?  Everyone is free to choose all over the world??

You my friend—are willfully ignorant

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2021, 01:46:14 PM »
So there is no vaxxine coercion going on at home or abroad?  Everyone is free to choose all over the world??

You my friend—are willfully ignorant

I have a whole bunch of anti-vaxxers in my life, they will never take the vaccine, and no one is forcing them to.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2021, 06:57:05 PM »
I have a whole bunch of anti-vaxxers in my life, they will never take the vaccine, and no one is forcing them to.

MDogg.. you don’t know what freedom is... is someone has to make sacrifices to avoid a vaxx that is not freedom.  Freedom is when they are free to choose without facing negative repercussions as a result of their decision.  If you put a gun to my head and say “take the vaxx or die” that doesn’t mean I’m a free man because I had a choice whether to live or die