Author Topic: Game speaks out to his HATERS  (Read 1360 times)

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
Re: Game speaks out to his HATERS
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2011, 04:07:51 AM »
You're the complete idiot. Obviously, since you're the guy who keeps getting taken advantage of. Giving money to someone who is friends with someone else doesn't guarantee you anything.

Wrong!. I got refunded on ALL my transactions except 4 the Crooked i 1. And again, i state, he hooked me up with MC8, that was "guaranteed" and came thru, BGKO, that also was "guaranteed" and came thru, no reason 2 doubt the 3rd transaction.

LOL at the way you dream on about everything .

if they give you your money back its not a scam

Nah nah. Eastwood and The Game never gave it back to me. I had to get my Lawyers onto it, they got a refund for me.

But my point is, how many other people have they scammed like this that DIDNT get their money back or cant afford a Lawyer 2 get it back?. Thats what they play on i think.

But until you work with them, or try 2 do a song with them or pay, ya wont know. I have.

eastwood paid you for not getting a game verse? that doesn't make sense.

As ive told you b4, until you actually record a song or do business with these big artists, you should STFU.

I Paid Eastwood (because he double talked me into it) for a song with Eastwood and The Game, and another 16BAR verse from Eastwood 4 a seperate song. They NEVER CAME THRU, they took the money and ran. So, i filed 4 a refund and was refunded in full. they think we are dummys when they are total scammers.

Next time, dont speak unless you actually know or heard exactly what they said when you were in the same room as them. So funny how people get something in their head, then actually PRESS THE "Enter" or "Return" button on their keyboard posting it as truth LMAO. What possesses sum1 2 do that hahahahaha

So you paid Eastwood for a game verse. What does that have to do with Game? How do you know he even knew about the deal? Lol @ being in the same room as them when you live in Australia.

You my friend, are a complete idiot.

Eastwood and The Game were some sort of shit Group at 1 stage.

In my phone conversations with Eastwood, when we bounced off ideas etc etc, after a few phione calls to me, he told me he was good friends with The Game, and was actually in the studio at the time with him recording some songs.

Your an absolute fool man, try doing some sort of business or song with these guys, then you may find out about it all yaself.

I didnt do all those songs i got with all those artists by "stalking" them or just sending them money without asking for it 1st or arranging something lol.

So why u mad at game tho, u never even spoke with him directly yet you somehow expected a verse from him?   just sounds like you're not taken too seriously in the industry and kinda looked at as a mark.  i cant speak on you tho, i mean u probably do ok in the biz, you're able to afford a cool gold grill like the one youre wearing in your avi, and those 2 4's next to you add up to an 8, which is practically a dime in my book.

Eastwood "talked" me into it. Just like the Crooked i 1, he was using his name. And, umb, Eastwood told me he was getting me a verse from the Game, lol i didn't know that Eastwood was a total fuck around considering he was recording songs with him at the time and had in the past. I have a WHOLE album of songs with good featured artists that a real cats and not shady like the rest. Just a few deals went bad, not on my behalf cause all monies was paid, just that these losers think they can take the money and not deliver on the goods on time!. I know why alot of artists never came out. If u ever get the chance 2 make some moves and records or do some songs with these guys u may understand, but until then......

It wasn't a avi file either. The rest of you post, please speak English.

OK congratulations, but you still never answered my question (same as spice 2's).  How do you get angry at game?  for all you know, he could have never even heard of your talks with Eastwood... just sayin'.

you seem like a cool individual, except you got a mouth on you that would prolly get your teeth lodged down your windpipe if you ever came out here with that bullshit.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2011, 12:23:08 PM »
I'm a fan of Game, first 2 albums are personal classics.

But since LAX he been dickriding the industry too hard, trying to get every body on his albums and the music suffers with all that clutter.

Raphael

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2011, 02:43:29 PM »
His first 2 album covers are him sitting shirtless on a couple of tires. This guy has no imagination at all. How can you listen to this bum.