Author Topic: When Did it Become Cool to be a Sick Fuck??  (Read 1650 times)

G-Mo Skee

• Lil Geezy
When Did it Become Cool to be a Sick Fuck??
« on: July 24, 2011, 12:34:29 PM »
Sadistically funny....drop some feedback, a youtube comment, anything!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDt51EUVzXM&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: When Did it Become Cool to be a Sick Fuck??
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 03:29:31 PM »
good shit. i like it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 03:39:34 PM »
To answer the question, after Eminem sold millions upon millions of records doing it.

Plus, it's actually almost cheating to rhyme when you spit lyrics that are "sick" because you can literally say anything & it fits the verse.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 04:06:43 PM »
To answer the question, after Eminem sold millions upon millions of records doing it.

Plus, it's actually almost cheating to rhyme when you spit lyrics that are "sick" because you can literally say anything & it fits the verse.
No such thing as cheating in music. You can borrow/steal, do whatever, as long as the music reasonates, there's no rules to it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 04:09:05 PM »

No such thing as cheating in music. You can borrow/steal, do whatever, as long as the music reasonates, there's no rules to it.
so THAT'S how lil wayne gets away with being so fucking wack lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 08:17:09 PM »
loved it.  i threw it in Tha DUBTape.  download my tape i'll download yourz.

tha track reminded me of some Tyler The Future shit but i thought it was nice.  the video was hilarious and tha beat was ol'skool. 

: giving credit where credit is due :

G-Mo Skee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 12:06:29 PM »
loved it.  i threw it in Tha DUBTape.  download my tape i'll download yourz.

tha track reminded me of some Tyler The Future shit but i thought it was nice.  the video was hilarious and tha beat was ol'skool. 

Thanks man. What's the DUBtape? And where can I download your mixtape? Mine's is at GMOSKEE dot COM

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 12:19:51 PM »
loved it.  i threw it in Tha DUBTape.  download my tape i'll download yourz.

tha track reminded me of some Tyler The Future shit but i thought it was nice.  the video was hilarious and tha beat was ol'skool.  

Thanks man. What's the DUBtape? And where can I download your mixtape? Mine's is at GMOSKEE dot COM

haha yeah okay mine's in the sig.  it's just some good tunes to vibe too.  and plus i already been to tha site, i ain't know u worked with Hopsin lol.  i'm always glad to see niggaz reachin' 4 tha starz
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:39:54 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Fraxxx

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 12:35:57 PM »
Entertaining. 8)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 03:05:39 PM »
To add my two cents, this track is refreshingly "hip-hop". The flow of words has that old school melodic feel to it where you actually want to hear the lyrics. There's "character" to it. He got the witty punchlines and stuff but it's not like he's just trying to show off his wordplay. I likes.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2011, 03:58:48 PM »
Was cool 8)

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2011, 04:25:35 PM »
tight shit...great example of how havin a video for visual makes the track even better.

Triple OG Rapsodie

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2011, 05:41:37 PM »
is he old school? i swear i heard a g-funk track from the 90s and the artist was g-mo

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2011, 07:03:38 PM »

It's much more difficult to find the words lyrically when you're spitting about deeper, realer shit.

Joe Budden gets his flow criticized on the regular. That's because he sacrifices it for his lyrical content.

But it's easy to say, "I fucked a duck & made him suck my nuts. Ate him for lunch and threw up his guts. Then punched an old lady waiting for the bus". Basically just think in your head anything under the sun you can to rhyme. I'm not hating. Just saying, it's "cool to be a sick fuck" when it makes rapping that much easier.