Author Topic: experience with beats by dre headphones?  (Read 709 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: experience with beats by dre headphones?
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2011, 03:30:05 PM »
it appears they come with a variety of anal plugs and other sex toys...thats real versatility

bobbytomorow

• Lil Geezy
  • I Puke Honey
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2011, 03:51:12 PM »
Sennheiser's or beat it, nothin touches German engineering  8)
Hanging Up The Phone 1 Pregnant Bitch At A Time

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2011, 07:33:39 PM »
All the sports-stars, celebs, actors rocking them can afford to buy them in bundles like buying socks.

For hip-hop, what qualities are a must to get the best out of the sound? Too much bass and you cannot hear the lyrics/background, too much treble and the beats sound like tapping tins.

Bastard cheap standard Ipod headphones, worse then the shit you used to get on planes.

Of course discmans sounded better you were listening to .wav files as opposed to compressed .mp3s. This is part of the reason they pushing beats so people appreciate the quality of the music again. Eminem still rocks a discman lol

if you listen to properly mixed track on high quality speakers (f.e. studio monitors) or high quality headphones you'll get the music the way it should sound. the question is do you like this sound. e.g. i hate over powered bass. i like to hear clear sound and over powered bass destroys it. but on the other i know plenty of people who think bass is main factor and when they hear clear sound they say it sounds cheap lol....

Used to have pair of head phones with a bass booster on/off switch, would radically change the sound of the song either way. I swear CD walk-mans used to sound superior up against today's mp3 players.

Nothing to do with title of this thread but throwing this in here :

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2011, 11:47:46 PM »
Horrible headphones.

I had in-ear version and first, I couldn't find a proper sized ear buds that would fit tightly and not fall. (Had to order special ones). 2 months later, left side of headphones is not working. Should have picked up something cheaper and better build quality.

The Watcher

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2011, 01:23:32 AM »
i have two pairs, the tours (in ear) and solo HD (over ear)

both pairs are great, although i got mine when they were on sale for like 40% off

i haven't had any issues with the tours except for the fact my ears are a bit too big for the tips they send with the earphones. i had to order some of the comply foam tips so they would sit right, and that turns them into noise reduction earphones (not active noise cancelling) and they are good

the solo HDs I've had for a year and picked them up in vegas when i was on vacation there. if i didn't get these things so cheap i probably would've sent for something with comparable quality for like half the price. i have sennheiser 485's and 515's which sound better than these.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2011, 02:22:42 AM »

Of course discmans sounded better you were listening to .wav files as opposed to compressed .mp3s. This is part of the reason they pushing beats so people appreciate the quality of the music again. Eminem still rocks a discman lol

yup i haven't mentioned that because i thought it's obvious. There is no sense in buyng expensive sound equipment and listen only to mp3 files on it. I would like to know if people who say BBD are worth their prize actually listen to cds, .wavs or .flacs on them.  ;)

Sennheiser's or beat it, nothin touches German engineering  8)

word
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 02:33:15 AM by shoo »

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2011, 04:58:35 AM »
it appears they come with a variety of anal plugs and other sex toys...thats real versatility

;D ;D
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.