0 (0%)
Busta Bust
0 (0%)
X to the Z
2 (8%)
Brotha Lynch Hung
1 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Greatest Freestyler  (Read 540 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Greatest Freestyler
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2003, 12:06:13 PM »
LMAO!!! Who the fuck is voting for 2Pac??...LoL

Well anyways, Trauma...EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE spits written shit on freestyle shows...But there are some (like Eminem) who spit both written and sometimes freestyles as well...Like Eminem entered the Rap Olympics back in the day (and came in second place), and that HAS to be freestyled, cuz he rhymes about the person he's battling and how they look, and he's never seen them before the show...And also, sometimes u can tell when it's a freestyle... like Eminem had one that went "Broke the rubber, busted a nut up in your mother, now how u feel about havin another little brother..." and I could easily tell that one was a freestyle...same with that track "Just Rhymin with Proof"...Bottem line, everyone spits written shit, but there are artists who spit written shit and freestyles as well...Therefor, My vote goes to Eminem...PeACe

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2003, 12:14:06 PM »
B. Rabbit!

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2003, 12:22:06 PM »
From that list I would pick Canibus because he is a straight up battle rapper.

Limiting myself to the west coast I would say that Kurupt is a dope freestyler. Back in tha day he was so dope at freestyles, and now I think he actually just freestyles on most of his guest appearances. I read an interview with some underground west coast producer, where he said that when Kurupt came in to record his verse he just listened to the beat twice through, and then did his entire verse in one take straight away, and then the adlibs in like two takes and he was done.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2003, 01:22:33 PM »
Big Punisher

Jome

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2003, 07:41:06 PM »
Lmao @ Pac winning poll for best freestyler!

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2003, 08:03:23 PM »
Pac will be winning any poll of any category

Em is a Ill freestyler like someone said befo nearly everybody spit written freestyles sometimesbut he CAN spit real freetyled shit

but

I think Kurupt back n tha day is unfuckwitable

somebody gotta tell me if that vers of Puffin On Blunts was really a Freestyle

cuz if it was Kurupt is (was) tha King hands down

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2003, 06:27:00 AM »
these are terrible freestylers (cept for canabis).....u wanna look for real freestylers lok at...

sage francais
copywrite
eyedea

and alot more!!

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2003, 01:00:07 PM »
these are terrible freestylers (cept for canabis).....u wanna look for real freestylers lok at...

sage francais
copywrite
eyedea

and alot more!!

Canibus spits ONLY written shit...PeACe

Jome

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2003, 04:55:39 PM »
This thread lost all purpose when Pac was nominated & actually in the lead for best freestyler.. ::)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2003, 08:24:12 AM »
Daaayym! when i posted this shit, no one replied for like a day. then i get off the comp. for a week, and all this ish, starts happenin, my bad for not postin some of the best, but if i could put all of them up i would, but it only allows 8 slots, and i think even if i put up a couple of different ones yall still would have been dissapointed, so its pretty much a lose - lose thang. well anywayz i did mention that yall can post whateva rappers yall felt could be the best, and you did, so quit trippin!

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2003, 09:04:43 AM »
WHere's Snoop?

Yea ,Tha Shiznit was a freestyle. There are also alotta freestyles from him, you can download @ Kazaa and stuff like that.

S.G.V.

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2003, 09:38:46 AM »
people will vote 2pac for anythin that has Greatest in the title...if it said GREATEST PRODUCER and tupac was an option hed win...GREATEST CEO...tupac wins that too...lol...its shame how little these people actually know about hip hop....tupac is such a great freestyler...that even spittin writtens he got killed by biggie in that "freestyle" they did that funk flex put out....u know where biggie spit "i got 7 mack 11s...etc"

Murrow

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2003, 09:50:34 AM »
Snoop Dogg

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2003, 05:23:51 PM »

sage francais
copywrite
eyedea

and alot more!!

Canibus spits ONLY written shit...PeACe

EVER HEARD THE WAK UP SHOW  ??? >:( >:(

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Jome

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2003, 06:49:19 PM »
people will vote 2pac for anythin that has Greatest in the title...if it said GREATEST PRODUCER and tupac was an option hed win...GREATEST CEO...tupac wins that too...lol...its shame how little these people actually know about hip hop....tupac is such a great freestyler...that even spittin writtens he got killed by biggie in that "freestyle" they did that funk flex put out....u know where biggie spit "i got 7 mack 11s...etc"

LMAO..  ;D